Please tick the appropriate box:
1. Would you say that there enough Kebab shops in the area of
Yes No Maybe don’t know
2. When you shop at City Kebab shop what would wish to find in the
Chicken Lamb Fries Other
3. What kind of it food and drink would you like buying?
Meat Soft drinks Vegetarian food other
4. What kind of sweet food would you prefer buying?
Baklava chocolate éclair other
5. What is the most important element for you buying at City kebab?
Price Quality Make Other
6. How much would you be willing to spend when buying at the city
£1-5 £6-10 £11-15 Other
7. If you do not live in Stratford would you be willing to travel and
buy from city kebab?
Yes No maybe other
8. What country of products would you wish to buy?
English Turkish French Other
9. How often would you shop at the City kebab?
Daily Weekly Monthly Other
Thank you for you support. I would wish you seeing in the City kebab.
Q1. Would you say that there are enough kebab shops in the area of
I have decided to ask this question to find out whether there are
enough kebab shops in the local area. I would expect the answer to be
no according to my research. In my investigation it shows me that
there are not a lot of kebab shops in the area, which would mean that
I would have a good chance of selling kebabs in the local area.
Q2. When you shop at City kebab shop what would you wish to find?
I have asked this question to find out what people would like to buy
and find in the shop, which would make the customers more interested.
This would also give me a clear idea what to offer to attract
customers. At the start of the business I am expecting less customers
at the beginning of the business because people would not have an idea
yet, this would mean I would need to advertise the businesses to grow.
For the answer I would expect that all of them to be answered a lot
because that is what people would buy in the further.
Q3. What kind of food and drink would you like buying?
I have asked this question to find out what customers would like to
buy, which would give a clear idea what to sell and what not to sell.
I am hoping of gaining an advantage of the products that the local
area does not sell. This question would show ...
... middle of paper ...
... would have
City kebab written on them and the shop telephone number. This would
make the customers more attractive to the shop. The members of staff
would sometimes go in conversation with the customers such as talking
about football, which would make them happy. I would provide daily
newspapers for customers to read while waiting for there food. This is
because it would take their time rather than the customer sitting and
waiting for food, which he would get bored.
As I said I would provide free gifts to customers who buy expensive
food such as more than £25.00 would get two extra pita breads, humus
and Tamara salad. According to my investigation there are students
from Rokeby School, which are near Stratford center. This is very
useful to me because I would put special deals such as buy kebab and
get a soft drink, this would make the students happy and they would
tell there friends which could raise the business.
The way that I would be advertising my business is that I would order
leaflets to be given out to all the areas such as Stratford, east ham,
forest gate and also Becton. I would provide free delivery for towns
except Stratford, which I think, would attract customers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Developing Strategic Thinkers Strategic thinking is regarded as an essential core competency for leadership positions. In fact, many organizations already use this competency, among others, to appraise and evaluate the performance of their executives and leaders. Thus, a competency gap in strategic thinking is considered serious, and organizations will attempt to eliminate this gap. This brief article explores the most effective means to develop strategic thinkers. Let us begin by listing some of the skills, knowledge, and attitudes that are attributed to this competency.... [tags: Management, Strategic management, Organization]
1238 words (3.5 pages)
- Introduction One element of strategic planning is developing a company 's mission statement. While companies have slogans and vision statements, the mission statement is not the same. The mission statement formally declares the purpose and reason for the company 's existence. This is the foundation for the company’s strategic plan. Helping guide the company along the way during the decision making process. As a company evolve the mission statement should too. What is a Mission Statement What makes up a great mission statement.... [tags: Mission statement, Strategic planning, Customer]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Developing a Strategic Plan I. LOOKING AHEAD: PREVIEWING THE CONCEPTS The hard task of selecting an overall company strategy for long-run survival and growth is called strategic planning. II. STRATEGIC PLANNING Each company must find the game plan that makes the most sense given its specific situation, opportunities, objectives, and resources. Strategic planning: The process of developing and maintaining a strategic fit between the organization’s goal and capabilities and its changing marketing opportunities.... [tags: Business Strategic Planning]
2094 words (6 pages)
- As a public relations practitioner, it is important to follow guidelines when developing a strategic communications plan. By following a step-by-step guideline, over time, consistency will develop and the margin for error will decrease or that is at least what one can hope for. The six steps to creating a well-organized and strategic communication plan includes identifying the situation, research, strategy, action plan, implementation, and evaluation. In this paper one example per step will be provided to deliver a complete understanding of each step and ensure the reader is clear on the step and function.... [tags: Public relations, Management]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Strategic management process is neither a clean nor a linear, but a systematic process that requires hardworking and commitment in an organization. Most people in an organization should involve in the process to move it towards the strategic goal. Thus, strategic management identify and make the necessary changes and measures the organization’s performance while it moves towards its vision. Prior to strategic planning, pre-planning activities should be applied, including the close attention to the stakeholders’ needs and the support it requires while deciding to implement strategic planning.... [tags: Strategic management, Strategic planning]
1843 words (5.3 pages)
- It has become evident in the modern society that most of the successful companies put a generous amount of effort into developing their strategies. Strategic management helps an entity to clearly identify its goals and objectives and achieve them quickly and efficiently. However, it is still argued that the strategy is not an essential component of organizational management, and it is not necessary to invest in strategic development. This essay critically analyses the question of whether it is essential to have strategy as a management component, gives the definition of a strategy in a managerial context and briefly outlines possible problems of modern strategic development.... [tags: Organization, Strategic management, Strategy]
2176 words (6.2 pages)
- Strategic Planning Strategic planning should be a “purposeful process that utilizes the core values, missions, and goals of a school system to establish articulate action plans to achieve organizational objectives” (Marin & Leinbach, 2014). This healthy view of strategic planning is what all schools should strive for. However, sometimes strategic planning can be seen as just another hoop that has to be jumped through in order to get through the year. Developing a Strategic Plan This information was gathered in an interview with Andrea Williams, principal of Theresa Bunker Elementary School.... [tags: High school, Management, Strategic planning]
1731 words (4.9 pages)
- . The traditional strategic planning model always matches the model of strategy making, and its goal is to obtain a relationship between internal resources and abilities and external opportunities and threats. However, this attitude can cause overemphasis on existing resources and current opportunities. On the other hand, the strategic intent can lead managers concentrate on establish new capacity to explore further opportunities. Generally, strategic intent is a compelling statement about where a corporation expects that succinctly conveys a sense of what the company desires to accomplish in the long term.... [tags: Strategic management, Strategy, Customer]
978 words (2.8 pages)
- Introduction In this paper we will discuss how to develop strategic management and leadership skills. It involves four basic steps which we are discussed in detail under this study. Different cases of different organizations are mentioned and studied under this paper including Martin McColl, Apple, Microsoft, Mc Donald’s and Lincoln Electric. Relationship between leadership and strategic management For this you need to first explain the relationship between these two terms. In the second step, you analyze how the management and leadership styles would impact on strategic decisions and then you discuss the adaption of leadership styles in many situations.... [tags: decisions, style, strategies]
1805 words (5.2 pages)
- Now that we have gone through the process of training and developing employees while managing to keep them satisfied and motivated, having a retention strategy is highly important in prevent high turnover rates within your organization. In the article, “3 Ways to Stop Millennials from Fleeing Your Company”, Ken Lamneck, the president and CEO of Insight Enterprises, explained how leaders in any organization should learn to understand what the millennials want in the workplace from their perspective in order to attract and retain more millennials.... [tags: Management, Employment, Human resource management]
874 words (2.5 pages)