TapNet Executive Summary
TapNet.com (Trade Association Portal) represents a tremendous opportunity for it's directors, partners and potential stockholders.
1.1 The Opportunity
The Internet and specifically business-to business applications are expanding at a tremendous rate. Many companies and associations are entering this portal area to provide valuable products services to the industry and generate economic profit at the same time. TapNet's Board of Directors saw this opportunity about year ago and has been fine tuning their concept and approach. Since this time, TapNet has moved forward and further developed the concept, gathered content and interacted with hundreds of potential customers around the world and gained their support.
1.2 The Application
TapNet is more than a website or portal, it is an Internet based application that supports the trade association’s business operations, offers buyers and sellers the chance to find each other, interact and eventually purchase products and services on-line. TapNet provides these core competencies and capabilities to trade association, many of which could not afford these required business capabilities without TapNet as their provider. TapNet provides the foundation for a dominating site that drives the industry rather than just responding to it.
TapNet plans to continue development of both its technology and the information resources it offers. This will be accomplished by developing buyer guide matrixes for associations to list their information, developing TapNet enabling features and functions, and by providing content and interaction that truly bring the trade association community closer together. TapNet will also provide a strong mar...
... middle of paper ...
...nding Shares 3,850,000
Available to Public 4,000,000 40%
Retained by Directors/Executives/Board 5,100,000 51%
Remained authorized but unissued 200,000 2%
Reserved for Stock Options for future employees 200,000 2%
Total Shares Authorized 10,000,000 100%
Use of Funds
The capital raised during this offering will be used in the following ways:
On-going Operations 12,288,701
Implement Technology Platform 2,187,556
Marketing Costs 260,000
Networks & Assets 4,474,800
Total Use of Funds 19,231,057
7.4 Investors Return
Rate of Return over 4 years 226%
7.5 Exit Strategy
Directors propose an outright sale of TapNet with in 48 months of launching offering. (1/2005)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Having a business plan is so important to you as an online marketer. But most people, who start online businesses, especially small businesses, do not really take the initiative to make a business plan. Probably they think that it 's not necessary. But for sure there is little you can achieve in life without proper planning. More so in the contemporary times when survival depends largely on one 's ability to organize your physical and mental resources well. The future is actually for those who are organized.... [tags: Management, Small business, Plan, Business]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- The Strategic Plan of Able Limited a subsidiary company of Walden International details goals for the next ten years. The plan also encompasses the strategies to achieve our initiative of breaking and leading in the global market and measures by which we will evaluate our progress. This plan is created in consideration of all our stakeholders. The plan will be updated yearly which will enable us to give account of our achievements, need for modification on new mission requirements and how to improve on our performance measurement ways.... [tags: Business Plan]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Based on our business level strategy, the category we plan to be in will be a luxury, five-star hotel targeted towards international businesspeople. The name of the hotel will be ‘Namaste International Hotel.’ Namaste is a common greeting that originates from India and is used to acknowledge the divine spirit or soul of an individual (Geno). The greeting can be used by individuals of all ages. In Sanskrit, the term translates to “I bow to you” (Geno). Namaste has a spiritual connotation used to recognize that we are all one.... [tags: Business Plan]
2317 words (6.6 pages)
- Sattar Buksh Sattar Buksh (Sat-tar Bux-sch) is a Pakistani restaurant/café and merchandize seller based on indigenous Pakistani art and “the common, wise man on the street who has a strong entitled opinion on every subject” named Sattar Buksh. 1. Did you have a business plan when you started your business. Initially we only joked about starting such a business, but then we realized that our idea was actually viable and so we started planning out our business starting from the personality sketch of our fictional brand ambassador “Sattar Buksh”.... [tags: Management, Entrepreneurship, Business plan]
1783 words (5.1 pages)
- The name of my business will be International Discount Auto Parts; my main objective will be to provide national and international customers with quality auto parts at a discounted price from that of our competitors. I have chosen to open my business as a sole proprietorship because this is the most simplest type of business to set up and because this will give me control over the business. Accounting plays a very important role in any business; therefore, I will be sure to hire an accounting staff that has experience with record keeping, internal controls, and cash management.... [tags: Business Plan]
955 words (2.7 pages)
- Table of Contents Executive summary 2 The company 2 Company description 2 Vision statement 3 Mission statement 3 Objective 3 Company background 4 Product/ service and industry 4 Product/ service description 4 Industry description 5 The market 5 Market and target customer 5 Competition and competitive advantage 6 Marketing strategy 6 Overall strategy 7 Sales plan 7 Competitive plan 7 Research and development or growth plan 8 The organization 8 Legal and organizational structures 8 Key personnel 8 Related service providers 8 Location 9 The financials 9 Critical risks 9 Income statement 9 Cash flow projection 10 Balance sheet 10 Start- up costs 10 Assumptions 11 Schedule 11 Conclusion 11 Refere... [tags: Business Plan for Cosmetics Company]
3000 words (8.6 pages)
- Our plan is to have various t-shirt designs promoting “going green”. We also plan to have these designs printed on other things as well such as recycled bags. Our main colors that we are most definitely going to use are green on white, so that the green is very bold and simple, but we will offer other colors as well. We will use the best quality t-shirts and bags so that they will last for a long time and will be worth your money. The benefit for selling these shirts is that the customers will be our prime donator to our charities because their interest in our store is going towards our selected charities.... [tags: Business Plan]
710 words (2 pages)
- Economics Plan for a Business ROUND 1 I decided to produce seven (7) units based on the initial guidance of requiring less than 20 units being produced. The guidance also stated that in past production cycles I produced between 1-10 units. The next factor was the Market Research and the composition of a total of six companies that manufacture the same product. This led me to determine that the market demand forecast would be between $50K and $100K per unit considering all six companies. Upon selecting the total number of units seven and the other companies populated with lesser units I determined that I would receive the larger market share overall.... [tags: Business Economics Plan]
1265 words (3.6 pages)
- Budget The budget is projected over three quarters as indicated below. Additional monetary resources will budgeted in accordance with long-term phased implementation plan. Quarter Projected Budget Projected Profit/Loss Projected Website Rank 1 $90,000 ($22,000) 39 2 $50,000 $210,000 22 3 $65,000 $407,000 13 Resources Primus Securities will hire technology professionals. The technology team will initially include a system administrator, webmaster, and a maintenance programmer, and it should be expanded as necessary in the future.... [tags: Business Plan Development]
1757 words (5 pages)
- Business Plan: Surf and Skate Shop I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY If I were to start my own business, my dream would be to build a surf and skate shop on the Southern California coast. My business would be located on beachfront property in the surrounding area. This business plan will cover two main subjects, 1: an Analysis of the Business Situation, and 2: the Planned Operation of the proposed business. The first topic will cover the subtopics Trading Area Analysis and Competition in the area for my business.... [tags: Business Plan Entrepreneurship]
891 words (2.5 pages)