The first planet, named Oestoria, was the first to join with earth in the galactic planet coalition. The sky is a reddish green. The planet is made up of six major continents, and the major city is on the largest of the continents. It has lush rolling fields of blue grass that is long and soft to the touch. It smells of ripe green apples sweet. The rolling fields go as far as the eye can see when you are outside the city.
The city looks like it was grown with the trees, but it is a white metal. The metal works as a heat and energy synch. The buildings are techno metal trees grown with a specific building in mind so that the tree takes that shape. It only takes about four weeks to get one to the size the building is supposed to be. The walk ways blend right into the grass so that it’s not an eye sore. There is no concept of money because everything that you need is free. Each building absorbs all the energy that it needs. They use something called a mass replicator to get any food they need. Instead of cars or anything like that there are just matter transport beam. This is works by pulling you apart atom by atom in a millisecond and sending you to your destination, where it recomposes you atom by atom. The ships that they use for space travel are grown like the buildings but use a different material so that it will hold up in the vacuum of space.
Planet Drainov was the second to join the coalition. This planet is maybe 90 percent water, so there is no city on the surface. ...
... middle of paper ...
...ithin their power to give it to you they will. They use the same mass replicator; they also have a matter constructor to build anything they need. This makes money useless because why buy anything when you can just make it.
The people in charge of the coalition are only in office for one year so that they don’t have a chance to get used to the power. Their job is to solve every problem that comes up with peace. Because none of the planets have any military because; that would defeat the purpose of the utopia. So when any threats come up they do whatever they can to solve it peacefully.
This is what I think a utopia would be no money people doing what they want to do not because they have to but because they want to. I would leave this whole life behind if I got the chance to live on anyone of these worlds. But it’s not just what I would do, it’s what you would do?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Samus Aran sits in an almost empty room in an office building on the planet Anadyr V. A glowlamp provides the only light in the room, a small aurora near the northwest side of the room. She stares into a HoloVision, watching the recent news. A Galactic Federation cruiser, Nova Lord, has gone missing in the Tetra Galaxy, near the outskirts of the planet Arcterra in the Alimbic Cluster. The last known contact was three days ago, with Federation Commando Ron Wyatt issuing a distress signal, indicating the mysterious faction known as Crimson Hunters was responsible.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
2078 words (5.9 pages)
- Throughout history the definition of planet has changed greatly. The Greeks defined a planet as an object that was a “wanderer” in the sky. This was to say that a planet was an object that changes position relative to the background stars. This included the 5 planets visible to the human eye (Earth was not considered a planet) and sometimes included the Sun and Moon. The definition of planet was changed and reworked until 2006, when the current official definition was created. This definition is as follows: “A planet is a celestial body that (a) is in orbit around the Sun, (b) has sufficient mass for its self-gravity to overcome rigid body forces so that it assumes a hydrostatic equilibri... [tags: Planet, Solar System, Dwarf planet, Neptune]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- Planet X. It sounds like something from a science fiction movie. There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not planet X really exists. Many people are obsessed with the theory that it exists and have done some really crazy things ,such as threaten suicide, because they are so disturbed about the planet. Maybe that is why it is also called the “doomsday planet”. Planet X has also been named Nibiru and is considered the twelfth planet. The name Nibiru came from a book written by Zecharia Sitchin.... [tags: exist, scientist, planet]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- There are eight planets in our solar system. The first planet closest to the sun is Mercury. Therefore, Mercury is the hottest planet. Mercury’s surface is cold. However, in the daytime Mercury can get as hot as 840 degrees fahrenheit, which is 450 degrees celsius. During night time the temperature can decrease to 275 degrees fahrenheit, or -170 degrees celsius. Mercury is the smallest planet. Mercury is the quickest planet to move around the sun. Its speed is approximately 112,000 mph along its elliptical orbit.... [tags: Planet, Solar System, Jupiter, Mars]
728 words (2.1 pages)
- The reflective shiny silver metal doors hissed open and Cede Nazzzuuh strode majestically into his quarters. The doors gave their snake-like hiss again and slid shut behind him. Cede went straight for the exquisite, luxurious couch set by the middle of the spacious ‘living room’ and threw himself onto it. He was exhausted. It had been a very busy but fruitless day. Today unlike the last five days they didn’t find anything of value to him from the alien ruins. It was seven days since they landed on the planet but they only managed to find four gold statues and two gold masks.... [tags: aliens, planet, news, space]
2932 words (8.4 pages)
- A smile flickered across her face as she realized why she agreed to come along with him. She’d agreed because it was an excuse to fly her anti-gravity fighter craft. She didn’t give a damn about exploring dead worlds and wandering planets. She wasn’t the touring kind; there was nothing interesting in exploring dead worlds. Not for her anyway. There definitely wasn’t anything worth writing home about out here on the dead planet, only ruins left behind by an alien civilization long dead. “I heard you loud and clear the first time.” A suprisingly deep but friendly amused voice came through the high definition 3D sound communications system installed into the ship.... [tags: ship, worlds, craft, planet]
1461 words (4.2 pages)
- My friend and I went to the AMNH on Saturday and we saw all the exhibits. We went to the Hall of Biodiversity first, and then Gottesman Hall of Planet Earth, the Heilbrunn Cosmic Pathway, Cullman Hall of the Universe, lastly is the Spitzer Hall of Human Origins. It took us three hours to visit all the exhibits. The first thing we saw was a giant clam and on the wall was the name Hall of Biodiversity. There were aquatic animals hanging on the ceiling from sharks to stingrays. I could barely see the aquatic animals because there was not a lot of lighting.... [tags: Earth, Universe, Planet, Human]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- Introduction Pluto will always be considered a planet to me despite what NASA and the IAU has to say about it. As a kid, I was always fascinated by Pluto; since it was the smallest of the 9 planets. The main reason was because it is the smallest of the planets in our solar system and was the last of the 9 planets to be discovered. In 2006, when I learned that Pluto was downgraded to a dwarf planet by the International Astronomical Union (IAU), I was disappointed because it no longer met the newly developed criteria for it to be categorized as a planet.... [tags: plutoid, astronomy, dwarf planet]
1072 words (3.1 pages)
- Mars Mars is the fourth planet from the sun and the last of the solid, non-gas planets in our solar system. Mars is the seventh largest planet in our solar system. The diameter is about 4,220 miles. The equatorial circumference is about 13,259 miles. Earth’s equatorial circumference is about 24,901 miles so Mars’ equatorial circumference is approximately 53.2% that of Earth. The radius of Mars’ core is 1,056 miles. The surface area is 55,742,106 square miles, which is about 28% that of Earth. Mars’ volume is 163,115,609,799 cubic kilometers.... [tags: Fourth Planet, Sun, Solid, Non Gas, Solar System]
1249 words (3.6 pages)
- Future of Our Galaxy Galactic Millenium What Does the Future Hold. (adopted from an article by Greg Laughlin and Fred Adams, "Celebrating the Galactic Millennium", Astronomy November 2001) Not too long ago, we were looking forward to the New Millennium. To many of us, this was an important event of our lives. On a larger scale, however, the New Millennium looks insignificant. "If we adopt an astronomical perspective, however, a much larger and more distant celebration remains on the schedule-the Galactic Millennium," write Greg Laughlin and Fred Adam in their article Celebrating the Galactic Millennium.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1185 words (3.4 pages)