We have arguments stating these irregular behavior at incredible speeds. The theories put forward by many scientists just satisfy the particular need but it fails at some place and a new theory was laid to make up the gap.
Do you know the real thing? Our ancestors have made the background of Physics. It is really hard to imagine if they have made a little blunder that can collapse the entire World's scientific situation.
Remember the threat we felt when it was said the speed of light is decreasing. If so the things which we have developed with the help of light, by optics will be wrong. This change will affect the future to a great extent.
Our aim is try to find out the things behind each process. We are generally engaged in simplification of the process by reducing the constraints and approximating it to achieve at the result. Is it right to dedicate and neglect something as unwanted? You are ready to dedicate the size of an atom in the manufacturing of a steel rule. By Physics we are now in the position to measure the size of unknown things which are believed to be present in an atom. With this principle anyone is ready to build a scale by arranging those metal atoms one by one so as to achieve the right dimension.
This will be totally absurd thing to think of. Do you?
Once upon a time it is very difficult to throw a stone to a few hundred meters. But now we have developed instruments that have the capability to throw tonnes of weight into the outer space.
The background is the growth of Physics.
By going to observe the things of nature wh...
... middle of paper ...
...uns dying out period. We can say it has millions of years to go like an explosion.
It is not possible for us to control the green house gas emissions and to stop the drastic changes that we are making to Earth then it is a waste to think about the "Great Future."
Human is generally not concerned about the numbers(which is used as dollars, Dinars, etc) and length, mass very much. Everything which we describe as science is the thing for existence. You can feel the worth of water when you are in deadly dry desert. At the greater heights of Everest pure water will be available in the form of ice. But it is not the fact that you can travel without water.
The things in the right form will work. Everyone is not ready to lead an adventurous life. So we are in the situation to form Physics with fourth dimension "human behavior" as the base and not alone with numerals.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When in orbit the shuttle is positioned so that it is moving nose-first and the top of the shuttle is pointing towards the earth. The shuttle is positioned "bottom up" so that the black bottom will radiate the heat from the sun more effeciently. Step one for the shuttle is to turn around so that it is moving stern-first and then it fires it's engines in order to slow the shuttle so that it will drop out of orbit. Next the shuttle flips over so that it is right-side-up when it enters the atmosphere.... [tags: physics science space]
1487 words (4.2 pages)
- ABSTRACT Several researchers have devoted efforts on studying physics of arc and descriptive models are used to explain many arc welding related phenomena. However, due to the subject complexity, doubts still emerge about the mechanisms of some phenomena related to the arc. For instance, the description about electromagnetic interactions with the arc, which governs the arc trajectory and lead to plasma jet and arc blow formation, seems to be yet controversial. Thus, the present study aimed a better understanding of these phenomena.... [tags: Physics ]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
Stylization of Film and the Enhancement of Narrative through Cinematography, Mise-en-Scene and Editing
- The juxtaposition of still frames edited together to make a moving picture that tells a story. There are many counterparts that a makes up a film. You have the storyline, plot, characters, mise-en-scene cinematography and editing. Based on these counterparts and how they are orchestrated to portray a story, gives insight in which the audience follows along with the story and whether each counterparts contribute in a significant way to a plot to make the film a whole. How does editing contribute to the narration to a film.... [tags: film, television studies]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- The Physics of Fishing The use of a boat while fishing and some of the physics applicable to boating will be included in exploring the various ways physics applies to the sport of fishing. Other topics will include the fishing rod, fishing lure, casting, and the fish itself. The boat floats on the water according to Archimedes Principle which states an immersed object is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid it displaces. The force applied downwards by earth’s gravity coupled with the upward force of buoyancy allows the boat to float.... [tags: Physics ]
871 words (2.5 pages)
- Extreme Sports Over the past ten years I have noticed that my local snowboarding park has become more crowded every season, especially with younger kids. This has not only been the case for snowboarding, but for all extreme sports. I’ve noticed this trend at my local skateboarding park also. More so, there has been a noticeable increase of extreme sports being broadcast on television today than ever before. These changes caused me to ask the question: why have extreme sports become so popular to youngsters.... [tags: Extreme Sports]
1262 words (3.6 pages)
- Tsunamis are waves, or series of waves, created by a disturbance in the ocean. Most of the time this disturbance is by an earthquake but can be from meteorites, landslides, or even explosions. They are sometimes known as tidal waves but this is a misnomer because tsunamis have nothing to do with tides. While tsunamis are feared particularly in light of the December 26th tsunami, the physics behind them is fascinating. One the largest tsunamis in recent history was the Cascadia tsunami in 1700. This occured when two continental plates (stretching from Vancouver to California) slipped causing a 9.0 magnitude earthquake.... [tags: physics tsunami]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- As most people know (or don't know, whichever is the case) the component of an electrical circuit that causes energy loss is called "resistance," which can be defined as a materials opposition to current being passed through it. Usually, this resistance results in the production of heat, sound, or another form of energy. In many cases, this transformation of energy is useful in such applications as toasters, heaters, and light bulbs. Even though it is a useful property, resistance often gets in the way of performance in such cases as high voltage transmission wires, electric motor output, and other cases where internal system energy losses are unwanted.... [tags: physics superconductor]
1333 words (3.8 pages)
- Lift is a commonly used term to describe "something" that results in objects moving upwards against the force caused by gravity. This "something" is actually a force in itself. Lift is one of the four main forces that act upon all objects that move through the air. These four forces are: # Lift - an upward force on the object # Weight - a downward force due to the acceleration of gravity # Thrust - a forward force (propulsion) # Drag - a force caused by resistance that acts in the opposite direction of thrust Lift is a simple concept to grasp, yet the reason it exists is a complex one.... [tags: physics lift airplane fly]
1433 words (4.1 pages)
- Science fiction will often have fantastic stories about humans traversing stars at great speeds, faster than light. Vast interstellar civilizations are maintained by fleets of starships that fly from world to world in a matter of days or weeks. The truth, sadly, is far less fantastic. The universal speed limit is the speed of light, or approximately 2.998x108 m/sec. Nothing can move faster than that constant. Even at that extreme speed, it would take approximately 4 years for any spaceship to reach the closest of other stars.... [tags: physics science wormhole wormholes]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- Fishing contains a wide variety of physics. when you cast you are using projectile motion and rotational motion. when you hook a fish it will often use the drag from the current agenst you. Immagine draging a fish through a swift current. You deal with the tention of your line, and the friction of the line through the guides. you also deal with friction when you use a drag. Reels One of the key components of your fishing gear is the reel. http://www.eangler.com/eangler/proshop/reels.asp?shopby=D&dept_id=67&dept_image=reels.gif&pageheading=Reels&JEX=101025 These are spinning reels designed for smaller fish.... [tags: Physics Science Fish Fishing]
910 words (2.6 pages)