I had a sleepless night thinking about what happened to us that night. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating faster than it ever has. I cursed my stars that night, as my expectation for the night was so much greater, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears of losing something I've always wanted and fought for.
We all made mistakes not trying to understand each other, some words did hurt in some way and I guess we got carried away after all those arguments of whether I have an intimate relationship with Marie. I guess this issue has always been the block of our relationship getting worked out. I know it's been hard for you trying to understand the real truth. Perhaps I need to give...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- "I 'm sorry Erick." She said with trembling voice. "I 'm so sorry. I wanted to protect you, but it was useless and I only hurt you before you left Arendelle and..." Elsa couldn 't go on and averted her eyes from Erick turning her back on him. Erick approached and put his hands on her shoulders. "You died in the Southern Isles!" Elsa shouted as she moved away from Erick. "burned alive" She added in a low tone of voice. "And this is just a dream." He didn 't tried to approach her."I didn 't died in the Southern Isles.... [tags: Debut albums, 2007 singles, Sibling, 2003 singles]
1375 words (3.9 pages)
- Dear Tabitha, Hey, I am sorry that I was an ass to you for the past couple of days that I was with you. I am sorry and I hope that you will forgive me. I will write you and call you whenever I have time to enjoy talking with you, okay. I just want to explain exactly why I was acting so mad and pissy to you for the last couple of weeks, I know I probably shouldn't but I have to be true to you. I was just so cared and worried that you will not have the same love for me when I come home to you. I know that I shouldn't have acted like that and that is why I am truly and deeply sorry for making you hurt on both the inside and outside, but you must believe that my love for you will either stay th... [tags: Love Letters Dating Email Relationships]
432 words (1.2 pages)
- “I’m sorry, Rose. I shouldn’t have and no. she didn’t deserve that. She doesn’t have to know what I did, does she?” Rose pressed past her emotions and spoke from her heart. “Clara has been a wonderful sister to William and me,” she said, drying her eyes. “One day she’ll be a wonderful aunt to my children. We have a very close relationship and I don’t know if I can keep something like that from her forever. I wouldn’t do that to you either.” “Can you forgive me for what I’ve done, Rose?” “Of course I can.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles, Debut albums]
1767 words (5 pages)
- (After a few minutes of Loren crying in Eddie 's arms, she breaks free. With a look of embarrassment across her tear-stained face, she chuckles) Loren: "I 'm sorry." Eddie: (confused) "For what?" (She takes a moment to wipe her face with the sleeve of her shirt. After that is done, she faces Eddie guiltily) Loren: "Because we barely know each other. Our first encounter with each other wasn 't exactly ideal." Eddie: (chuckles nervously) "Yeah, I didn 't come off very well." (sighs) "I 'm sorry about that.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles, 2008 singles, Mother]
1798 words (5.1 pages)
- "Why 'd you do that for?" Dask asked, after I 'd hung the phone up on his sad attempt at trying to talk to Clara. I really didn 't know. "I was saving you from yourself. Who knows what else you would 've said. You 're not exactly great at speaking on the phone, Dask." "Thanks," he huffed to himself. "Well it 's true!" I laughed. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, his eyes met mine and he laughed. "Well you were no help!" "What 'd you want me to do. I hung the phone up before you sounded like an even bigger dork.... [tags: Debut albums, 2008 singles, 2006 albums, Like You]
1535 words (4.4 pages)
- How does Dickens make us feel sorry for Pip in the early chapters of the Novel. When Dickens is writing about Pip we see there are many things he tells us that make us feel sorry for him. The first thing we learn is Pips Fathers name and that he is dead. He then writes that Pip has never seen his parents and that he has to guess what they look like from the lettering on their Gravestones and although we feel sorry that his parents have died, we cant help but feel positive by the way he guesses what they look like.... [tags: Great Expectations Essays]
1236 words (3.5 pages)
- SORRY, it’s my entire fault. I wish I had not done it. If I had been more sensible, the accident would not have happened; but it’s no use saying that now. One day at school last term, we didn’t have very much to do. The teachers had all gone to a staff meeting, and most of us in Form 4A were chatting, joking and reading magazines. Vincent, who had to prepare for an overseas examination, was the only one who was working. He had a large Physics book in front of him and was making careful notes in an exercise book.... [tags: English Literature Essays]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- I “You know as well as I do that I didn’t hurt that kid!” “You may want to contain your screaming miss; it won’t be helpful to your case. What was your name?” “Margaret Grant.” Her voice lowered. “I’m sorry sir; I’ve just been high strung ever since this all started.” “It’s quite alright Mrs.Grant.” He flipped through some papers that were sitting in front of him on the desk. “So...it says here that you are being accused of ‘backing up your car and running over a six year old’. Could you please explain?” “Well sir, it was a Sunday morning-” “Yes, 9:05 September 18th, correct?” He interjected.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles, Backup, 2002 albums]
1054 words (3 pages)
- In the book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, by Mark Haddon, we are met with a question can truth change. In the book the protagonist is Christopher, an autistic child living with his father. Throughout the book, many things that he thought to be true change. Firstly, Christopher thought that his father would never hurt anything, but he did. Secondly, he was not allowed to take the A-Level Maths because he went to a special school. Lastly, he thought that his dad would never lie to him and that changed as well.... [tags: autistic, hurt, math, lie, test]
552 words (1.6 pages)
- With the left eye now open and almost seeing clearly, Lily began working on the right. Gently putting her finger on it she cringed in pain and could tell it was raw and swollen. "The blunt force of his fist to my eye socket must have burst open every capillary I have because it is causing some severe hemorrhaging," she whispered softly, then laughed out loud. “I can't believe I not only know those words, but I fricking know what they mean,” she said with a hint of proud. “God bless Google.”Calming down from feeling so delighted in finding something so funny in something so repeatedly horrible, she looked around the room with her one good eye.... [tags: Domestic, Violence]
855 words (2.4 pages)