The year is 2017 and Donald Trump is officially the President of the United States. President Trump has been demanding that Mexico build the wall separating the US from them, but they are refusing because they believe it is a waste of their funds. Due to their refusal President Trump has declared that all Mexicans are terrorist, rapist, drug dealers, and free loaders and that we are to evacuate all Mexican immigrant with whatever force is needed.
This now divides are forces even more since President Trump has sent troops to all Muslim nations to eradicate the Radical Islamic Terrorism. Our military forces are spread thin; President Trump tries to force a military draft to make up for it. Funds for all social programs like social security, welfare, family housing, etc. are all severely cut to fund more military force. Military personally begin to refuse orders as President Trump demands more and more violent tactics to rid the world of the Radical Islamic Terrorism.
Other countries begin to take a stand against the now classified terrorist nation, America. With forces deployed across the world and other nations threatening to take action against the US to prevent further destruction, America begins to crumple. Our once great nation is now economically falling apart even more. Our debt has increased immensely and we now owe the Trump Corporation millions. This will only be the beginning if Donald Trump because President. Let’s take a take at why this is a very likely future for America if Trump wins the Presidential Election.
On June 16, 2015 Donald Trump announced he would be joining the running for president. Trump states in the beginning of that presidential speech “When did we beat Mexico at the boarder?...
... middle of paper ...
...es it hard for some people to listen to her. As for how they are campaigning, Trump’s main tactic is to use fear. He makes up statics and rumors to cause the America people fear what is happening to our country and the people in it. Clinton has been using a more logical approach, but that come off a dry and distant, which make her even more non-charismatic.
In conclusion, Trump would be an awful president due to his racism, desires for a stronger military, and wants to isolate us from the rest of the world. However, he unfortunately has a very high change of winning the election due to lead in the polls, his charismatic personality, and campaigning tactics. Please fight against this terror by attending your state’s caucus or primary, if it has not already happened, and show you support for any other candidate. Also, be should to cast your vote in the 2016 election.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Trump for President The year is 2017 and Donald Trump is officially the President of the United States. President Trump has been demanding that Mexico build the wall separating the US from them, but they are refusing because they believe it is a waste of their funds. Due to their refusal President Trump has declared that all Mexicans are terrorist, rapist, drug dealers, and free loaders and that we are to evacuate all Mexican immigrant with whatever force is needed. This now divides are forces even more since President Trump has sent troops to all Muslim nations to eradicate the Radical Islamic Terrorism.... [tags: President of the United States, George W. Bush]
1205 words (3.4 pages)
- Would Donald Trump Be a Good President of the United States. Donald trump is a 69-year-old man from New York City. After graduating college, he started working for his father’s real estate agency. Donald became in charge of his own operations and was investing in and renting apartment complexes and had other housing projects around New York. He then started his own organization and soon made his way to the Forbes list of richest people. Trump has been married multiple times and has several children.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Donald trump is a 69-year-old man from New York City. After graduating college, he started working for his father’s real estate agency. Donald became in charge of his own operations as he invested in and rented apartment complexes, and had other housing projects around New York. He then started his own Trump Organization and soon made his way to the Forbes list of richest people. Trump has been married multiple times and has several children. He is known for being an insulting, self-centered, arrogant racist.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Donald Trump is a republican politician and businessman who was elected on November 8, 2016, as the president of United States taking the power in January of 2017. Trump brought many worries to a lot of people in the U.S.A and abroad which made them unhappy, but his presidency also made many people happy, especially Christians and republicans. I personally did not watch the debates, but I was able to hear about it on people around me, as most of the people that I know wanted Hillary Clinton to win because they saw so much of discrimination on Trump.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1177 words (3.4 pages)
- Republican candidate, Donald Trump is a bully, a racist, the opposite of a role model, and an individual who is completely unfit to serve as commander in chief and to hold the title as The President of the United States. It is necessary to label Trump as hazardous, plain and simple. Our families and society as a whole need to fully comprehend the danger and the threat this man poses to us all. In addition, candidate Trump is putting the persona of our great country in jeopardy. Trump’s bully/childlike impulse to lash out at any and everything that threatens him is the first example of his hazardous behaviors.... [tags: President of the United States, Barack Obama]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, a name that has been on the rise among many Americans, a name that to some has created a sense of hope, and to others a sense of fear. June 16, 2015, Donald Trump declared his candidacy to run in attempts to become the 45th president of the United States of America. The presidential candidate Donald Trump won the presidential election on November 8, 2016. This so called success will indeed go down in history. Throughout his campaign for presidency Trump has done nothing but shown that he is an inconsiderate, sexist, racist candidate.... [tags: President of the United States, United States]
1353 words (3.9 pages)
- I believe that we need a change in America and I personally think that Donald Trump is going to be the president to bring us the change that is needed to make America great again. His views on gun control, which is that it is unnecessary, and his ideals to bring jobs back to America from china are all good thing that Americans needs. He has a lot of great ideas, and some not so great, in my opinion, that he has to offer if he becomes the President of the United States in the next election. Hillary Clinton is not necessary a bad choice for America, I just believe that she wants to lead us down the same path that we have been on for the last 8 years.... [tags: United States, Immigration to the United States]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Throughout the many years of news, politics, and other platforms of media – we see – that there are many forms of persuasion when speaking to a major audience; however, often times their word choice or ideas can lead them to success or they will be hurting their ethos since they might not make any sense, and will not connect with the audience well. A great example of someone who might benefit and reverse his progress with persuasion is Donald J. Trump. Trump puts fear into his audience as he affirms his candidacy for the President of the United States.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1040 words (3 pages)
- ¬¬ The 2016 presidential campaign has been a very turbulent one thus far. As we approach November, America will be making the choice between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump for who will be the next president of the United States. Both candidates have faced many struggles since their nomination as presidential candidate, with Clinton’s email scandal and Trump’s aggressive comments being the center points of numerous political ad campaigns. Over the years, Americans have seen many different televised advertisements that have implemented various tactics to attack the credibility or merit of a political opponent, with varying degrees of success.... [tags: Barack Obama, President of the United States]
1242 words (3.5 pages)
- Out of all the traits to pick from, which traits would be best in a friend, in a partner, or, the future 44th president of United States of America. But, just like how it is impossible to change someone, even their worst traits, it is impossible to change the two rival presidential candidates, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump and their traits. With the help of McAdam’s, and, the big five personality traits it is possible to deduce who has low agreeableness and who has low extraversion. In the case with Republican candidate, Donald Trump, he displays very dramatic traits, such as extraversion, assertiveness, and belligerence.... [tags: Big Five personality traits, Trait theory]
776 words (2.2 pages)
- Is Determinism And Freedom Are Compatible
- Marriage Or Cohabitation By James Q. Wilson 's Article, Cohabitation And The Ambivalent Acceptance Of Divorce
- Online Social Networks : The Current Knowledge Of Advertising
- Long Term Investment Decisions : Price Elasticity Of Demand
- The Mistreatment Of Women During The Victorian Era
- Resistance And Rebellion By James C. Scott