Choosing a car these days can be a hassle. There are so many advertisements in the automobile industry trying to get you to but their vehicle. You end up choosing a vehicle with a catchy advertising jingle or phrase. Then later come to realize you are not satisfied with your decision, because of your lack of patience and lack to do any type of research on the vehicles of interest. Many times you end up limiting yourself to only a few selections. Then make your decision based on a familiar vehicle name rather than what type of vehicle suits you best. You should never make a decision based on a familiar name. There is too much information to be concerned with, for you to choose a vehicle based on a name you are familiar with.
Purchasing a vehicle is a major expense. It is something that should be carefully though about. Your vehicle is your shield to protect you from other bad drivers. You should choose a vehicle that is safe. Thanks to technology automobiles are becoming more and more safe each year, with the emergence of air bags. Safety is just one of the many aspects you should look into when choosing a vehicle.
Perhaps the most important aspect you should look into when choosing a vehicle is the cost. You want a vehicle that will fit your budget, as well as something that is economical. When you do research on an automobile you can get an idea of what amount the vehicle you want usually sells for, making it easier to negotiate a pric...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Choosing the Right Vehicle Choosing a car these days can be a hassle. There are so many advertisements in the automobile industry trying to get you to but their vehicle. You end up choosing a vehicle with a catchy advertising jingle or phrase. Then later come to realize you are not satisfied with your decision, because of your lack of patience and lack to do any type of research on the vehicles of interest. Many times you end up limiting yourself to only a few selections. Then make your decision based on a familiar vehicle name rather than what type of vehicle suits you best.... [tags: essays research papers]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- When consumers look to spend twenty thousand dollars or more for a vehicle it’s obvious that they want to get the best for their money. New cars come with many options and each option claims to be better than the other when it comes to finding the best vehicle, but what vehicle can give the consumer the best combination of power, durability, and efficiency for their money. One option that is becoming progressively more available for the consumer to consider is the option of a diesel burning vehicle rather than a gasoline vehicle.... [tags: choosing a car]
890 words (2.5 pages)
- The nature of a Burger King restaurant and a car factory are both very different as they are both different services, therefore there will be many varying factors that need to be considered when choosing an appropriate location for siting either of these. Burger King provides a service to the public, therefore it lies in the tertiary sector, whilst a car factory is a manufacturing business, which provides cars for there company. Every business needs to be located, but this has to be done carefully, as it is very expensive to reverse.... [tags: essays research papers]
589 words (1.7 pages)
- New Hampshire Car Insurance Searching for cheap car insurance in New Hampshire. The “Live free or die” State is actually one of the two States that don’t have any mandatory auto liability coverage for their motorists. But it doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t get one. Regardless if it’s required or not, insuring your vehicle is important to protect you from financial constraints when car accident happens. For people in New Hampshire who plan to purchase car insurance, there are many ways on how to get the best coverage at the lowest possible rate.... [tags: Motorcyclists, Car Owners]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Choosing the Right Roof Rack According to your Need Roof racks also known as roof bars, etc can carry all sorts of weight of goods from bags, luggage, fishing gear to canoes, kayaks or even ladders. When it comes to choosing the right roof rack there are an array of choices available according to your need. While some businesses require heavy-duty roof rack, some require lighter roof rack. If you would like to increase the storage space of your car or cargo you can opt for auto roof racks. They not only create enough space but also give a more bulky look to your cargo.... [tags: Automobile, Vehicle, Transport, Want]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- When you go on holiday it is good to hire a rental car. Rental car insurance should be included with the hire of the vehicle. It is far better not to take your own vehicle on holiday with you because of the risks of it getting stolen or damaged. Also when you go abroad, certain Countries do not allow you to drive on the same side of the road that you are used to. Therefore, renting a car is a viable option. When you are taking the family on holiday, then it is important to make sure you have a comfortable way of travelling.... [tags: How-To Paper]
575 words (1.6 pages)
- Public Transport and Private Car Most of cities that people live are sequentially growing, daily routine of many people are also adapted for surrounding in the present. A lot of people have to spend most of their time with travelling though long distances to get from one place to another for connecting their businesses or other purposes by transportation. Most people use public transportation such as BTS and MRT to go each places while many people are using their own cars to travel.... [tags: Transportation, Convenience, Travel, Cars]
863 words (2.5 pages)
- Phase One: Wash The first phase is essentially the foundation of a great car wash. The first step is usually to remove any debris, dirt, or bugs from the car to begin the detailing process. When washing your vehicle its important to get all areas wet and ready for the next step. Therefore, you wash your vehicle using the two-bucket method to avoid scratching your paint. One bucket will contain pure water for cleanse, and the other bucket will have water mixed with wash solution from any local auto store; I personally use armor all car wash.... [tags: Cleanliness, Hygiene, Washing, Automobile]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- About a year and a half ago I found myself in the market for a car. I had moved from Baltimore to Austin car less. In Texas, I found it to be extremely difficult to get around without a car. This brought me to the purchase of a 2005 Toyota Corolla. The five steps in the decision making process needed to decide what to do in my situation includes; 1) Problem recognition, 2)Information search, 3)Evaluation of alternatives, 4)Product choice, and 5)Post purchase evaluation. I was tired of the poor mass transportation in Texas, a car would give me more freedom and time.... [tags: Process Essays]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- A famous quote by John Lennon saying that “love is the answer and only you know that for sure” was not entirely truthful the fact not realised was that, for the many people in today’s contemporary “dating” grouping, truly knowing what the answer actually is in regards to dating is often easier said than done. Therefore, the answer certainly is not love. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary (1974), love is defined as a “strong affection, a warm attachment, attraction based on sexual desire, cherish, to feel passion, devotion or tenderness for ~, caress and to take pleasure in ~ “ (p.417).... [tags: essays research papers fc]
2411 words (6.9 pages)