... middle of paper ...
...next president by following his example. Especially, in America most of people are immigrate so he has to accept that which George Washington great-grandfather, John Washington, who migrated from England to Virginia. George Washington proved to be an able administrator. He surrounded himself with some of the most capable people in the country.
George Washington was the genius president of the United States without he become a president it will be hard for America to choose their right path. Because he is the only one who come up with cabinet of helping to him, he knows what is necessary for the president. Even those he is just a farmer plater son after all but he is smarter than any other people. It may be very challenge for him but he truly believes himself “there is no such thing that impossible if you are really hard than you will get through the destination.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- George Washington has established a country that has now lasted longer than any republic to ever exist. He led the American Revolution when he was very young served as the president of the United States of America for the first 8 years of the nation’s existence which lasted from 1789 to 1797 ("George Washington." Bio.com.). George Washington is seen as one of USA’s national treasurers because of the significant changes he made to the nation through his presidency and military career. George Washington was born on February 22, 1732 in Westmoreland County, Virginia("George Washington." Bio.com.).... [tags: United States, George Washington]
1354 words (3.9 pages)
- George Washington was a leader of the Continental Army in the American Revolution, and was the first to become U.S. president. All through his two terms as president, not only did he set precedents for the national government and the presidency, he also established many forms in government still used today, such as the cabinet system and the inaugural address. At the end of his second presidential administration, Washington made his Farewell Address an open letter of advice and warning to the American people about their long-term safety and happiness.... [tags: Political party, Politics, George Washington]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Almost everyone in the United States was delighted when our first Chief Executive was elected to presidency except for the man himself. George Washington was a modest, but not rich man when he was born. Then, when he went and joined the British army, he learned how to fight and what it takes to fight off an enemy. Thereafter, he went on to live in the countryside at his home in Mount Vernon, Virginia and supported the revolts against the British occupation of the United States. Once he joined the Continental Army of the United States, he knew what he was doing, such as when he won the battle of Yorktown, a major battle leading up to the defeat of the British.... [tags: George Washington, American Revolutionary War]
2038 words (5.8 pages)
- We; If you do not remember anything of my speech, remember this one word, we. As a nation we are the youngest amongst all the others. But, we have the most heart amongst all other nations. We have a direction, a vision, a heartbeat. Many nations cannot say that. In 1770 Nathaniel Jay Right said, "It is not the strengths of a hero that defines who he is; it is his enemy". We as a nation have united and broke away from our oppressing fathers of the British. Our triumph as a nation defined who we were, better yet, who we are.... [tags: George Washington]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- George Washington George Washington is arguably the single most important figure in all of American history. As the first President of this nation, he set the stage for what the public head was supposed to act like and do as well as established many rules for a lot of the ideology that America has today. Historians believe that he is the major reason all of the American presidents prior to Franklin Delano Roosevelt only served for two terms and the reason they did a lot of what they did publically in the sight of America.... [tags: President of the United States, George Washington]
713 words (2 pages)
- Who was George Washington. For being a surveyor, for serving the United States during two major wars, for leading the United States during its early years, and for his loyalty and dedication to presidency, President George Washington deserves the title “Father of Our Country.” George Washington, who first took the oath of office as the president of the United States was a very wise soldier for serving in the French and Indian War which was his first major mission during his lifetime and became the father of our country for leading the United States during its early years.... [tags: American Presidents]
1362 words (3.9 pages)
- A Great Leader : George Washington A war veteran, leader, and first president of the United States of America, George Washington was one of our greatest leaders of all time. As one of the founding fathers, George Washington lived during the era of struggle and colonization. As the first President of our country, Washington learned valuable skills as a young boy, became a war hero, and set the standard for the future leaders of the United States of America. On February 22, 1732 one of the greatest leaders of this nation was born, George Washington.... [tags: biography, revolutionary war]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Washington’s Farewell Address was made an open letter of warning and guidance to the American citizens concerning their long-term happiness and safety. George Washington was a great American leader who voluntarily relinquished political powers and retired from public life, an act which itself was seen as unprecedented in the annals of global history since it was the major milestone to the establishment of the American Republican government (Gregg L. & Frazer 2012). The words of Washington’s Farewell are highly cherished in the American History.... [tags: American Civil War, United States]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- George Washington Many look to George Washington for the great things he accomplished in his lifetime. Winning the War for American Independence, being the first president, and shaping the way the Constitution was written and how the federal government was formed are all attributable to him. However, from his youth, he was a man whose focus on the little details in his life predicted his behavior in grander situations as they were presented to him. Washington memorized the Rules of Civility and Decent Behavior in Company and Conversation when he was a boy.... [tags: Biography Washington History US]
1062 words (3 pages)
- The American Revolution was a great time of change for America as a nation. With this change new heroes and ideals of life, liberty, and freedom were formed. Spearheading these new ideals was General George Washington and his continental army, but the road ahead of Washington and his men was not an unproblematic one. The winter at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania proved this to Washington and his men. Yet the true American ideal of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness were never forgotten in their battle.... [tags: The American Revolution]
999 words (2.9 pages)