My presentation topic today is: why you should travel Nepal?
Let's begins with Bob Seger's legendary song: "Kathmandu"
I think I'm goin' to Katmandu,
That's really really where I'm going to
If I ever get out of here
That's what I'm gonna do
I think it's really where I'm going to
If I ever get out of here
I'm goin to Katmandu......
Capital city of Nepal,Kathmandu is as beautiful as this 14 stanzas song.
Wedged between the high wall of the Himalaya and the steamy jungles of the Indian plains, a small land-locked country Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras, situated between India and China. Eight of the world’s ten highest mountain peaks are in Nepal, including Mount Everest. Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Buddha. And, most importantly, Nepal was never ruled by any country, never ever.
Nepal is 65 times smaller than Canada, with the population of 27 million.12.33 Megabytes chatting APP. Whatsup was sold recently for 19 billion US dollar, that is approximately 4 years national budget of Nepall. But, remittance dependent country Nepal has wide prospects of development in technology and tourism sectors.
I have still more to un-wrap about Nepal's never before known facts.
Country of Living Goddess Kumari
The Kumari means "virgin". It is the tradition of worshiping young pre-pubescent girl, as manifestations of the divine female energy or Devi in Hindu religious traditions.The girl's selection process is rigorous. She is worshipped by Hindus as well as the Buddhists. Kumari lives in the Kumari Ghar, the temple like house.
Arranged marriage prefer
Nepal has a caste system in place that dictates the live...
... middle of paper ...
...nt follows Buddism. It is hard to find such a concentration of language like Nepal.
Wide Prospects of Hydropower
Nepal ranks second after Brazil in water resource in the world, and has great prospects of the hydropower of around 83,000 MW.
In a nut-shell, Nepal is rich with a wide variety of flora and fauna, Nepal beholds some of the rarest species like the one-horned Rhino, the Bengal tiger and their national flower Rhododendron. Nepal is truly a god’s playground and the country is beautiful with stunning landscapes, charismatic mountains and mesmerizing lakes.
You decide where to go, Brazil or Belize, Vatican or Vietnam, Jamaika or Japan. If you want to see the developed country then Nepal is not the right choice, but If you feel the beauty of nature then Nepal could have your destination. Now, I want to ask, did you add Nepal on your bucket-lists?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... This figure is an intimidating figure because it show the occurrence of death in a crash. In this accident, the leading cause of death is people under the age of 35 years old. Safety belts can prevent death in about half of these accident. B. A seat belt help us by holding us in the car and keep people being throw around and out of the car. Many injury occur when a person inside the car collides with the steering, wheel, dashboard, windshield, the roof or other. (Transition: Let’s take a look on what is the second reason why we should wear seat belt when driving car) II. The second point is can cultivate themselves too not violate government law.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
714 words (2 pages)
- Persuasive Speech: Same sex marriages General Purpose: To persuade Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade the audience to agree that same-sex marriages should not be legal Central Idea: The audience will realize the vices and social disorders created by legalization of same sex marriages in order to preserve marital norms INTRODUCTION I. Same sex marriage is a trending topic if not a trendy one. Countries throughout the globe are pressured with the question of homosexuality being an issue of right or morality.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- ... Main Point C: and then finally, talk about its effectiveness and who can consider the use of this type of emergency contraception as an alternative. Transition: The interest in the morning pill had increased in the last years. II. Body Main Point A: FDA approved the distribution of the morning-after pill since 1999 (Emergency Contraception: Plan B, n.d). But even today, in some places it is not practiced and is disapproved, since it is not a simple subject, people is influenced much on their religious beliefs or opinion of others, also generally have a wrong image of the action of this pill.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
682 words (1.9 pages)
- General Purpose: Speech to Persuade Specific Purpose: To get my audience to be pro on legalizing marijuana Thesis Statement: Marijuana isn't harmful and should be legalized Organizational Pattern: Cause and Effect To the AIDS or cancer patient, marijuana is the plant that fights nausea and appetite loss. To the nutritionist, its seed is second only to the soybean in nutritional value and is a source of cooking oil and vitamins. To the paper or cloth manufacturer, it is the plant that provided much of our paper and clothing for hundreds of years and produces four times more fiber per acre than trees.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech ]
1717 words (4.9 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience that I should be the next school prefect I would like to take this opportunity to run for school prefect. I believe true leadership is a quality many aspire to have, and only a few truly obtain, because in order to become a leader you must first learn to follow. I believe over the past four years this school has given me the knowledge, education and understanding to fulfil the qualities to become a prefect.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
416 words (1.2 pages)
- Specific Purpose: To persuade the audience that aggressive driving should be avoided. Introduction I.Attention Getter: Speeding, tailgating, giving the finger and outright violence. Each day Americans grow more and more likely to take out their personal frustrations on other drivers. It is called aggressive driving and it is on the incline. II. Definition: Driving is a curious combination of public and private acts. A car isolates a driver from the world even as it carries him through it. The sensation of personal power is intoxicating.... [tags: Persuasive Speech, Argumentative Speech]
993 words (2.8 pages)
- PURPOSE: To persuade my audience that non-heart beating donations are barbaric and should not be part of our American modern day medicine. I. Introduction A. Attention Getter 1. Story about Mr. Robert Henry a. Mr. Robert Henry is a 45-year-old corporate executive who, while preparing to go to work, complains of a severe headache and collapses in front of his wife. As he is brought into the emergency room, he is seizing. He is quickly given intravenous meds to stop this. A computerized tomography scan reveals a devastating subarachnoid hemorrhage.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
691 words (2 pages)
- Topic: Certification Programs General Purpose: To persuade individuals to enroll in a certification program of their choice. Thesis: This speech will cover the many educational alternatives of certification programs in higher education, as well as their advantages. This will include a detailed description of certification courses in Computer, Nursing, and Trucking. Introduction Are you one of millions of people who would like to earn great money in a respectable field of profession, but refuse to sit through 4 full years of a Bachelor’s program.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience that I should be the next class President The 16th president Abraham Lincoln once said "Character is like a tree and reputation is like a Shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing." I feel like Public School #23 has a character of its own.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
618 words (1.8 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience to donate blood Introduction: I. Imagine your father has just suffered a heart attack and must undergo open-heart surgery in order to repair the damage. II. Imagine your little nephew or niece baby was born with a heart defect and required daily transfusions of blood in order to have a chance at survival. III. Imagine your best friend has just been diagnosed with leukemia, a disease requiring regular transfusions of platelets. IV. Not very nice images are they, but these things happen and unfortunately some of you may even have experienced them already.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
718 words (2.1 pages)