Premier Conferencing basis for compensation is based on individual, team/organizational efforts. Premier’s associates are their greatest assets and they work collaboratively to achieve a rare degree of success to satisfy their client’s unique needs. In doing this, Premier’s employees work hard at their jobs to provide outstanding service to their customers, therefore received above average pay, both individual, team players, and organizational.
It’s great that Premier Conferencing emphasizes on having fun in the workplace while being productive and successful in increase sales and commissions. With Premier’s policy on promoting from within, this gives each associate terrific opportunities for advancement, including offering unique programs and ongoing training and development efforts geared toward personal, professional, and salary growth. Moreover, Premier considers customer service the “key” to success. They strive to offer “Premier” customer service, however, before they can ensure 100% customer satisfaction, Premier has to focus on its V.I.P clients-their associates (Premier Conferencing, 2002).
Premier Conferencing knows that a happy associate is a productive associate, so Premier offers incentives and perks that not only reward their employees for supporting their companies vision, mission, and core values, but challenges that all the employees face. What type of compensation does Premier Conferencing offer? Premi...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Incentive based compensation plans are one of the most conversed topics organizations that have been dealing with for quite some time. There have been several philosophies, formulas, and plans used but in the end, each type of plan has created unfavorable and optimistic results. The questions have always been whether the positive that comes from incentives plans are worth the challenges they create. In examining some of the plans that offer individuals, team based, and long-term incentives, they all vary in different ways that they are applicable, administered and designed, and beneficial to the organization’s objectives.... [tags: planning, financial performance, compensation]
586 words (1.7 pages)
- Fair and equitable compensation is an important concern for all employers. To attract and retain employees, organizations must have an adequate compensation and benefits program in place. Employers go to great lengths in developing a compensation program so employees feel appreciated in the work they are performing. Job analysis and market studies are conducted regularly to compare competitor’s compensation and benefits programs. These studies ensure equivalency in pay by the job being performed, as well as paying skilled employees adequately.... [tags: Employment, Employment compensation, Wage]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- Managing Compensation Systems In our current business environment, there are several types of compensation programs for employers to choose from, and numerous combinations of these programs. Each plan is valid and valuable, but different companies, departments, and positions require different compensation plans. No matter what compensation program a company chooses, the program should balance internal equity and marketplace competitiveness. Before choosing a compensation program, a company should evaluate its culture and needs and perform a SWOT analysis before designing a roll out program.... [tags: Business Environment, Compensation Programs]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- When a company hires a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the company must decide how to compensate the CEO. There are many ways of compensating CEOs, and they all have advantages and disadvantages. These can include things such as salaries, stock options, bonuses, and other benefits. How the company decides to arrange all the things for its CEO can be very crucial to the company’s success. One of the most interesting decision the company must make is whether to give its CEO a golden parachute, and what the company decides to offer as a compensation package, can be one of the most important decision the board of a company makes.... [tags: Executive compensation, Chief executive officer]
1057 words (3 pages)
- History and the notion of compensation are two key aspects in the study of Sino-Japanese relations. During the 1980s, the opening up by the People’s Republic of China’s government about war atrocities led a number of victims to seek reparations and apologies from Japan. Compensation cases were brought forward from the 1990s and broke the silence about what had ‘truly’ happened during the war. Moreover, the rapid spread of new information about the past prompted increased tensions between the two countries that had previously ignored the issue in order to privilege economic and diplomatic cooperation.... [tags: compensation, friendship treaty, sino-japanese]
3245 words (9.3 pages)
- When considering workers compensation insurance for your construction business, it’s important to keep in mind the risks associated with the concrete industry. Some of the ways to protect your company from these risks include: • Securing insurance coverage for all employees based on their job description or class code • Ensuring that independent or subcontractors have their own workers comp coverage in place • Understanding your policy limits and whether the policy completely covers your risk. No matter how big or small the construction firm, if it has employees and works with the public, there are inherent liabilities each business owner faces.... [tags: Insurance, Workers' compensation, Employment]
824 words (2.4 pages)
The Relationship Between Executive Compensation And The Sustainable Future Of The Respective Organizations
- The main objective of this study is to Identify and analyze the relationship between executive compensation and the sustainable future of the respective organizations as a result of granting these compensations. This is considered in a broader scale where not only the company but also the employees and the stakeholders of the company are considered. Before proceeding into details it is worthy to understand what an Executive compensation is. Executive compensation or executive pay is composed of the financial compensation and other non-financial awards received by an executive from their firm for their service to the organization.... [tags: Management, Executive compensation]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- For Sunan Pty Ltd to have a successful float, a detailed and well thought out compensation governance needs to be developed. The following recommendations have been built create a compensation package to help maximise shareholder interest for Sunan Pty Ltd. PRINCIPLES OF REMUNERATION Remuneration packages should be created to attract executives capable of motivating people, communicating a vision, and leading a company to success to achieving long-term shareholder value ***** Remuneration packages should reward success over short and long term periods with an emphasis on the long term ***** Remuneration packages should be fair to all stakeholders of the business REMUNERATION COMMITTEE T... [tags: Business Compensation Payroll]
1211 words (3.5 pages)
- Compensation and the Chief Executive Officer Executive compensation has come under increasing scrutiny in recent literature in the wake of the growing publicity surrounding managerial failures and executive self-interest. Financial experts have long been examining the problem of aligning the performance of executives with their salaries and benefits. Public discontent with the visible top-heaviness of the compensation structure has brought this issue into the spotlight throughout the business world.... [tags: Executive Compensation and Social Responsibility]
2389 words (6.8 pages)
- Basis For Compensation Premier Conferencing basis for compensation is based on individual, team/organizational efforts. Premier’s associates are their greatest assets and they work collaboratively to achieve a rare degree of success to satisfy their client’s unique needs. In doing this, Premier’s employees work hard at their jobs to provide outstanding service to their customers, therefore received above average pay, both individual, team players, and organizational. It’s great that Premier Conferencing emphasizes on having fun in the workplace while being productive and successful in increase sales and commissions.... [tags: essays research papers]
702 words (2 pages)