When Maddie thinks of eating pizza at a restaurant, similar to most people, she thinks of Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut has always been known as one of the leading pizza restaurants because it is spread across the country. Almost anyone can say that they have eaten pizza from there before including Maddie. However, there is another pizza restaurant that is starting to shove its foot into the pizza industry. That restaurant is Pizza Ranch. Pizza Ranch has only begun spreading its roots across the United States, therefore, it is not as widely known as Pizza Hut. In Maddie’s opinion, Pizza Ranch is a better restaurant than Pizza Hut because it has some of the many traits that make up an excellent restaurant. The most important reason that Maddie loves pizza ranch is because it is a friendly environment. From the first minute someone walks through Pizza Ranch’s door to the last, guests are treated like family. Another reason that Maddie enjoys pizza ranch is Buffet Your Way. Buffet Your Way allows Maddie to order anything that she wants and not have to pay any more money for it if she is eating the buffet. This is one of the best features of Pizza Ranch that puts it above Pizza Hut. Furthermore, Pizza Ranch always has a clean environment because the workers care about how the place looks. This restaurant also is more efficient about getting food to its customers than Pizza Hut. However, some people might argue that Pizza Hut has better tasting pizza than Pizza Ranch. Although Pizza Hut is one of the most popular Pizza restaurants, Pizza Ranch is a better restaurant because it has a friendly atmosphere, Buffet Your Way, a clean environment, and fast service.
One of the main reasons that Pizza Ranch is a better restaurant than Pizza H...
... middle of paper ...
...e up for these few shortcomings.
Pizza Ranch has many factors that make it shine over Pizza Hut. The main reason that it is a better restaurant is because Pizza Ranch has friendlier service than Pizza Hut. Pizza Ranch goes even further to creating a great environment for its guests because it offers Buffet Your Way and fast service, so that each customer can walk out of Pizza Ranch with a full stomach and a big smile on their face. These factors combine with cleanliness to give Pizza Ranch a great environment. In the end, the debate between Pizza Ranch pizza and Pizza Hut pizza will always be based on personal opinion, but all of the other factors that Pizza Ranch has makes it a better restaurant than Pizza Hut. Because Pizza Ranch has friendly service, Buffet Your Way, fast service, a clean atmosphere, and amazing pizza, it is a better restaurant than Pizza Hut.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I selected an international business article from The Wall Street Journal titled “McDonald’s, Pizza Hut Cook Up New Plans for India” for my article summary assignment. This article is relevant to our course because it covers American fast food companies expanding in India. In order to be successful in foreign markets, it requires adjusting to the foreign country’s culture and customs in order to be successful in a global market. It also requires innovation and adaption to serve the local people in foreign countries, and they need strategies and a vision to address current trends and local competition.... [tags: Fast food, Pizza Hut, KFC, Yum! Brands]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Industry Analysis Pizza came to prominence during the 16th century in Naples, Italy. Pizza was eaten by the poor mostly and was not a serious form of cuisine. During this time pizza was not as fancy as it is now. It was a simple white sause covering the dough. It was not untill centeries later the Italians started the experiment different toppings on the pizza. In the 1889 in Naples, Raffaelle Esposito the margherita pizza was created. The pizza features tomatoes, basil, and mazzarella, it was the first time chesse has been used on the dish.... [tags: Pizza, Pizza Hut, Papa John's Pizza]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- Domino’s Pizza Case Study Domino’s Pizza Company was originally owned by Tom Monaghan and his brother James, first purchased as a mom and pop store in 1960 named Domi-Nick’s. Tom traded his car for the other half of the business in 1961, and changed the name of the store to Domino’s in 1965. Domino’s targets its sales toward middle and lower class customers that are looking to stretch their dollar and feed their family affordably. Although Domino’s has many positive aspects, it also has some downfalls.... [tags: Pizza, Pizza Hut, Calzone, Pizza saver]
1168 words (3.3 pages)
- Pizza Hut Case Analysis For years now Pizza Hut, Inc. has been the leader of the pizza industry. We have been privileged to have had the opportunity to perform research on advancements we can make to maintain this reputation. Based upon our Economic Analysis we have decided to not launch the BIGFOOT pizza. The following gives a detailed analysis, offers alternatives to improving the Pizza Hut experience, and gives reasons why we came to this conclusion. Economic Analysis: First off, we appreciate the opportunity to have had an important role in Pizza Hut's latest product development, BIGFOOT.... [tags: Business Strategy Finance Analysis]
1543 words (4.4 pages)
- Pizza Hut in Brazil Starting a business in a new country requires a lot of research. It is important to understand that country's political and economic system as well as cultural values. To establish business in Brazil, Pizza Hut had to study the complex history of Brazilian economy and politics. It is important to remember that Brazil was a dictatorship for 20 years, from 1964 until 1984.1 During this period it was impossible to implement any kind of foreign business in Brazilian soil. After the authoritarian regime was over, Brazil had its first election in 1984.... [tags: Business Marketing Case Study, solution]
2128 words (6.1 pages)
- Pizza Hut Case Question 6: Pizza Hut case: Is either franchisor or franchisee liable for sexual harassment. If so, what type of sexual harassment occurred. Please fully explain your answer. In this case, the franchisee is liable for the hostile work environment sexual harassment type. However, the franchisor should not be held liable unless it can be proven that it has central control over the day-to-day employment decisions of the subsidiary. I will assume that the franchisee is independently owned and the franchisor has no control over its labor relations and no control over it financial.... [tags: essays research papers]
481 words (1.4 pages)
- One of the following is an environment analysis of “largest Pizza chains” in the US and International. In the following sections, we will assess the environment analysis on “consumer satisfaction” and its re-formulated pizza recipe. Within the re-formulating and the expansion of its menu, we will see how they have been able to recapture some of the market with existing and new customers, with customer satisfaction and excellent delivery. Domino’s Pizza, for example, they have re-formulated their ingredients and added new items to their menu, but like Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, and Little Caesar, we will discuss their strength’s and weakness to be able to survive in the Pizza Industry.... [tags: pizza chains, pizzas, pizza industry]
1714 words (4.9 pages)
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises 1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: The main objective of this report is to provide a SWOT analysis of the Domino’s Pizza Enterprise. the information presented in the SWOT analysis which is compiled with information ranging from various types of data sources, such as newspapers, magazines, company reports, books and journals. 1960 and onwards, Domino’s has proven to be quite successful. Even with the decline in the economy which did in fact pose as a significant threat to the company, Domino has still proven to all why it is so highly ranked in the pizza industry.... [tags: Pizza Industry, Fast Food Industry]
1543 words (4.4 pages)
- The Fast Food Restaurant Industry - Analysis of the Pizza Industry THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY AND HISTORY Where and when did the fast food concept come into play. Consider the hamburger. While German immigrants brought the first "Hamburg Style Steak" to the United States in the early 19th century, the humble hamburger, "White Castle," became the basis for a new kind of restaurant in 1916 called "the fast food chain". J. Walter Anderson, who sold five-cent hamburgers with french-fries and colas, opened the oldest burger chain.... [tags: Pizza Restaurant Industry]
4620 words (13.2 pages)
- Do you consider yourself to be a good cook. Or are you the type of person who finds cooking to be difficult. If not or even so, there is a quick and easy way to satisfy your own as well as your guest’s appetites. It involves making pizza from scratch- with the exception of using store bought or already prepared French bread. Many may be already wondering: why choose fresh pizza over frozen or restaurant pizzas. First of all it’s cheaper, second it’s healthier, third you know what’s on it, fourth it’s quicker compared to restaurants, but most importantly you can create them accordingly to your own preferences.There are only a few basic steps in making a pizza, but first of all it is importan... [tags: Homemade cooking]
546 words (1.6 pages)