I. According to Glenn Campbell, a leading researcher on Area 51, Bob Lazar provided the most incredible source for information supporting alien ships at Area 51, and also the most falsified.
A. He claims to have worked with alien spacecraft at an area called Area S-4, which is right next to Area 51.
1. He claims he worked there until 1988 as a senior researcher.
2. Government papers have shown that he was merely a repair technician.
3. He also claims that he gained complete exposure to Area 51.
a. He only made a few visits to the site between Nov 1988 and April ...
... middle of paper ...
...sp; things that can't be checked?
4. The UFO sightings can be easily explained by military aircraft that are being tested.
a. dispy doodle
b. green exhaust
c. Aurora sonic booms
d. glowing leading edge of Aurora
Just because the military doesn't tell civilians about their aircraft does not mean that there must be alien intervention. It simply means that the government is trying to protect it new toys. They have every right to keep their top secret aircraft a secret.....that's why it is called top secret, right? The government is like a little kid. How many of you when you were little wanted to share your new toys? I didn
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the state of Minnesota there is only one big urban area, the Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington area. A total of 3,229,878 people live in the Minneapolis area and there are 5.4 million people in the whole state of Minnesota. That is a whole sixty percent of the Minnesota population living in the Minneapolis-St.Paul-Bloomington area. Throughout the data collected about this area there are three main concepts that can be applied, and these concepts are Urbanization, most of the Current Issues in Urban Planning, and the Ecological Complex.... [tags: City, Urban area, Population, Suburb]
999 words (2.9 pages)
- There are six components in the provided diagram above, including Internet, Router-Firewall, Server, Printer and Client (Department 1-3). The type of this network is local area network (LAN), in which the network is based on the client server model. The description of the role in each component and connection will be elaborated as following below. - Internet: According to Beal (N.d.), the Internet is a tremendous network, which connects billions of computer all over the World. It allows each computer communicates with other computers globally as long as they are connected to the Internet.... [tags: Computer network, Ethernet, Local area network]
1432 words (4.1 pages)
- Before a student can even begin to understand how to read expository content within a text book, they must first begin to read meaningfully and they reasons behind why they read. Reading is not just for entertainment, it is also used to acquire information. Reading any form of text opens its audience, the reader, to the world without them having to buy a plane ticket or putting them in dangerous situations to gain firsthand experience (content within storybooks or novels). Reading opens one’s “cognitive eye”.... [tags: education, texts, content area reading, ]
1259 words (3.6 pages)
- Racism in the Chesapeake Area The Chesapeake area in the seventeenth century was a unique community that was almost absent of racism. In this community, at this time, property was the central and primary definition of one’s place in society. The color of one’s skin was not a fundamental factor in being a well respected and valued member of the community. Virginia’s Eastern Shore represented a very small fellowship of people that were not typical of the Southern ideals during this time period and gave free blacks owning property a great deal of respect and merit usually equal to that of any white man around.... [tags: Chesapeake Area Racism Racist Virginia Essays]
841 words (2.4 pages)
- Area III: (Core Study Area) 1. What is meant by evidence-based practice and how is this different from an historical standpoint. The true definition of an Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) is: The approaches which have been empirically researched and has been proven to have considerable positive outcomes (Broderick, 2008). Evidence-based practices have validity and have shown to already work, but this also depends on the correlated evidence gather will it then decide if the practice you are trying to validate work as a best practice.... [tags: Law, Police, Criminal justice, Prison]
1450 words (4.1 pages)
- Geology Wellington’s topography can be described as very hilly. But breaking this down further, we can understand that Wellington’s topography breaks into ridges, hills and flat basins which all combine to form the overall landscape. Many of the small ridges have been developed into urban areas such as Kelburn and Brooklyn, while additionally other development has occurred down on the flat basins around the harbour. It’s these ridges along with the Wellington flat basins we can describe as the urban developed areas in Wellington.... [tags: Water, Precipitation, Rain, Soil]
1111 words (3.2 pages)
- The Grey Area Now in the twenty-first century a college degree is required to have a good, steady and reliable career. Years ago people could get a job based upon good standing in their community. Like my great- grandmother use to always say “I use to get a loan based on a handshake and now they want this credit history crap”. Years ago people worked and retired at one job, not anymore. In the year of 2011 a high school diploma or a GED will not get somebody very far unless you aspire to become an entrepreneur (and that even depends on what you do).... [tags: Higher Education ]
1548 words (4.4 pages)
- Do you live in a remote area. Are you aware of the resources your community has to offer. Many people have no idea or do not take advantage of the services their town has to offer. So, it is important to educate them on this subject. The purpose of this paper is to discuss some programs available to citizens in a city. I reside in West Milton, Ohio with a population of 4,676 residents. I moved here for the small town atmosphere; however, as I grow older I wonder if this was a good decision. My village only has one physician and the closest hospital is approximately twenty minutes away.... [tags: Health care, Health, Medicine, Public health]
799 words (2.3 pages)
- The Grafenberg Area Just what is the purpose of existence. This question has been raised countless times by countless millions of people, wondering just what exactly they are here for. Some of those among us decide to make the study of that question their life's work, and spend many hours thinking, writing, and speaking about it. These specialists, philosophers, exist to give us some idea of why we continue to exist. One school of philosophical thought holds that the only thing of any value whatsoever is pleasure, and that the purpose of existence is to experience as much pleasure as possible.... [tags: Sex Anatomy Papers]
2181 words (6.2 pages)
- The creation of Area 51 began in April of 1955, when a Lockheed test pilot, Tony LeVier, searched for a remote site to test the U-2. Grooms Lake is chosen as the location for the runway. By August of 1955, the U-2 makes its first flight from Grooms Lake. That was only the beginning for test flights from Area 51. In April 1962, the first A-12 Blackbird was tested at Groom Lake. February 1982, the F-117A Stealth fighter takes off for the first time. All other test flights have not been released to the public, but that doesn't mean they don't occur.... [tags: essays research papers]
1166 words (3.3 pages)