Can you hear the cries of those who do not communicate in the human language? How about the fearful mewing of a motherless kitten? Do you worry for the exhaustion of a donkey, staggering under a load to heavy to bear. Does your heart skip a beat when you hear the whimpering of a lost puppy? Are you filled with sadness when you an animal that has been hit by a car? Do you take in strays and feed them because they are all skin and bones? If so you are a pet lover. You would never hurt a pet. You know the importance of taking care of a pet. Taking care of your pets is a responsibility that you need to have. Pet care involves going the veterinarian, a nutritious diet, and plenty of exercise.
First of all, it is recommended that you take your pet to the vet at least once a year. This ensures that your pet has a healthy diet. From your vet you can get any kind medicine that your pet might need. Like heartworm medicine, which should be given to your pet at least once a month. You can also get vitamins for your vet, which is very essential to your dogs diet. Vitamins help in the cold winter months, which can be the hardest on your pet’s joints and bones. If you notice that your pet is walking slower or is not as playful then it is recommended that you get vitamins for your pet. You can get these at you vet’s office, a pet store, a department store that has a pet department such as Wal-mart. When you first receive your pet you may need to go more than once to get all the shots for your pet. It is very important for your pets to have their shots. Shots can be very beneficial to their health. Shots protect your pet from getting many diseases. Also if you take in strays you should always have the che...
... middle of paper ...
...dog on a daily basis loose five times more weight than those who walk alone.
God was so interest in the welfare of the animals that He commanded Noah to build an Ark big enough to hold two of each kind of animal. In Genesis 1:26 God entrusted us to care for these beautiful creations. Taking care of your pet entails going to the vet, a balanced and nutritious diet, and plenty of exercise. So if you heart goes out the animals that are bred in cramped quarters and exploited for profit. If you cry at pictures and stories of abused animals, then you are an animal lover at heart. You know the importance of taking on the responsibility of caring for a pet. Pass the wisdom on to your children, friends, and neighbors. Everyone should treat animals with care. Animal abuse is a crime; people need to be educated in the responsibility of taking care of their pets.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Taking Care of Your Pet Many of you received your first pet when you were three. Buddy was his name and he was your cat. He was your companion. He would curl up beside you for a nap. He would listen when you talked. Though he wasn't very good for giving you advice, you enjoyed his company. You loved that cat and showed your appreciation by carrying the cat around everywhere you went. You had tea parties with him, you dressed him up in you doll clothes, and made sure to tell him goodnight before you went to bed.... [tags: Animals Essays]
1096 words (3.1 pages)
- Do you know how many animals are in the shelter and eventually put to death each year. According to the ASPCA, approximately 7.6 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year. Of those, approximately 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats. Each year, approximately 2.7 million animals are euthanized. Adopting any breed of animal is a not only a big decision, but a substantial responsibility. Most people will do some form of research before making the decision to adopt.... [tags: Dog, Pet, Neutering, Pets]
1382 words (3.9 pages)
- Two Works Cited In the short story, "Taking Care", by Joy Williams, a preacher deals learns to deal with his wife being in the hospital with a rare blood disease as well as taking care of his granddaughter while his daughter is away. His daughter, playing only a small role in the story, is still a rather round character. The author, Williams, depicts the characteristics of Jones's daughter very carefully through her actions. Although Jones's daughter is not a main character in this story, she does add various ideas for the reader to think about while reading the short story.... [tags: Williams Taking Care Essays]
1068 words (3.1 pages)
- Importance of Breeding and Adopting Many people believe that the only way to get a pet is to “buy” one without considering adopting, which is why I believe people should consider looking up better options and become more knowledgeable. There are so many reasons why someone shouldn’t buy a pet from a breeder, and so many benefits from adopting a pet from your local shelter/animal rescue. To start with, I believe that selling a dog/cat should become against the law. It is unfair to breed poor animals who probably do not want to be pregnant or become pregnant.... [tags: Dog, Pet, The Animals, Adoption]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Motivation and Problem Statement Nowadays, people are busy in their daily life and having a lot of stress from their working area. Most of them would like to have a pet to accompany them in their daily life and also can release the stress that they received. For example, having a dog is a good choice for most people who want to have a pet. Dog not only a very good companions and also having deep emotional tie between people. Dogs will protect the people with literally lay down their lives.... [tags: gallery, hostel, photos]
2511 words (7.2 pages)
- The Burmese python is becoming a very popular pet for people today. So many people going to their local pet store and buying one of these animals as a pet without knowing the possible dangers that come along with owning one of these great snakes. “The Burmese python, one of the largest types of snake in the world, is an increasingly popular household pet.” writes (Herszenhorn 8). Just keeping this animal in a cage often times is not enough. The Burmese python can get as large as “18 feet, 8 inches” according to (The Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission 1).... [tags: snake, wildlife, dangerous]
547 words (1.6 pages)
- Pet_Net had been off to a great start, but as of late, they have been under some scrutiny. Complications with two of Pet_Net’s dog sitters have placed the company in uncomfortable situations. The first event occurred while a Pet_Net dog sitter was taking a clients dog for a walk in a nearby park. At the moment, with nobody in sight, the sitter let the dog off of the leash. Moments later, a mother and child entered the park. The dog overexcitedly greeted the small child, knocking him over, and breaking his arm.... [tags: Dog, Puppy, Veterans Stadium, Fiduciary]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- "What's wrong with Charlie?" Claire asked as she held out her tiny hands with a motionless gold fish in her palm. "I was just playing with Charlie yesterday, but today he won't play." Claire's parents failed to realize that when their child begged them to buy her a pet, that she knew nothing of how to take care of a simple gold fish. She didn't understand that fish are not pets to be held or caressed like you would a kitten. This situation occurs more often than most people think. Whether it is a result of an impulsive purchase, emotion, or even a stray animal that you came across, many people do not take into consideration what owning a pet may entail.... [tags: Process Essay]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- Your pets are like babies especially when young. And you need to pay as much attention to their safety as to your babies'. You need to prepare your home properly to safeguard your pet and ensure its happiness and good health. If you never had a pet before or are clueless about how to go about pet-proofing your place, do not worry and dither. To help you out, we bring this list of hand-picked tips to make your home ready for your new pet dog, cat or any other kind of fur ball. Set up your home to make it suitable for your pet You want your pet to change your life and fill it up with love and warmth.... [tags: chewing, hazards, kennel]
540 words (1.5 pages)
- Owning a Pet Having a pet is a wonderful idea. Pets bring companionship, personality, and gut wrenching humor to households across the world. Having previously owned both a cat and a dog, and currently being without a pet, I began to think about getting a new furry friend. Born a dog lover, and bred into a cat lover, I had the difficult decision of choosing one of the two. When I was twenty-two years old, I answered an advertisement in the paper for free Labrador puppies. Driving up to the house, I saw all the little critters running around and having a ball of a time.... [tags: Dog Cat Pets Essays Papers Personal Narrative]
983 words (2.8 pages)