The names used in this Adolescent Observation Report are fictitious. This is absolutely necessary to protect the privacy of the adolescent being observed.
Person observed: Mary Age: 18
General description: about 5’2”, black hair, brown eyes, about 100 lbs.
Place of observation: at my work, World of Tile Company
Others present: Other co-workers
Cultural group: Chinese
Mary has reached her body height at 5’2”. Although, when she was younger she had to take growth hormones because she was not growing when the rest of her peers were. She was a very late developer and did not start puberty until she was 17.
Mary is very active in school activities such as clubs and softball and tennis. She is very coordinated in her sports and also very fast. Mary was just offered a full scholarship to play tennis at State University.
Nutrition and health habits consist of eating a healthy, well balanced diet. She rarely eats fast food, and never eats sweets. She generally tries to maintain a nutritious diet because she wants to succeed in tennis.
In school, Mary is a B average student. She is a Senior in High School and is going to State University in the fall, 2015. Her family moved to the United States when she was very young, so she has been in American schools since pre-school. Her reading and writing skills are pretty average, but she exceeds in math.
Mary is very attentive...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Confidential Material Detailed report of five observations. The names used in this Observation Report are fictitious. This is absolutely necessary to protect the privacy of the children being observed. Observation #1: Ron and aggression Date and time: Wednesday April 16, 2014; 11:25-12:50 Setting: Playground for 1st/2nd grade recess 11:25-11:50, 3rd/4th grade 11:55-12:20, Kindergarten recess 12:25-12:50 Activities observed: Children climbing across the climbing rings, watching children pretend play at the tire mountain and under the large... [tags: Adolescent Behavior]
6700 words (19.1 pages)
- During many years the role of school nurse was traditionally viewed as one where the nurse cared for students that were injured, applied bandages and gave out ice bags. Throughout the years the role of the school nurse has evolved into one of leadership and management along with many other duties including traditional roles as mentioned above. The services provided by a school nurse range from assessment and screening to coordinating care for regular students as well as students with special needs.... [tags: Nursing Observation Report]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- Confidential Material The names used in this Psychological Assessment Report are fictitious. This is absolutely necessary to protect the privacy of the children being observed. NAME: Ryan Smith DATE OF BIRTH: 5/8/1998 CHRONOLOGICAL AGE: 16 years PARENTS: Mary Smith & Ryan Smith GRADE: completed ninth grade DATES OF ASSESSMENT: 7/17; 7/27/2014 DATE OF REPORT: 8/3/ 2014 INDENTIFYING DATA AND REASON FOR REFERRAL: Ryan is a 16 years 3 months old Caucasian adolescent, who was referred for a psychological evaluation to determine his current cognitive and emotional status.... [tags: Adolescent Psychological Assessment]
5400 words (15.4 pages)
- A. Evaluation Form or Observation Protocol The evaluation form that was used to evaluate a classroom teacher’s performance is a rubric used by the school district (Hillsborough County Public Schools, 2012). A1. Performance Factors The teacher was rated using a rubric with specific criteria in four domains including planning and preparation, the classroom environment, instruction, and professional responsibilities (Hillsborough County Public Schools, 2012). Within each of these domains are components which are the performance factors that are relevant to classroom teachers.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- Classroom Observation On two different days, several observations took place in two different types of environment. I observed a teacher and her students of a second grade elementary school and a teacher and her students aged 18 months to two years old in a daycare environment. I observed the environment and interaction of the teacher and his or her students.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report]
1229 words (3.5 pages)
- Classroom Observation After fifteen hours of classroom observation, I look forward to being a teacher even more than at the beginning of this semester.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report]
955 words (2.7 pages)
- Confidential The names in this Observation Report have been changed to protect the privacy of the parents and the child. Student’s Name : Calvin Sex : Male Place of Observation : Inside the classroom of County Preschool. Time of Observation : In the morning, 10.30 a.m. and it was a sunny day. General View : • The classroom was pretty well organized ( clean, tidy and many facilities inside such as books, games, a computer and so on ) • It was a pretty large group in the class, 13 children were there and the teacher was present as well.... [tags: Direct Observation Report 2014]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Classroom Observation On Monday February 24, 2014 I visited Mrs. Randus’ third and fourth grade split class at Kline Elementary. Her classroom consisted of a mixture of third and fourth grade students who were tested and labeled as gifted in various subject matters. Mrs. Randus was responsible for teaching the children language and reading skills. The class consisted of an equal number of boys and girls, along with a wide variety of cultures.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report 2014]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- Classroom Observation I use to believe that being a teacher was going to be eight hours of teaching and being with children. Being a teacher seemed to be the easiest career choice out there for me. After viewing the students of all ages and levels, I have changed my opinion of teaching. There is an unknown side to the world that can only be seen when inside a classroom.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report 2014]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Classroom Observation Mrs. Laners’ teaches first grade at Smallville Elementary School in Smallville, Ohio. Her class is made up of nineteen students, eight of which have been diagnosed with ADHD. In addition to ADHD one student has also been diagnosed as oppositionally defiant, meaning he does the opposite of what is being said to him. He is the only student to have his own desk; all other students have assigned seats along three long tables on one side of the classroom.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report 2014]
1960 words (5.6 pages)