*If you've been hurt in the past by people dont assume that you will always be hurt, open your heart to someone who you can trust and you will find true love, dont deny yourself of that feeling*
*You don't come across that many people that give you butterflies, you just dont*
"If two past lovers remain friends, they are either still in love, or never were."
"You always overlook the little things in a relationship. It's the times when you wake at 4am and smell his cologne when you know you have made a mistake."
"Isn't it funny how you can think you're completely over someone, but if you drive past his house, stumble upon a meaningful song you both shared, or even catch a glance of him on the street, just in an instant, it can change all that, and you start to remember the pain. And that hollow space is feeling more and more like the Grand Canyon with every second that goes by. But you bury these feelings deep down, so deep that you're sure no one will be able to tell. To the outside world, you smile and act like nothing is wrong or will ever be. Everything's just perfect. And you go along your merry way, all the while home realizing how much you do miss him, how much you still love him... and it sticks with you for days, weeks, maybe months, until fate decides to hand you another one of these unexpected moments. And then you finally understand the worst feeling in the world is when the person you love the most is standing right next to you, yet you can never have them."
"'Never again.' That's what I said to myself. 'I never want to feel your kind of pain again.' Just when I think it's over, just when I think it's through... I find myself back in love with you."
"All I want is for you to know me again, for me to be in your life. And, even if it can't happen right now, I would just like to know you heard my plea. I would just like to know that I'm not blocked from your memory."
"You're so damn scared, so scared of being committed to me, why? Because if you get committed, you might actually find yourself falling in love."
“I know I never had you, we were never together or anything close, but I also know that you felt something those nights we were together and that's why I hang on. One day I'm gonna make you feel that way again, and this time I'm never letting go.”
"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what ...
... middle of paper ...
...d why God would let us meet knowing that we could never be together.
It's kinda hard to go out with someone, when you know, deep down, you're still in love with somebody else.
So I'll walk the plank and I'll jump with a smile, If I'm gonna go down I'll do it with style. And you won't see me surrender, you won't hear me confess. Cause you've left me with nothing but I've worked with less.
It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up again.
*Do you know how confusing you are? You are the most confusing person in the world. Sometimes you confuse me so much I get confused about why I'm still so crazy about you*
~Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before~
~I will give anything to talk to a person who will make me think about the thinks that scare me, the things that I find hard to talk about, and will help me see the world from another point of view~
~Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, everytime you see them you just want to run up and hug them~
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Steak and E- Love” I take the heels off my aching feet and remove my eyeliner; sometimes I wonder why I ever take this job. Even though I have a place in Manhattan Park Apartments with a great view of the city and of course my Persian cat, Delta, writing a weekly article for the NY Times can be trying and hectic, especially when you are writing on some pretty controversial stuff. I'm mean, I'm talking about everything from violence in the media to this week's "E- Love", about singles finding love through Websites online.... [tags: Journalism Journal Essays]
1656 words (4.7 pages)
- Journal of a Titanic Passenger I am writing my first entry aboard this incredible vessel today, primarily because I have been spending the last three days exploring the sections open to my fellow third-class passengers and I. What I have seen is extraordinary, especially when first boarding the ship. The halls and staircases of the first class section were like nothing I had ever seen before in my life. They were blanketed in luxury from end to end. The first class passengers I had managed to see wore their best garments boarding the ship and were conversing with each other about their rich lives back home.... [tags: Journal Diary entry titanic Essays]
534 words (1.5 pages)
- Power of Love and relationships The first aspect of forming a social bond is an attraction, and there are many different ways in which people are attracted to those around them. Attraction refers to positive feelings you have for another person, it can be liking, love, friendships, and lust. When it comes to love and relationships, attractions are important. One would think that physical attraction is aspect number one and research shows that the romantic attraction is primarily determined from physical attraction.... [tags: social bond, romantic love]
1056 words (3 pages)
- 25 Journal Pages With Special Bonus Gifts I love journals and have been keeping one on and off since I was eight. Keeping a journal, or diary as many have called it, can help clarify your thoughts, ideas, notions and problems. It can help manage those overwhelming emotions and reduce anxiety and stress. The ability is there to gain perspective on your thoughts and feelings. A journal can be profoundly personal and something tangible to go back to to relive parts of your life. Your life based on a true story, spread out over time.... [tags: Want, Writing, Orange, Journal]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- Searching happiness in love, fear, and money “Hector and the Search for Happiness” film by Peter Chelsom demonstrates what happiness looks like and how come it is important to our life in depth and in an entertaining way. The movie demonstrates many things across the movie, but the three main things that being emphasized the most were love, fear, and money. These points are connected very strongly and affect almost all of our happiness because we cannot miss any points of it in the modern life, and it is motivating make us happy.... [tags: Want, Happiness, WANT, Love]
1222 words (3.5 pages)
- ... During those times he would write down interesting events that happened during the day, how far the crew had traveled, and most of the time the direction in which they traveled on their journey. Much of the time on the travels the crew of the ship were up and down with their emotions. The crew and Columbus all were on a mission to make it to the Indies and find riches. There was many ways Columbus and the crew related. Most of the crew hated how much time it took and many were scared of the long journey they were on.... [tags: book review and analysis]
799 words (2.3 pages)
- David has been my best friend since eighth grade. He has helped me through countless breakups and heartbreaks, he has held me while I cried, and he has taken up for me when I need friend. My mother will tell you that he is like the son she never had, and my friends will tell you that it is a wonder how, after six years of being best friends, we haven’t found a way to kill each other. Some years ago, David nervously told me that he was gay. He has grown up in the church all of his life, his parents are openly “anti-gay,” and therefore, David is forced to a life of secrecy.... [tags: Essay About Love]
1679 words (4.8 pages)
- Romeo and Juliet Journal Act I: Hi. I am Roberto Montague, Romeo's cousin. This is the first of five entries to this journal. Many things happened today. Some of these things are that Sampson and Gregory were talking, and then Abram and Balthasar entered the room. After Abram started to quarrel, they started to sword fight, but then Benvolio came in and broke up the fight. After Benvolio broke up the fight, Tybalt entered and started to fight with Benvolio. Soon later, an Officer entered the room with three or four citizens all armed with clubs, bills, and partisans, or spears.... [tags: essays research papers]
1424 words (4.1 pages)
- Character Journal This entire nightmare began when we hurt and left Jimmy with the nurse. It seems like a long time ago since the last time Jimmy been home. I really miss my little baby. Things were probably out of hand by the way that we treated him but it didn’t seem like we were doing anything wrong. I love and care for my child. I don’t understand why they had to take him away. My name is Luellen James and I am the mother of Jimmy James. My husband is Ray James. Jimmy is about four years old.... [tags: Papers]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- The apple products Everyone sees the simple logo of the multi-million dollar apple sign everyday. Whether if its on a mp3 player, or to be more specific the ipod, or even the Mac book, which I am currently using to type this journal, or the iphone, which currently isn’t even on the official Singapore market, but some still get it illegally or from other countries. Apple has placed itself into pop culture, from how ipods and subsequent trends like the pod casts are created. Apple has managed to market its mp3 players to become renowned around the world as the best selling, or at least the classiest and simplest of mp3 players.... [tags: Marketing Writing Journal]
1783 words (5.1 pages)