Lets begin with my personal strengths. To me these are areas where I think I excel and have the most experience. Being an effective communicator is one of the best traits that I think a person can carry. Effective communication consists of being able to speak clearly and professionally, while being knowleadgeable at the same time. I also have to ensure that the message that is being communicated is easy to understand and that my message covers all the facts and pertinent information. Communication has become one of the key parts to being successful in work life and in my personal life. Communication is key to my marriage and any relationship that I build within a team, workplace, and even with my small child. Being an effective communicator is definetely a strong point for me. Possessing the skills to be a leader is also a bright area for me. I learned at an early age that I love to be in charge and that taking initiative to get things done has a very positive outlook. Being that I have learned my limitations and what is best for me, I do better as a leader and not a follower. Being a leader takes an outgoing personality, and a person that loves to work an be around people. It also takes good decision making skills and the ability to work well under pressure sometimes. I am truly a people person and feel that I have the traits that it takes to lead a group to the moon if need be. Which leads me into being a team player. I believe that team work is always a great asset to any work or personal group and being a team player is one of my stronger attributes. Being a team player means being able to work well with others, to offer assistance to others in need, and to be very open to new ideas and other peoples opinions. Being a team player to me falls right into place with being a people person and being able to wo...
... middle of paper ...
...d, the bad, and the indifferent I feel that overall I am a great person and that I have many great qualities. As with anyone I have areas that I would surely like to be stronger in but only time will tell. I am starting to realize that the only way that I can change my weaknesses into strong points is to accept the fact that I have troubles in these areas and that they need to be fixed. Observering how my behaviors and weaker points affect others and my lifestyle will help me to develop a plan to fix these weak points beneath the surface. I think that once a person sits back and evaluates what their personal strengths and weaknesses are then a positive self evaluation can be made. Just from putting this paper together I have evaluated some things about myself that I havent touched base with in a long time. A persons strengths and weaknesses help to make up who they are and no one person is alike. I think that it is always important to know who you are and what you are made of and what better way than to evaluate the things that you can attribute and also the things that you work on to possible make you a better person.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Being analytical with my thoughts helps keep the reasoning and logic of what the project is trying to accomplish into a real possibility. My thought process is very grounded and I try to utilize all of the available knowledge available to form the foundation of all group projects. While I use logic and knowledge to form all thoughts, I have a great visionary mind that is always thinking about or planning for the future. A great quality of a visionary leader is that I am open to new information according to Travis Turner’s Creative Leader article.... [tags: education, skills, job]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- I believe that life is a learning experience and being able to recognize our own strengths and weaknesses can help us become better individuals in anything we choose to do, whether it is positive abilities and skills that can help achieve our goals or negative personal areas that need improvement. Knowing yourself and what you can do, can help you recognize and overcome your weaknesses. One of my greatest strengths at work that I have recognized would have to be my ability to be a well-organized individual.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
791 words (2.3 pages)
- Personal Strengths and Weaknesses We as individuals have to realize the importance of our strengths and weaknesses in order to make a difference in relating personal growth. Having different goals, priorities and special qualities about ourselves is what gives us individually. The purpose of this paper is to clearly define each of my strengths and weaknesses and figure out a way to identify my personal strengths and weaknesses. Doing so in order to enhance my learning process. In order for me to improve myself and enhance my learning process.... [tags: Personal Essays]
608 words (1.7 pages)
- I gave this paper a lot of thought before I began to write. ?What qualities and traits do I posses that make me desirable as an employee, a teammate, and as a person?. First, you must be able to identify your own personal strengths and weaknesses in order to become a lifelong learner and an essential part of a ?team?. As technology is constantly growing you have to be willing to accept what makes you an asset or a liability in any given situation you may encounter in your life. The qualities and traits that I feel make me a valuable entity to my employers, co-workers, classmates and within my personal relationships are varied.... [tags: Personal Narrative Character Analysis Essays]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- Personal Strengths and Weaknesses What are my personal strengths and weaknesses. When I think about this question, the first thing that comes to mind is a job interview. I, like most people, find this simple question to be the most stressful moment of any interview. I want to give an answer that is imaginative but does not give the interviewer a bad impression of myself. In this paper, I will describe my strengths and weaknesses as I would to a job interviewer. I will give specific examples of my strengths and place a positive spin on my weaknesses.... [tags: essays research papers]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- I am going to write about my personal strengths and weaknesses. I would like to start out by going over my personal strengths. Then I will go over some of my personal weaknesses. Finally I will compose a plan of action to take to improve on my weaknesses. I am an honest person. I tell people what I am thinking and how I feel. Even if they don't like what I have to say. Being honest has helped me become closer to the people I care about most. It has also helped me in my professional career. I will tell my boss what's on my mind.... [tags: Self Improvement]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- Everyone is embedded with things that make them unique. As individuals we each bring soemthing new, creative, and different to the table. This brings to to discuss personal strengths and weaknessess within myself and my everyday living. Personal strengths are areas where we tend to excel, and seem to express above average. Personal Weaknesses to me are areas where we would like to excel but seem to still need improvement. If I can, let me share with you my strengths and weaknesses and see how they effect my everyday being.... [tags: essays research papers]
1331 words (3.8 pages)
- Nationhood is a concept that has throughout the years been notoriously difficult to define. Ideas on this have varied along lines of culture and politics. Cohen, in his article titled Personal Nationalisms: a Scottish view on some Rites, Rights and Wrongs has presented a concept of ‘personal nationalism’, that nationhood cannot completely construct individual identity; it is the individuals themselves that construct the meanings of what the nation is on a personal scale. This essay will argue that the strength of Cohen’s approach to nationhood is in his distinction between cultural and political nationalism that previous work in this field have glossed over and in his leaving room for interp... [tags: Cultural Orthodoxy, Self Identity]
1974 words (5.6 pages)
- From observing myself in a game situation these are what I consider are my strengths and weaknesses for Netball and why I think each one is a strength or weakness. Strengths Weaknesses > Shooting > Shoulder Pass > Bounce Pass > Chest Pass > Pivoting > Footwork > High-running Pass > Reaction Time > Agility > Speed Strengths: Strength 1: Shooting is one of my strengths as I think I perform it correctly. By correctly I mean having a balanced position (standing with my feet shoulder width apart and keeping my body straight), holding the ball above my head (so that the ball is resting on the tips of my fingers and my thumbs form a W shape), bending my kn... [tags: Papers]
1706 words (4.9 pages)
- ... For anyone who attends Skagit without any college experience is able to witness what college is like. Some people worry about certain things such as, it’s going to be rough or it’s probably too tough. Going through procedures and meetings, usually clears up these fears or anxiety. Attending or taking classes, you gain college experience which will guide and help you through a four year college. As Skagit Valley College may be excellent, it also has its weaknesses such as the first come/first serve policy or statement.... [tags: personal higher education assessment]
916 words (2.6 pages)