Different people wish to attain kinds of success but in order to fulfill your first success, college is a very important step and part to start with. Besides you need to make the necessary scarifies to accomplish you goals, your motivation and studies are also very important because your studies are dependent upon your motivation. A goal of this kind will determining the direction and degree of your motivation for itself and it can also make the different between success and failure.
Motivation can come from two sources, from inside of you and from outside of you. It can come from your hopes and expectations. It is from your desire to do something or to be someone, but not everyone is highly motivated. In education, the most obvious kind of outside motivation are grades. For many students, course grades are an immediate, short-rage motivation for study, which means they study for grades and it may not become a goal in themselves. It would be wrong to set grades as their only ambition.
Secondly, concentration are also important, to focus and pay attention on one thing is easy especially when you are interested. It is difficult to do when you are not interested. During education, you may have to study some subjects that do not interesting, but many people have found out interesting later and even made a career of the subject. It may be because of us who has no interest. To concentrate on a subject, first think of how and why the subject is important to your general education. Sometimes biology may not seem interesting to you but if we are curious about the function of our body, a little biology will be useful. These will extent and variety of our interests. Second, think of how t...
... middle of paper ...
...More important, you will see the subject as a larger unit of related information instead of a single hour of isolated material. Whether an exam is an objective or essay type, it is a good idea to look over the whole exam before beginning to write anything. Be sure that you follow direction. When you finish, go over the paper. The more you have prepared well, the more confident that you can do your best. After you get your results back, you should use the results as a measure of how much you understand and where you need extra effort. This means you should look over your exam when it is returned, analyze your mistakes, and check with your teacher or text.
So, it's hardly to success without follow all kinds of procedures and a good study habits that could help you get more done in less time. Set realistic goals because goals are targets toward which you aim.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Alumni Panel: Defining The Keys To Success for Undergrads Georgia State University is one of the most unique intuitions in the nation. With our intense diversification, GSU created a class just for wellbeing of freshman to enhance their understanding of adult life. This class provides insight on your intended major. The Robinson College of Business provided us with a group of GSU Alumni that gave helpful guidance to not only succeed as a student but also as a person. Last week I was fortunate to attend panel an alumni discussion.... [tags: Management, Personal life, The Panel, Graduation]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- The community participation that has changed my life for the better is being apart of The Accelerated College Education (ACE) program at American River College. Being apart of this program has given me a push and motivation to finish and succeed in school. Before I started in the American River College ACE program, college success was not always a part of my college career. I have been and will always consider myself a part of the ACE program community in which I have participated in for the past two years.... [tags: College, High school, Education, Classroom]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Skills That Are Important For College Success University Of Phoenix Gen 300 Skills For Professional Development It seems in the society we live in today, having a college degree is a necessity. Years ago it was the norm for people to just go right into a full time job after high school, if they even finished high school; they did this to support their families. In today’s society a person has a difficult time getting a decent job without a college degree. During an adults working life, bachelor degree graduates will earn about $2.1 million and a high school graduate can expect to earn an average of $1.2 million (Day and Newburger, 2002).... [tags: essays research papers]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- ... 25) Being honest goes so far as to admitting things to yourself when you do something that is wrong. You don’t feel sorry for wrong things, nor do you promise that you’ll never do it again. You just admit a wrong when fault occurs. (Thieme Jr., 1995) Every day should include some sort study from a teacher that will make you into a better person. Some people use the bible while others learn from self-help gurus. If you want to become a straight A student, you need to set a goal and write it down.... [tags: plan, results, education, accoutable]
679 words (1.9 pages)
- Determination Generates Success Many people believe that students that encounter hard lives will commit academic sins. However, many professionals that successfully graduated college while having struggles in their lives, proved otherwise. In fact, Culpepper mentioned in his composition, “The Myth of Inferiority”, students might succeed in any academic institution, even if they experience hard lives (330). Also, he states that students with light loaded routines have the same chances to fail in college (330).... [tags: Education, University, Student, Commitment]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Accounting is one of the most popular careers that deal with business for maintaining records of profit and loss, tax liability, including other financial activities that brings many businesses organization into a success career. In accounting, many typical tasks are required to be done, develop and maintain are very important like reports, the balance sheet that must be done on a daily schedule. Like any other job, accounting deals with a variety of clients, which would either be with government agencies and keeping up with their records.... [tags: Accountant, Accountancy, Employment, College]
773 words (2.2 pages)
- On many occasions, I contemplated on whether to attend a local or out of state college. What degree should I pursue. Will I mentally and physically be prepared to stand on my own and achieve my goals. After a realistic review of my financial circumstances, family support and my career path I chose to attend Lakeland community college. My senior year in high school my parents and I discussed our financial circumstances. I’ve always dreamed of attending Bowling Green State University or the University of Toledo, however the tuition was something my family and I couldn 't afford.... [tags: High school, College, Academic degree]
1231 words (3.5 pages)
- The play, Death of a Salesman, is a tragic drama about an aging salesman who tries to do all he can to support his family and make them lead successful lives. The struggling salesman, Willy Loman has two sons, Biff and Happy, whom he tries to drive towards success. Willy believes that being well liked and making a good and lasting impression are the keys to success and tries to teach this philosophy to his two sons. Biff, being the favorite son of Willy, has worked as a manual laborer and Willy believes that Biff can do so much more with his life.... [tags: success, life, philosophy]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- In the world there is an abundance of careers that you can choose from many college students and just regular everyday people search for the perfect career to pursue.Furthuermore picking a career is a balance of good timing and actual passion for the career , a career that has been on the rise and is becoming one of the top careers beside anything in the medical field happens to be analytics.Additonally the average salary for a analytics graduate is $99,000 which is a considerable amount for only having to complete half of the school that someone who is pursuing to be a doctor or a lawyer has too.... [tags: Intern, Internship, Business terms, Learning]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Throughout life people are faced with a variety of hurdles. How they choose to overcome these hurdles determines whether they become successful or not, it would be nice if there was an instruction manual to tell one how to be successful, how to overcome these hurdles. One of the most difficult hurdles facing people today is college. Often times people go into college with their eyes closed tightly, meaning they are totally unprepared for what lye’s ahead. There are a variety of aspects that determine whether students are successful in college.... [tags: essays research papers]
866 words (2.5 pages)