So-called chatting has become very prevalent in the last 10-20 years. It is also spoken about that chatting is so dangerous. That is not good for people of all ages and sit at your computer and "talk " with unknown people . But chatting is so dangerous that one has it ? Door man by having contact with a stranger ? Are all the negative talk about chatting nonsense ? This I write about in this article.
You 've probably heard that chatting is dangerous. Take first place in asking an adult who is the parent of a child about what they think about chatting. Then you will probably get the answer that it is very risky to chat for young people because they do not take as much responsibility as the older people might do .
But chatting is risky if used by the wrong people . It is often the older chatters one should fear , because a large fraction of them addict young and naive chatters . These people have no doubt some pretty special interests and probably some screws loose . An example of an incident where an elderly man has molested young girls through chatting , a tragic thing happened in Sweden not long ago. A man of abuse and killing two young girls after they planned to meet each other after writing together for a chat . We can console ourselves that these things happen very rarely , but it is enough to understand the seriousness of it to take responsibility for themselves when chatting .
There are of course positive and innocuous aspects chatting too. All are active chatters would say that chatting is tidsfordriv.Mange chats because they have better things to do. Maybe they are bored really ? Maybe they feel lonely ? Maybe they need some new and unknown people to talk to? Then chatting just...
... middle of paper ...
...grow through chatting. Chatting is a pastime but also an important form of communication, both socially and social. Some chats because they have nothing to do, and other chatter because they are serious and think nothing about it , others because they need to talk to someone they do not know.
As for concerned parents who have children in the chat , so my tip to them to teach the children some simple rules in chatting. There are actually a number of rules for how to emerge when chatting . These they call " Chat sense rules" . In this way , children can be safer and more aware of what they do when they chat . But remember that chatting is not as dangerous as many portray it. There is more chance of you being killed in a car accident or on the way home from school. Everything is related to how aware you are of yourself and your actions and take responsibility you take.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There is a growing concern on conditions of people over using social media. Most of the people are crazy on social media currently. There are some teenagers killed while playing Pokémon GO. Some scientists believe that last 10 years, most of the people waste a lot of time in social media every day. For an example, Aaron lee wasted 29days and 9 hours on Facebook since 2018. It is hard to believe that people spend a lot of time on social media. Many people do not understand the importance of life balanced and what is social media in their life.... [tags: Facebook, Social media, Social network service]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Changing Negatives to Positives Everyone thinks negatively, it is human nature, but if one thinks negative all the time, maybe they should consider changing their perspective to help guide them into a positive life-style. Negative thinking patterns can lead to many different thoughts, “what if” thoughts, continuously ruminating the scene in their head, making it worse and more difficult to move on, assumptions start to build, the individual begins to think, “this should have happened like this” or “it must be like this”, overreacting, etc.... [tags: Psychology, Thought, Mind, Optimism]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Have you ever lost a close one to health problems. How about losing him or her to something that must 've surely been painful. Well, if you 've answered yes to either of these questions, I 've got a follow-up question. Were you sad that your close one was now gone, or were you happy that their suffering was over. If you 've answered yes to the either one, then, good job, you 're a normal human being. But, if you answered yes to the second one specifically, then you 're probably just like me since I thought the same way when my grandfather died.... [tags: Optimism, Pessimism]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- 1.Who is the audience. The audience that my paper would pertain to would be Scientists. In today’s society many scientists have been researching the positives and negatives of GMO products. These scientists are involved in this topic due to the intense debate and amount of new information that had yet to been discovered. The reasons many scientists are interested in this topic would due to many saying there are health risks that come with eating GMO products. The views that these professionals hold that will help me would be their position or authority on the subject.... [tags: Writing, The Reader, Critical thinking, Reader]
1840 words (5.3 pages)
- General Purpose: To present the positives and negatives of homeschooling. Specific Purpose: That my audience come away with a better understanding of the unconventional teaching method. Central Idea: There isn’t such thing as a perfect teaching system out there. However, having the freedom to choose which learning curriculum to use based off of what works best for your child’s learning needs is very important. Attention getter: Ask how many of my classmates were homeschooled throughout their life and ask about their preconceived beliefs about the topic.... [tags: Homeschooling, Education, Unschooling]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Every wonder why the mind have a tendency to go off focus and, start to think about something else than the task at hand. You start to think about where rather be than where you are or an event that happen in the past. The state of consciousness is called daydreaming. Daydreaming is “a common variation of consciousness in which attention shifts to memories and desires, away from the immediate situation” (Zimbarbo 332). Mostly everyone part take in daydreaming every day. Going without daydreaming is abnormal.... [tags: a common variation of consciousness]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- Globalization is an issue that has attracted a lot of attention globally over the past. In fact, the media plays a significant role in broadcasting information and as well discuss issues relating to globalization. For instance, the media has been abuzz with stories relating to how the political instability in Ukraine and other countries experiencing political instabilities is affecting other nations. In essence, globalization has both negative and positive consequences. This is a paper in support of the issue of globalization.... [tags: instability, social, development]
1613 words (4.6 pages)
- It is a quiet, routine Monday morning when shouts of “la Migra. la Migra!” can be heard from across the building. Confusion, anxiety, and fear run rampant through the minds and bodies of many undocumented workers. Fortunately, as a native born to the United States, I have never experienced this type of situation. However, my parents, at one point in their early lives, did. Immigration has been around for a very long time, and is something that is unavoidable. Just as anything else in this world, there are many positives and many negatives to immigration.... [tags: Immigration to the United States, United States]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- The purpose of this paper is to look at the positives and negatives of trying juveniles as adults. It will break down the supporting and arguing points of view. This was done by examining videos, surveys and articles about juveniles that have committed crimes. The videos showed examples of juveniles that have committed different crimes. Some got straightened out, while some continued their troubling ways. The survey asked random people about their thoughts and opinions on trying juveniles as adults.... [tags: Crime, Prison, Youth detention center, Adult]
1190 words (3.4 pages)
- In this essay, I will be weighing up the positives and negatives of being connected to different communities due to today’s technology, and the effect this could have on the cultures of the world. In today’s world, the internet is a widely used utility, with a wide variety of uses. One of the biggest affordances is that it lets people communicate with people from all around the world, people who they would not normally be able to connect with. There are many platforms which allow people to do this; there is Twitter, Facebook, Email, and many more.... [tags: Culture, The Culture, Sociology, The Real World]
1353 words (3.9 pages)
- Case Assessment of Ethical and Legal Issues in Education
- Issues of Corruption in Africa in Chinua Achebe's Novel, No Longer at Ease
- Corruption is the Norm in Nigeria in Chinua Achebe's Novel, No Longer at Ease
- Factors Keeping the European Neighborhood Policy From Reaching Its Full Potential
- The Similarities and Differences Between Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad and Apocalypse Now
- What Went Wrong Between Us?