Regina McArthur was born on December 16, 1929. She is a proud mother of five children, and is also a proud grandmother. She says that her greatest love, after her family, is teaching. Regina is a retired school teacher and she currently works informally at a local museum. She says that religion plays a big part in her life, and she describes herself as a real church goer. She is continually trying to develop new skills with all the wonderful things that are out there to learn. Regina is a very curious person and believes that everyone should be too! She said, "There is so much in life that is free, we should take advantage of it."
Regina raised her five children by herself, and did what she had to do to survive. She has always enjoyed investigating new ideas. Spending time with her fa...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A marriage is the creation of a new family by bringing together two distinct people from individual and very distinctly different backgrounds. The bringing together of two different people often can cause conflict. Merging families can also create a harmonious relationship of balance and teamwork if both of their differences and similarities compliment each other. After conducting an interview with Darlene and Mike Smith it became very evident that theirs was a seemingly balanced and harmonious relationship.... [tags: Interview Essay]
1679 words (4.8 pages)
- I interviewed Mrs. Regina Bowman, a semi-retired case manager/career counselor for the city Workforce Program, Job Link (personal communication, March 18, 2014). Mrs. Bowman spent 35 years with the city, 20 of those years at Job link and 15 years with the police department. The purpose of the interview was to discover how Mrs. Bowman selected career counseling as her profession or life’s purpose. Prior to graduating high school, Mrs. Bowman confided that she received little guidance and direction from her parents or the school’s guidance counselor.... [tags: Career Development Interview Essay]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- For this assignment I was able to interview Regina Bowman RN, BSN. Her current position is that of the Director of Medical Surgical Nursing. Her position places her over top of seven nursing units between two facilities. Regina graduated from the Mercer Medical School of Nursing in 1979 with her diploma in nursing. The Mercer medical school of nursing is still in operation although it has been renamed the Capital Health School of Nursing. Her return to school started after graduation. She enrolled at Mercer County Community College to obtain her Associates.... [tags: Interview, medicine, nursing]
1699 words (4.9 pages)
- To inspire and influence others, a leader must possess many skills and abilities. As motivational speaker Peter Northouse, states, “a leader should be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant” (Northouse, 2013) Moving an entire group of individuals toward a singular goal is a considerable undertaking. Without effective communication skills and a clear vision of what needs to be accomplished, one will feel like they are trying to herd cats rather than leading.... [tags: Interview Essay]
2044 words (5.8 pages)
- The interview I conducted took place in the courtyard of my complex in Smallville, with the interviewee and myself. For the purpose of his paper and to protect the adolescent privacy lets call her Regina. Regina is a fourteen-year-old adolescent female of Africa American descent. She is above average in height and carries a very shy and nonchalance deposition. She is a very attractive young lady and does above average work in her school setting. She appears to be a normal every day child with a lifetime of experiences awaiting her.... [tags: Interview Essays]
2096 words (6 pages)
- I interviewed Manuel, co-owner of All Pro Motor Sports, because his business is extremely innovative and growth-oriented. The purpose of this interview was to learn the following: § how to identify a business opportunity § how to successfully launch a business § how to deal with perceived risks prior to start-up § how to solve problems encountered during start-up and over the lifetime of a venture BACKGROUND I was introduced to Manuel through a mutual acquaintance that knows I am truly fascinated by the ability to customize vehicles, but more specifically, expensive luxury vehicles.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- Although entrepreneurial success is occasionally a result of luck, most would agree that it is achieved through a combination of sound business sense, planning, and spirit. An excellent example of the seamless execution of these elements of entrepreneurial success is PMA member Maia Haag of I See Me. in Wayzata, Minnesota. Here are some highlights of my recent interview with her. Q: My Very Own Name is certainly an innovative book. What was your inspiration. A: I was looking for a product with which to start my own business.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1665 words (4.8 pages)
- I had the opportunity to interview an E.M.T. The E.M.T. I chose to interview was my friend Matt from the Highland lakes squad. I chose to interview him because it is easier for me to talk to someone I know than someone I don't know, and also I wanted to find out whats its like being an E.M.T.. Q: Why did you become an E.M.T.. A: I enjoy helping people, and I felt that I wanted to be able to do more than just basic first aid and CPR. Q: What does it mean to be on call. A: It means that if the alarm goes off you are the person that responds to the call.... [tags: interview essays]
610 words (1.7 pages)
- Interviewing is a selling situation. It involves the exchange of information and building of personal chemistry. It’s not only what you say that’s important but how you say it. There are seven key things you can do to build a positive rapport. Research can help build chemistry The first step for building a rapport is to research the company in advance. If you’ve ever met someone who knew a lot about you, it kind of takes you by surprise, doesn’t it. It is a great way to make a positive first impression.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1290 words (3.7 pages)
- This company is partnership ran business that opened its doors in 1991, in the small town of Marengo, IL. Mark Anderson and Sam Accib are the proud founders of this HVAC and plumbing business for residential or commercial. The company was unable to give an annul report, due to the fact that it is a small business, and it not necessary in their company. The promotional practices used throughout the years have been ads in the Northwest Herald (three to five times a year), the Marengo Paper, and the most important one is the word of mouth apportion.... [tags: Career Interview]
967 words (2.8 pages)