... middle of paper ...
...or’s storage booth
Kicked the door hinge loose and ripped out the four inch screws
Grabbed some sharp objects, brooms, and foreign tools
“This is for every time you took my orange juice,
or stole my seat in the lunchroom and drank my chocolate milk.
Every time you tipped my tray and it dropped and spilt.
I’m gettin you back bully! Now once and for good.”
I cockd the broomstick back and swung hard as I could
and beat him over the head with it till it broke the wood
Knocked him down, stood on his chest with one foot…
Unlike those previously mentioned, Eminem took a different approach which was to become the bully. This is Eminem’s downfall because he let the actions bullies would do to him turn him into to them. Rather than being a better person and telling an adult, he took a different approach a got pay back by attacking the bully. MORE. CONCLUSION SENTENCE.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Make a beginning This social issue has inspired many notable works in various forms such as literature, film and song. This includes the novel Please stop laughing at me by Jodee Blanco, the film Bully written and directed by Lee Hirsch, and in the form of lyrics from artists such as Jessie J, Lady Gaga and Eminem. The novel, Please Stop Laughing at Me by Jodee Blanco, is a memoir based on the bullying that went on throughout her years being school. (Take about the beginning- reunion) It all began when Jodee was in grade 5 and had offered to volunteer with the special needs students in her school.... [tags: bullying, bullies, school]
1432 words (4.1 pages)
- Please Stop Laughing At Me by Jodee Blanco is an autobiography of her life during her time at school. There are many messages in this story. The one that is most overwhelming and powerful is the message about teenage and adolescent peer groups and the torment and social isolation that comes with not belonging to one of the right cliques. Her story relates her life from fourth grade to high school. Jodee wanted to be part of the right group of people. She says things like, "I will be embraced by the mysterious elusive society called the popular crowd'"(8).... [tags: Cliques Peer Social Youth ]
1055 words (3 pages)
- Please Stop Laughing at Me, an autobiography by Jodee Blanco, is one woman’s inspirational story about the fight against bullying. This real-life account is proof of the disturbing results of what happens at school. Jodee Blanco holds nothing back when she describes the horrifying events that occurred to her at several different schools. In the beginning of the book, as the reader, we find ourselves inside Jodee’s head as she is debating whether she should actually walk in and attend her high school reunion or not.... [tags: essays research papers]
426 words (1.2 pages)
- The book, Please Stop Laughing at Me by Jodee Blanco, is an inspirational story about the abuse she endured during her years at school. She had to deal with physical, verbal, and emotional abuse throughout her school year. Once I started this book I couldn’t put it down. I can remember back in elementary school being the new kid. The kids made fun of me because I was new, but once they gave me a chance they liked me. In junior high some kids would call me names, but that was it. Verbal abuse is all that I had to deal with on occasion.... [tags: essays research papers]
1063 words (3 pages)
- “No, Please, No. I promise I won’t do it ever again, I am so sorry, it was an accident, please no, anything but that...” I woke up with a start, fear trembling around my body, I stared at my hands, and they were quivering, I then heard panting; as I look around I discovered it was me. As I continued to looked around my room, I noticed a shadow near my door way. “Whose there” I whisper. No reply. “Jake, if that’s you messing about, I will murder you”. “You can’t murder me” echoed the monstrous voice.... [tags: Bus, Public transport, Bus stop, Hugh Paddick]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- The judicial system in America has always endured much skepticism as to whether or not there is racial profiling amongst arrests. The stop and frisk policy of the NYPD has caused much controversy and publicity since being applied because of the clear racial disparity in stops. Now the question remains; Are cops being racially biased when choosing whom to stop or are they just targeting “high crime” neighborhoods, thus choosing minorities by default. This paper will examine the history behind stop and frisk policies.... [tags: Stop and Frisk]
2285 words (6.5 pages)
- Battle of the Sexes in D.H Lawrence's Short Story, Tickets Please Juvenal probably had D.H Lawrence's short story "Tickets Please" in mind when he said, "Revenge is sweeter than life itself," because revenge is exactly what Lawrence focuses on in this story (Quoteland). Lawrence writes about how a few women, after having gone through a similar experience, get together and avenge a common enemy, John Thomas Rayner and have fun doing that, because beating Rayner is their sport. By doing so, Lawrence makes it a game betweenn John Rayner, the man, and the opposite sex, comprised of the women.... [tags: Lawrence Tickets Please Essays]
1610 words (4.6 pages)
- In July of 2012, my mom’s aunt was killed by a suicide bomber. I had never met her, but heard stories about what a kind person she was, her great cooking skills, and that the last vacation my mom’s aunt’s family took together occurred at my parents’ wedding. Recently, I read an article about a woman in NYC, to whom I could relate, who lost her son to a similar senseless crime. The African American woman spoke about how she wished that the Stop and Frisk program was around when her son had been killed because she felt that it could have prevented this loss of life.... [tags: terrorism, stop and frisk program]
910 words (2.6 pages)
- The ULL bus stop is something students and faculty walk by and use every day. It is a very visible part of ULL and has been looked passed and it is apparent that it has been neglected for years. Our Action Project is focusing on not only adding on to the bus stop, but also the renewal of what is already there. Our project topic is something that is important because the current bus stop does not meet certain needs. When you are at the bus stop to go to Cajun Field and you look at the covering you will notice that it is falling apart.... [tags: Public transport, Bus stop, Bus, Accessibility]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- Hi . My name is Artie, but please, call me "A". Okay, now a little about myself. I am an 11 year old, short, I have brown eyes and brown hair. I am quit and love to make money. Because it was summer, my mother thought it would be a good idea to send me on a trip across america with this tour she heard about called Junior Tours. Finaly the day came. A white van pulled up in front of my house, and out stepped 2 boys that looked 16 years old. I went out and they told me that their names were Denis and Rob.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
697 words (2 pages)
- A Book Review on The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- A Careeer as a Counselor: The Career Theory Integrative Life Planning
- Biography of John Craig Venter
- The Market for Alcoholic Beverages, Questions and Answers
- Time and Repetition in Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
- Talented Jazz Musician: Harry Connick, Jr