I once jumped off a two-story building just to prove how much I adored a girl. At the early age of eight, I have to admit that I was already a kid full of hormones. I have always known that I am attracted to the opposite sex. I love being around them, but I was always too shy to express my feelings towards them.
Sandra was the kind of girl that any guy would fall in love with the minut he laid his eyes on her. Like a goddess, she had long silky hair, big sparkling eyes, and the most luscious lips. The first time I saw Sandra was on the first day of my first grade. I was immediately attracted to her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen at that point of my life. I knew right at that moment that I had to do something or anything to let her notice me. I wanted to talk to her but I was too shy. I drew my courage together and finally went up to her to introduce myself. She responded with a cute giggle and told me her name. As I was walking away from her, she gave me a dazzling smile that stuck with me to the present.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I listen to the constant roar of motors as the dirt bikes and go-carts race around the small track behind me. For a few (usually uneventful) hours every Tuesday, I work at the ticket and rider registration booth; collecting money and making everyone sign the if-you-die-you-can’t-sue-us forms. As usual, I was signing in a few riders and spectators at my station; as I listened to my ipod in one ear I completed my task that I had done hundreds of times before. However, this time something distracted me, something that made me lose my rhythm in completing the current customer’s registration.... [tags: essay about myself, Personal Experience]
940 words (2.7 pages)
- My First Love-Personal Narrative I once jumped off a two-story building just to prove how much I adored a girl. At the early age of eight, I have to admit that I was already a kid full of hormones. I have always known that I am attracted to the opposite sex. I love being around them, but I was always too shy to express my feelings towards them. Sandra was the kind of girl that any guy would fall in love with the minut he laid his eyes on her. Like a goddess, she had long silky hair, big sparkling eyes, and the most luscious lips.... [tags: Papers]
499 words (1.4 pages)
- My First True Love Teens deal with conflict on a day-to-day basis. This holds true especially for Jared. You could say Jared was your average everyday teenager. He plays the guitar in his free time and has a great number of friends. But as for girlfriends, that’s a different story. It’s not like he isn’t an attractive guy. He has shoulder-length brown hair, dark brown eyes and a smile that was incomparable. His guitar playing skills and singing ability would make a girl go through the roof.... [tags: Personal Narratives]
805 words (2.3 pages)
- Love is something that every person needs and almost every person falls in love to someone or something. Almost every person experiences the first love and remembers it for rest of his or her life. I can define the first love as when one person has extreme feelings for another person for the first time. First love is not something that we can forget. First love is one of the best experiences I ever had. My first love is my crush. An interesting thing was that the person I had a crush on also had the same feeling for me.... [tags: personal narrative]
583 words (1.7 pages)
- ... The teacher introduced himself and took attendance. Considering that I was dreaming of my knight in shining armor that I had just seen in the hallway, the teacher had to call my name three times before I responded. Surprisingly, a student entered our room; it was the same guy I had seen earlier. He walked in with an air of confidence as he spiked up his dark brown hair, then sat beside me. This really shocked me. Gosh, is this real. I could not pay attention to what my teacher was discussing for the rest of the period because of him.... [tags: personal narrative]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- Personal Narrative- A Non-traditional Love Story I first met Tyler at "Above and Beyond", a support group for brain parasites. I don't have brain parasites, and neither does he, but that's where we met. I had seen him before at other support groups, and he never used his real name. He would always glare at me, as if I was intruding on him or something. I've dated a lot of weird guys before, guys that liked to cross-dress, guys that couldn't get enough body piercings, but Tyler takes the cake.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
1515 words (4.3 pages)
- Dance has been a part of human history since the earliest records of human life (Praagh 30). Cave paintings found in Spain and France from 30,000 -10,000 BC had life-like drawings of dancing figures participating in rituals. They illustrated the prominence of dance in early human society. Later in the Renaissance Era a new attitude towards the body, the arts, and dance was originated. The courts of Italy and France became the center of new developments in dance, providing support to dancing masters and musicians who created large scale social dances for the acknowledgment of celebrations and festivities.... [tags: Personal Experience, Personal Narrative]
2269 words (6.5 pages)
- Personal Narrative - Lasting Love I had never made biscuits and gravy before. The blessings of having a good cook as a Mom were abundant, but alas, I never did learn the many techniques that wonder woman possessed. My repertoire included: peanut butter cookies, a deliciously heated can of Pork n Beans, and Rice Krispie treats that were always too crunchy. But, Joseph wanted biscuits and gravy, so that is what Joseph got. His sister told me the recipe over the phone. Joseph had called her up long distance and gruffly demanded that she rattle off the legendary gravy recipe that their mother used to serve.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
2504 words (7.2 pages)
- Personal Narrative - First Football Coach One December morning, right before Christmas break, I was talking with a friend when our football coach came over to talk to us. I really respected and admired my coach and we always got along very well. My coach told us he was leaving Melbourne Central High School to go work in California. I had no idea what to say. I was in utter disbelief I was barely able to mutter a simple "Good Luck". One of my goals for the upcoming year was to have a good football season, just for my coach, because I really felt he deserved it.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
449 words (1.3 pages)
- Personal Narrative- My Love of Reading and Writing Reading and writing has always played a vital part in my life. From toddler to adult, pre-elementary to college, I’ve managed to sharpen both skills to my liking. However, even though it significantly helped, schooling was not what influenced me to continue developing those skills into talent. Many different things shaped and influenced my learning, and now reading and writing have become the safety net of my life. I know that even if I have nothing else in the future, I’ll still have my talent and knowledge.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
1398 words (4 pages)