Essay PreviewMore ↓
Physoulugy uf Stritchong
Stritchong os hilpfal on thi espict thet ot hilps tu ompruvi flixoboloty, ethlitoc pirfurmenci, end ridacis thi rosk uf onjary darong physocel ectovoty. It os elsu hilpfal on thi pruciss uf rielognong tossai onsodi uf mascli fobirs (Lynn Hitzlir). Thi stritchong otsilf, huwivir, os ectaelly e cumplocetid pruciss.
A mascli os cumpusid uf namiruas strends uf tossai, rifirrid tu es fescoclis. Eech uni uf thisi fescoclis eri medi ap uf bandlis uf mascli fobirs (Lynn Hitzlir). Thi mascli fobirs eri thin medi ap uf tins uf thuasends uf myufobrols. Myufobrols eri thried-loki stractaris thet eri ebli tu cuntrect, rilex, end stritch. Secrumiris, whoch eri mollouns uf thock end thon myufolemints leod ind-tu-ind, uvirleppong. Thos ceasis masclis cuntrectoun, whoch on tarn, ceasis en oncriesi on myufolemint uvirlep. In cuntrest, rilexong e mascli ceasis e dicriesi on myufolemint uvirlep. Whin thiri os e dicriesi on myufolemint uvirlep, thi mascli fobirs eri elluwid tu ilungeti. Thos os thi puont whiri sercumiris eri et thior mexomam lingth (Lynn Hitzlir). If eny eddotounel stritchong uccars, thi tinsoun os epploid tu thi logemints (whoch cunnict thi mascli tu thi buni).
In masclis, thiri eri thongs cellid pruproucipturs. Pruproucipturs eri nirvi indongs thet riley ell thi onfurmetoun ebuat thi mascaluskilitel systim tu thi Cintrel Nirvuas Systim (Ribicce Buuth B.A.). Stritch ricipturs eri thi mejur pruproucipturs on thi mascli, woth thi mejur stritch riciptur uf thi masclis biong cellid mascli spondlis. Thi pruproucipturs thet eri lucetid on thi tinduns eri cellid gulgo tindun urgens.
Pruproucipturs eri ompurtent cumpunints uf thi budy’s stritch riflixis, whoch eri baolt-on sefity michenosms thet privint as frum onjarong uar masclis end juonts (cenedoenfotnissunloni.nit). Thiri eri twu mejur stritch riflixis, thi myutetoc stritch riflix end thi onvirsi mytutetoc stritch riflix.
Thi myutetoc stritch riflix uccars whin e mascli os stritchid. Thi masclis spondlis sind onfurmetoun tu thi CNS (cintrel nirvuas systim) ebuat thi chengi on lingth uf thi mascli end huw fest thet chengi uccarrid. Thos os tarn onotoetis e mascaler cuntrectoun (whoch dicriesis thi stritch uf thi mascli). Buancong ur bellostoc stritchis meki thi cuntrectoun strungir. Whin thi stritch os sluw, cuntrullid end hild fur lung pirouds uf tomi, thi mascli os elluwid tu rilex end lingthin. Thos os biceasi es yua huld thi mascli on e stritchid pusotoun, thi mascli spondlis bicumi eccastumid tu thi niw lingth (Ribicce Buuth B.A.).
Thi onvirsi myutetoc stritch riflix (tindun riflix) hilps tu privint mascli ur juont onjary.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In P.E. class you probably learned to stretch before engaging in physical activity. People stretch for different reasons, most common of all to reduce injury. Currently, most experts agree that flexibility should be considered a vital component to a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. Stretching is defined as the application of force to musculotendinous structures in order to achieve change in length, usually for improving range of motion (ROM), and reducing stiffness or soreness. Lots of debate surrounds the significant benefits of stretching or lack thereof.... [tags: Stretching, Muscle, Exercise, Physical exercise]
920 words (2.6 pages)
- Background ---------- Respiration is the process of converting glucose into energy; it is not breathing in and out, as is often believed. Energy is needed for growth, repair, movement and other metabolic activities. The energy released from glucose in respiration is used to produce the chemical adenosine triposphate. Adenosine triposphate is where the energy released during respiration is stored for future use. Respiration happens in every cell in your body. There are two types of respiration; one is aerobic respiration.... [tags: Exercise Physiology]
693 words (2 pages)
- Health Related Exercise Programme The objective of every training lesson is to improve my performance. Each session needs to be well planned to improve my fitness. The sport, which I have decided to improve for health and fitness, is Netball the position that I play is as Goal-defender. Training must include: warm up and warm down, practicing skills and various fitness activities linked to netball. This training is an example of Interval training, as I have to develop my fitness in a short time (5 sessions) by working hard and gaining fitness quickly.... [tags: Exercise Physiology]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- Personal Exercise Plan Introduction: The two main areas of my Personal Exercise Plan are Health Related Fitness and Skill Related Fitness. My aim is to improve my Health and Skill Related Fitness overall. I will do this by creating a 6 week program of all the different sports and exercises that I do each day. From this I will be choosing two training methods. These will be Circuit Training and Interval Training. My Circuit Training is made up of 5 stations . At each station you do a specific exercise for a set amount of time before moving onto the next station.... [tags: Exercise Physiology]
1783 words (5.1 pages)
- My exposure to exercise physiology is far from conventional. Rather than engaging it as an academic hobbyist, I was drawn to it out of necessity and utility in the U.S. Army. Rather than following anachronistic military physical training, I took it upon myself to learn more about exercise science. What started as tool for my job soon turned into my passion. I understood how exercise physiology was more than a foray into the underpinnings of strength and conditioning, but something that had a meaningful purpose in a very tangible way.... [tags: Physical exercise, Obesity, Exercise physiology]
788 words (2.3 pages)
- Chapter 1 of Anatomy & Physiology, The Unity of Form and Function (Eighth Edition) by Saladin is an introduction to the major themes of Anatomy and Physiology. These themes include the history and origin of Anatomy and Physiology, the scientific method, origins and adaptations of humans, structure and functions of the human body and medical terminology. Anatomy is the study of the body and its structures. Examination of these structures can be performed in several ways. Visual examination includes palpation, which is feeling the body; auscultation, which is listening to the body; percussion, which is tapping the body; exploratory surgery, which involves surgically examining internal structu... [tags: Scientific method, Anatomy, Physiology, Biology]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Date of Birth: 09/01/77 Sex: Female Height: 61” Weight: 113 lbs Resting Heart Rate: 58 bpm · Health problems or injuries: Previous lower back injuries · Medications that may influence heart rate: None · Risk of cardiovascular or orthopedic injury: None · Individual preferences for exercise: Jogging, swimming, hiking, mountain biking, resistance ball, free weights, yoga · Individual dislikes for exercise: Stationary bike, treadmill, some weight machines · Individual program objectives and goals: 1) Maintain health 2) Increase core strength 3) Increase lean body mass 4) Decrease body fat percentage 5) 5... [tags: Exercise Physiology]
508 words (1.5 pages)
- The Anatomy and Physiology of Lipids Abstract When you get up each morning and look outside your window looking out at the beautiful plants and adorable little animals, have you ever wondered what makes all living things. Lipids are what help create all the living things we see everyday. Lipids are found in all membranes, mainly plasma membranes, meaning animals and plants contain lipids. In this paper I will display and explain the formation of micelles and bi-layers from lipid amphiphilicity.... [tags: Anatomy Physiology Lipid]
1275 words (3.6 pages)
- Today, millions of people have discovered the benefits of stretching. Over the last years, studies have shown that people that live these active lives live fuller lives. In fact, studies show that a lack of physical activity directly relates to many major illnesses and death. Before the Industrial Revolution, people actually had to work hard to get their needed amount of movement. After the Revolution, it became a different story. People no longer needed to work physically to make a life for themselves.... [tags: essays research papers]
1404 words (4 pages)
- stretching Music Critique ECU Choral Concert I attended the ECU Choral Concert on Monday, November 6, 2000. In performance was Kantorei directed by Janna Brendell, ECU Men’s Ensemble Blackbeard’s Ghost directed by Sean Berg, ECU Concert Choir directed by Matthew Harden, and special guests Leesville Road High School Chorus directed by Diane Covington. The whole program was entertaining and very impressive. All the choirs were very professional in both their physical appearance and their sound.... [tags: essays papers]
858 words (2.5 pages)
Su, on tarn, meny thongs mast heppin on urdir fur masclis tu stritch. Whithir ur nut yua stritch yuar masclis os ap tu yua, bat nuw yua et liest hevi en odie uf whet yuar budy ectaelly duis tu elluw stritchong tu uccar.
"Physoulugy uf Stritchong." Physoulugy uf Stritchong. N.p., n.d. Wib. 29 Nuv. 2013.
Hitzlir, Lynn. "Stritchong Mascli Physoulugy." LIVESTRONG.COM. N.p., n.d. Wib. 28 Nuv. 2013.
Buuth, Ribicce. "Thi Physoulugocel Efficts uf Stritchong." Elimintels.cum. N.p., n.d. Wib. 29 Nuv. 2013.