I was now ready to depart after the party, exiting my Cousin’s house.
It was a Halloween party. It was a lot of fun; to be honest the party
seemed to be quite good. It was suppose to be scary, but now that I
come to see it does not compare to how I felt later on during the
night. You see the difference is looking at all the story I have heard
about Halloween, this one that I have experienced seems a lot more
realistic and frightening. I had no choice but to walk home by myself,
because of the complicated story my mom told me (which of course I was
not listening to).
The night was dark, gloomy, dusky, and silent. So basically these were
not the conditions that I was looking for. As I approached the park,
increasing the speed of my walking I started to feel a bit frightened.
I couldn’t hear any thing apart from my footsteps and the one behind
me. Yes, the one behind me, I looked back, saw no one and started
walking backwards. As I looked forward my eyes caught up with a tall
man looking s...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I woke up to a curious noise one morning. My eight year old brain came up with no explanation so I stepped into the hall, hands in the pockets of my blue jeans I usually slept in. I saw pots and pans on the floor catching rain. That was the new sound I would soon be used to. Our house had reached the point of leaking. At least the sound was relaxing. What wasn’t relaxing was the back door. It didn’t stay shut even if you locked it. One night I woke up from a nightmare and had a perfect view of the back door slowly creeping open.... [tags: English-language films, Sleep, Sibling, Parent]
1687 words (4.8 pages)
- The Plight of the Tierzans - Original Writing “Sir, the full moon, just like in the vision.” “Yes, Dimitri, this is the hour for which we have prepared.” An army assembled in the streets. The soldiers were dressed in a dark green uniform as far as the eye could see. Anticipation dwelled in the air. Then it happened. Five massive creature resembling apes tore through the streets. Their fierce red eyes were focused on destruction. Grotesque smiles crossed their faces. Their hands gripped soldiers and tails whipped at them.... [tags: Papers]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- The Park - Original Writing 25 June 6:00am. As the sun slowly begins to rise, a peaceful chirping noise comes from the birds hidden amongst the trees. The park is about to wake from its long, tranquil and peaceful sleep. The woodland is beginning to arise-a humming grasshopper and the odd droning bee. The sunlight shines, making tall beams of light through the gaps in the branches of the trees. The tall night-scary trees become friendlier in the early morning brightness. As the woodland prepares for another swelteringly warm, sunny day the air becomes moist and heavy, making it hard to breathe.... [tags: Papers]
2485 words (7.1 pages)
- Pain - Original Writing Her eyes became watery as she dragged the razor blade across her arm, the pain invaded her body. She sat back against the wall, her arm rested on her leg. The blood poured out, her eyes clinged on the ceiling. She sighed, her eyes were red and her soul was empty. She could here their laughter, their fingers pointing at her as her tray slipped from her hands and made a mess on the cafeteria floor. "You are such a dopey idiot" they shouted from the queue, she glanced up to find them all looking at her as if they were in a freak show and she was the principal act.... [tags: Papers]
472 words (1.3 pages)
- Original Writing Have you ever felt life was helpless. Have you ever lost all hope. Have you ever wondered weather God had abandoned you, leaving you to face this world alone. I have. Who am I. My name is Antonio. It means …..I am now an orphan. No mother, no father. My parents passed away, leaving me at nine years of age, along with my sister…. My mother died of a disease. I don’t even know what it was called. The death of my mother tore us apart. Life was different after her death and it was difficult for us to move on.... [tags: Papers]
540 words (1.5 pages)
- The Hold-Up-Original Writing It was Tuesday 17th February 2004 it was just like another normal night in work, there was me, Danielle, Tanya and the cook blessing working that night. This was my part-time job in KFC at Yorkgate I had worked there for around two years at this stage. The night passed buy jus like any other night in work it was quite busy during tea time and then gradually began to die down towards the end of the night. When we closed at 11pm that night Danielle took down the tills and put the money in the safe the security guard then ask if he could go on as the money was locked away.... [tags: Papers]
477 words (1.4 pages)
- Death is Part of the Process - Original Writing Night. 02:37. South London. The room was small and filthy. Neglected. Long abandoned. It smelled bad. Beyond the grimy window, the rooftops of nearby buildings gleamed black from the rain. The roads and pavements were shiny and wet and empty. The room was in darkness. There was one chair. One small, broken table. Nothing else. A figure sat hunched over a laptop computer. The weak, greenish light from the screen glowed on a pale face with feverish eyes.... [tags: Papers]
3740 words (10.7 pages)
- A New Beginning When meeting someone new you always get scared or have a little nerves bundled up inside. It’s even like that when someone is born, like a cousin or a new sibling that’s how it was for me having my new baby sister being born, I didn’t think I was ready for a baby sister. Even since I was already graduated and my brother not too far behind me graduating this year. It would literally be a handful for her to start over, my aunt had told me it would be better for my mom because she’s lonely.... [tags: Family, Sibling, Birth order]
1051 words (3 pages)
- My hands were clenched tightly around the armrest of my couch, ten minutes in to my first horror movie. I was in middle school as a 7th grader, brand new to the world of sleepovers, late nights, and scary movies. My best friend invited me over for a sleepover on a Friday night to pig out on candy, and watch a movie that would surely leave us with nightmares for a long time. I did not show it and neither did my friend, but I was apprehensive whether or not this was a good idea. I could hear my mom in the back of my head at the time saying, “scary movies are for adults, and you will regret it if you watch one.” We both acted like the movie we were about to watch, wasn’t a bigger deal than it a... [tags: Horror film, Film, Horror and terror, Halloween]
1062 words (3 pages)
- Having my childhood took away from me was a very tough especially when I was just a child myself expecting a child. Expecting is very scary no matter the age. Expecting is suppose too be a happy time for the mother and family members. No one was happy when I found out I was expecting. When I was twelve years old I was raped in the middle of the night in my bedroom by my soon-to-be stepbrother. He threatened to take my life if I told anyone. Before it happened I was a normal girl. I played softball, did cheer, grew up in a very strict house, and was always hanging out with friends.... [tags: Pregnancy, Family, Mother, The Time]
1612 words (4.6 pages)