I hope all is well. It was a pleasure meeting with you briefly last month at my branch in Birmingham Alabama for the VAPS contest award we won. I’m escalating this you your attention. I really feel I should not need to contact you directly to get some kind of resolution and CC the world but I have not reached an resolution that’s acceptable and I’ve spoken to multiple people already and have no other choice. I cc’d Mr. Germain, Mr. McGowan & Mr. Ndukwu because of their experience and they need to be aware of what’s happening at the sales level and in hopes they can help with this situation somehow. I’m sure you are well aware of the AS Flex project here also. Amy Brotherton, Brian Leonard and a number of other WS sales reps has had the opportunity to work on FLEX deals in their own territory. I feel I was not given a fair shake and I need to know why am I being treated differently than other sales reps I’ve spoken with across the country? If this is truly the company 's stance on FLEX sales in AE territories, every sales rep in the company needs to be treated the same way. I know of sales reps that have been handed rather given larger deals than this and was only involved on a transactional level and some at no level of involvement at all and received performance payouts for doing absolutely nothing but placing the order in Salesforce, but because an order that came through the SSC or National/Strategic Accounts was in their area they were compensated. For a clearer example, if I take a 1 week vacation and a multiple large order comes through in my sales territory I still would receive credit for them because I’m the WS assigned rep for that area. Which is a great team selling business model but i...
... middle of paper ...
...where ex WS employees are now with our other main competitor (ModSpace) which has over 18% and where the prices for our products are double of what the market can bear in Alabama now and in times past. My UOR(delivery)/LRD/VRD goals are nowhere near attainable or realistic, not even an average of what the BIR branch has accomplished in the last 3 years. With all these challenges I still overcame and was awarded to win the national VAPS challenge award contest recently and won another deal that’s almost a half million dollars in lease revenue dollars and almost a million dollars overall in revenue. This all has been a very stressful and negative experience. Again what makes me different than other reps that get to handle projects in their territory?
Please see past communication emails to HR and my previous AM and BM regarding the AS Flex deal in the chain below:
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Good Afternoon everyone; My presentation topic today is: why you should travel Nepal. Let's begins with Bob Seger's legendary song: "Kathmandu" I think I'm goin' to Katmandu, That's really really where I'm going to If I ever get out of here That's what I'm gonna do Kkkkkk, Katmandu I think it's really where I'm going to If I ever get out of here I'm goin to Katmandu...... Capital city of Nepal,Kathmandu is as beautiful as this 14 stanzas song. Wedged between the high wall of the Himalaya and the steamy jungles of the Indian plains, a small land-locked country Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras, situated between India and China.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
634 words (1.8 pages)
- I. Introduction A. Attention Getter: Has anyone ever stopped to help you when you were in need. How did it make you feel. B. Thesis Statement: Volunteering in your local community will help those around you and help you feel like you have contributed something positive and it is easier than most people think. C. Speaker Credibility Statement: If we all did our part to help those in need, our community would be a better and safer place to live. By doing this, we can achieve a greater sense of accomplishment.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
1114 words (3.2 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: to persuade General-purpose statement: to persuade my audience to become organ donors and sign up online Central Idea: my central idea are what organ donation is and how it works, arguments against organ donation and refutations, and how to become an organ donor and benefits of organ donation Good evening, everyone I want to start by doing a quick poll, just raise your hand once I asked the question. Has anyone here ever saved a life from ending. If a good portion say, “you can save even more people by becoming an organ donor.” If not a good portion say “who here will save someone’s life if it is as easy as writing two word?” You are all in luck.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
603 words (1.7 pages)
- Introduction: I. Ferrets are amusing creatures that can make good pets. II. Many people would be interested in a low maintenance pet that is softer than a turtle and more affectionate than a goldfish. III. I currently have three ferrets. I got my first one about five years ago. I found my second and third ferrets a couple of years later at the Oregon Ferret Shelter, where I ended up adopting them for a modest price. I have also volunteered at the shelter now and then and have learned a lot about them.... [tags: Persuasive Speech, Argumentative Speech]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- TOPIC Why we should use seatbelt when driving a car SPECIFIC PERPOSE To persuade my audience to use the seat belt in car. CENTRAL IDEA There are three reasons why we should use seat belt when driving which are preventing death when an accident occurs, cultivate themselves too not violate the law and protecting our passengers. INTRODUCTION I. Seatbelt is a very important component when we all drive a car or other vehicle. The main purpose of seat belts is to provide greater safety to the driver when driving car but at the moment, people do not care about the importance of wearing seatbelt.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
714 words (2 pages)
- Persuasive Speech: Same sex marriages General Purpose: To persuade Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade the audience to agree that same-sex marriages should not be legal Central Idea: The audience will realize the vices and social disorders created by legalization of same sex marriages in order to preserve marital norms INTRODUCTION I. Same sex marriage is a trending topic if not a trendy one. Countries throughout the globe are pressured with the question of homosexuality being an issue of right or morality.... [tags: Persuasive Speech]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience that each individual must take responsibility for his or her own actions. The must not blame guns for problems caused by people. . . Attention Grabber: Gun control isn't about guns, its about control . Body of Speech . I'd like to read a quote by our 3rd president Thomas Jefferson. "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants, they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
679 words (1.9 pages)
- Specific Purpose Statement: To persuade my audience to stop the witch-hunts Character: Concerned citizen of Salem just before the hanging of Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor Concerned citizens of Salem, if it were a good mornin' I would bid you that, however it is not. This mornin' a grave injustice is looming like the grey clouds before a storm. This morning we will bear witness to yet another brutal and senseless murder of two innocent Christians, Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor. Ladies and gentlemen, for four long months the very court that proposed to protect us from all evil has deceived us and in fact perpetuated the evil doings running rife throughout our fair town.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- General Purpose: Speech to Persuade Specific Purpose: To get my audience to be pro on legalizing marijuana Thesis Statement: Marijuana isn't harmful and should be legalized Organizational Pattern: Cause and Effect To the AIDS or cancer patient, marijuana is the plant that fights nausea and appetite loss. To the nutritionist, its seed is second only to the soybean in nutritional value and is a source of cooking oil and vitamins. To the paper or cloth manufacturer, it is the plant that provided much of our paper and clothing for hundreds of years and produces four times more fiber per acre than trees.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech ]
1717 words (4.9 pages)
- We Must Stop Giving Money to Charities 1: Introduction 1: In a story in the New York Times written by David Barstow. It’s estimated that over 1.6 billion dollars have been raised by charity organizations since the attacks on Sept 11th. That money has been raised for victims of that tragic day…..But where has all the money gone. 2: I started this speech as a simple exploration into the Red Cross and its Liberty Fund that was established to help victims of the attacks on Sept 11th. Instead I came across information and countless stories of political blunders, red tape, indecision, and the general chaos that has rocked the charity world since that day.... [tags: Example Persuasive Speech]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- The Theory Of Micro Heat Pipe
- Commonwealth Vs. Jean Francois, Brandon Merkman, And Quentin Philip
- Failure And Failure Of Turn Over Exculpatory Evidence
- Analyzing The Digital Marketing Campaign
- The Johns Hopkins 's Medicine Marketing And Communications Department
- My Experience At Virginia Beach Vacation