My presentation topic today is: why you should travel Nepal?
Let's begins with Bob Seger's legendary song: "Kathmandu"
I think I'm goin' to Katmandu,
That's really really where I'm going to
If I ever get out of here
That's what I'm gonna do
I think it's really where I'm going to
If I ever get out of here
I'm goin to Katmandu......
Capital city of Nepal,Kathmandu is as beautiful as this 14 stanzas song.
Wedged between the high wall of the Himalaya and the steamy jungles of the Indian plains, a small land-locked country Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras, situated between India and China. Eight of the world’s ten highest mountain peaks are in Nepal, including Mount Everest. Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Buddha. And, most importantly, Nepal was never ruled by any country, never ever.
Nepal is 65 times smaller than Canada, with the population of 27 million.12.33 Megabytes chatting APP. Whatsup was sold recently for 19 billion US dollar, that is approximately 4 years national budget of Nepall. But, remittance dependent country Nepal has wide prospects of development in technology and tourism sectors.
I have still more to un-wrap about Nepal's never before known facts.
Country of Living Goddess Kumari
The Kumari means "virgin". It is the tradition of worshiping young pre-pubescent girl, as manifestations of the divine female energy or Devi in Hindu religious traditions.The girl's selection process is rigorous. She is worshipped by Hindus as well as the Buddhists. Kumari lives in the Kumari Ghar, the temple like house.
Arranged marriage prefer
Nepal has a caste system in place that dictates the live...
... middle of paper ...
...nt follows Buddism. It is hard to find such a concentration of language like Nepal.
Wide Prospects of Hydropower
Nepal ranks second after Brazil in water resource in the world, and has great prospects of the hydropower of around 83,000 MW.
In a nut-shell, Nepal is rich with a wide variety of flora and fauna, Nepal beholds some of the rarest species like the one-horned Rhino, the Bengal tiger and their national flower Rhododendron. Nepal is truly a god’s playground and the country is beautiful with stunning landscapes, charismatic mountains and mesmerizing lakes.
You decide where to go, Brazil or Belize, Vatican or Vietnam, Jamaika or Japan. If you want to see the developed country then Nepal is not the right choice, but If you feel the beauty of nature then Nepal could have your destination. Now, I want to ask, did you add Nepal on your bucket-lists?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- TOPIC Why we should use seatbelt when driving a car SPECIFIC PERPOSE To persuade my audience to use the seat belt in car. CENTRAL IDEA There are three reasons why we should use seat belt when driving which are preventing death when an accident occurs, cultivate themselves too not violate the law and protecting our passengers. INTRODUCTION I. Seatbelt is a very important component when we all drive a car or other vehicle. The main purpose of seat belts is to provide greater safety to the driver when driving car but at the moment, people do not care about the importance of wearing seatbelt.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
714 words (2 pages)
- Persuasive Speech: Same sex marriages General Purpose: To persuade Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade the audience to agree that same-sex marriages should not be legal Central Idea: The audience will realize the vices and social disorders created by legalization of same sex marriages in order to preserve marital norms INTRODUCTION I. Same sex marriage is a trending topic if not a trendy one. Countries throughout the globe are pressured with the question of homosexuality being an issue of right or morality.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- TITLE: The Morning-After pill. I. Introduction: Attention getting opening: "People have a basic human right to decide the number and spacing of their children and the right to obtain the necessary methods to do so", this was stated by the General Assembly of the United Nations World Conference on Human Rights in 1968 (Mattar). But not all methods are applicable in the countries of the world. Thesis Statement: It is a very sensitive and controversial issue, that's why I’m talking today about the morning after pill.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
682 words (1.9 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience that I should be the next school prefect I would like to take this opportunity to run for school prefect. I believe true leadership is a quality many aspire to have, and only a few truly obtain, because in order to become a leader you must first learn to follow. I believe over the past four years this school has given me the knowledge, education and understanding to fulfil the qualities to become a prefect.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
416 words (1.2 pages)
- General Purpose: Speech to Persuade Specific Purpose: To get my audience to be pro on legalizing marijuana Thesis Statement: Marijuana isn't harmful and should be legalized Organizational Pattern: Cause and Effect To the AIDS or cancer patient, marijuana is the plant that fights nausea and appetite loss. To the nutritionist, its seed is second only to the soybean in nutritional value and is a source of cooking oil and vitamins. To the paper or cloth manufacturer, it is the plant that provided much of our paper and clothing for hundreds of years and produces four times more fiber per acre than trees.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech ]
1717 words (4.9 pages)
- Specific Purpose: To persuade the audience that aggressive driving should be avoided. Introduction I.Attention Getter: Speeding, tailgating, giving the finger and outright violence. Each day Americans grow more and more likely to take out their personal frustrations on other drivers. It is called aggressive driving and it is on the incline. II. Definition: Driving is a curious combination of public and private acts. A car isolates a driver from the world even as it carries him through it. The sensation of personal power is intoxicating.... [tags: Persuasive Speech, Argumentative Speech]
993 words (2.8 pages)
- PURPOSE: To persuade my audience that non-heart beating donations are barbaric and should not be part of our American modern day medicine. I. Introduction A. Attention Getter 1. Story about Mr. Robert Henry a. Mr. Robert Henry is a 45-year-old corporate executive who, while preparing to go to work, complains of a severe headache and collapses in front of his wife. As he is brought into the emergency room, he is seizing. He is quickly given intravenous meds to stop this. A computerized tomography scan reveals a devastating subarachnoid hemorrhage.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
691 words (2 pages)
- Topic: Certification Programs General Purpose: To persuade individuals to enroll in a certification program of their choice. Thesis: This speech will cover the many educational alternatives of certification programs in higher education, as well as their advantages. This will include a detailed description of certification courses in Computer, Nursing, and Trucking. Introduction Are you one of millions of people who would like to earn great money in a respectable field of profession, but refuse to sit through 4 full years of a Bachelor’s program.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience that I should be the next class President The 16th president Abraham Lincoln once said "Character is like a tree and reputation is like a Shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing." I feel like Public School #23 has a character of its own.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
618 words (1.8 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience to donate blood Introduction: I. Imagine your father has just suffered a heart attack and must undergo open-heart surgery in order to repair the damage. II. Imagine your little nephew or niece baby was born with a heart defect and required daily transfusions of blood in order to have a chance at survival. III. Imagine your best friend has just been diagnosed with leukemia, a disease requiring regular transfusions of platelets. IV. Not very nice images are they, but these things happen and unfortunately some of you may even have experienced them already.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Three Mistakes Good Managers Make And How to Avoid Them
- EMS Paramedic Patient Assessment
- Indigenous Australian Mental Health
- The Prevention and Control Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Tuberculosis in Viet Nam
- Alpha Methyldopa Induced Hepatotoxicity in Pregnancy
- Energy cooperation between India and Russia