Donald John Trump was born in June 14, 1946, in New York, NY. He was the third generation in his family, coming from a family of businessmen. Fred Trump, the father of Donald taught Donald all the entrepreneurial skills he knows. He was the son of a self-millionaire, which Fred picked up his skills from realizing he had to help support his family due to the death of his father. Fred started his own business where he learned all the money was in real estate. By Donald's father he learned to recognize a good deal and jumped on it for the reason he was learning at such a young age. In 1968, he graduated business school in the major of finance. Shortly, after school he joined a club where he would make his contacts. In 1975, he made his first purchase of a run-down hotel. He began to place his name on anything he touched.
He was on his way to becoming one of the most powerful real estate businessman in the `80s with buildings such as Trump Tower on 5th avenue a skyscraper, Trump Parc, The Plaza Hotel which is the tallest building on the Upper East Side, and the Ne...
... middle of paper ...
.... in 1978, Ivanka in 1982 and Eric in 1986. They divorced in 1991, with publicized accusations of an affair with Marla Maples. He bore another child with this woman by the name of Tiffany, which was born in 1993 and again he separated from Marla in 1997. Donald is seen with woman all the time so nobody ever knows if he is single or not.
Donald Trump even with a downfall still grew to gain stronger, richer and wiser. A man that Forbes estimates his net worth to be at 1.4 billion but Trump says it's more like 3.7 billion. He has so many interests and played so many roles in things that this man is a true hero to overcome a task where he was almost bankrupt to make such a rise is incredible. He is one that shall be remembered not for the money he made but rather for the remarkable turn around this man made since nobody in history has done such a thing.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION Donald John Trump is the definition of the accomplishment of the American dream, he was born in June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York, is an American, business executive, entrepreneur, television and radio personality and author. He is the CEO of Trump Organization, an American-based real estate developer, and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which operates several casinos. He received a great deal of publicity following the success of his reality television show, The Apprentice (in which he serves as both executive producer and host for the show).... [tags: essays research papers]
2101 words (6 pages)
- Donald Trump is founder and CEO of Trump Organization, the head company of Donald J. Trump, American real estate investor. Trump Organization was the company that his father had started, and later Donald took it over. The company oversees all the business development of Donald Trump including real estate, casino, hotels, golf clubs, and any other business developments or projects that Donald Trump is involved with. Matthew F. Calamari is the EVP (Executive Vice President) and COO (Chief Operating Officer) of Trump Organization.... [tags: Biography]
1460 words (4.2 pages)
- Page 1 Donald Trump is a man of great wealth, as well as power and influence. There is no question that Trump worked hard to get where he is today. He is most defiantly a man of business. Even at the beginning of his life he was destined to show brilliance due to his father’s work. These events of course, would eventually lead to his extraordinary empire and his chance to run as President of the United States.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Donald Trump, Jr.]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- Political Essay Letting Donald Trump run our country would be like letting the Devil himself take over America. Trump was born and raised in Queens, New York. He was introduced to the business world at a very young age while working with his father on architectural developments in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. His accomplishments include his TV show “The Apprentice”, a flourishing real estate business, and many successful architectural designs. On June 6th, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president seeking the nomination of the Republican Party.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Mexico]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Donald Trump has been nearly immune to criticism. The only time Trump ever suffered significantly in the polls was when Hillary ultimately secured the requisite number of delegates to push Bernie Sanders out, to become the presumptive Democratic nominee. With former Sanders supporters beginning to coalesce around Hillary, she managed to get a bump in the polls following a stinging speech attacking Trump. To make matters worse, Trump flapped his mouth, attacking the judge presiding over the Trump University case.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1696 words (4.8 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- In the midst of one of the most controversial presidential elections in history, both political parties are struggling to prove that their candidate is the best choice. Clinton and Trump’s disapproval ratings are very low, but one has to ask, is there really a lesser evil to choose from. While Clinton has had her own fair share of past discrepancies, Trump’s track record proves much more troublesome. Donald Trump has proven to be an untrustworthy presidential candidate because of his misogynistic actions, his racial bias, and his corrupt business history.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Trump University]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Why Donald Trump Will Win the 2016 Election The 2016 election cycle has been one for the history books. For the Democrats, we have Hillary Clinton, the first female Democratic nominee and proclaimed liar and murderer. The right has indicted her in the death of those involved in Benghazi, and they have continued to slam her for her private email server and deletion of thirty thousand emails. On the right, we have business mogul Donald Trump. He is a self-proclaimed womanizer, and he is ready to build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
935 words (2.7 pages)
- 2016 Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton have exuberantly managed to provide us with perhaps the most unorthodox mockery of a presidential election ever seen in modern day history. Why. Because this was an election based virtually on circumstance. And the winner is…Donald Trump. The Curious Case of Donald J. Trump Could the unfit be a good fit. Well let’s lay out the options. I will give you both scenarios. Now it is no secret that Hilary Clinton won the popular vote by a longshot.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
808 words (2.3 pages)