There are many different personality types. I can use various words to describe my personality. Some examples I use to describe my disposition are sensitive and shy. I think that these are just two words I use to describe my personality, but they are not the only ways I can describe my personality. I am a very complex human being. I have gotten to know myself better, and I know there are words better suited for a description of my disposition.
My first term that I believe describes my personality, I am “stubborn.” I tend to be stuck in my ways and keep doing the same thing even though I know that it is not going to work out. I have always known that I am “stubborn” and believe that I can do everything on my own. My attitude is something that I need to work on because I like not to listen and to talk back. When I do want to hear the opinion, it is too late. I get myself into trouble with a lot of things having to do with school this way. I believe that being “stubborn” on some things that I care about is good, like something that is paramount and someone tries to make...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Often, I have taken personality tests online to determine what my “actual” personality type is. Some have been helpful and others have been completely different from who I feel that I am. After taking the 16 personalities test, I feel the results to be very accurate. There were some things that I did not agree with, but, majority of what I read describes me to a tee. Personality is defined as the visible aspect of one’s character as it impresses others (www.dictionary.com). The results from my 16 personalities test reveal that I am an ESFJ personality, also known as “The Consul”.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- Personality is something that is related to the characteristic pattern, thought, feelings and behaviour of a person (Cherry, 2014). There are many theories that have been stated in order to describe personality (Cherry, 2014). Everyone has his/her own unique personality. Different person has a different personality and each kind of personality has its own advantages and weaknesses. Everyone should appreciate his/her own personality, and also others personality too. It is important to understand other people so that everyone can easily get along together.... [tags: Thoughts, Feelings, Behavior, Personality]
1027 words (2.9 pages)
- This research looks at the different types of personalities. I believe having knowledge of what personality type that I have is very important to be successful in life, whether it be for professional or personal reasons. Understanding my personality type and the strengths and weaknesses that come along with it will help me understand who I am at a much more personal level. Throughout the research I am required to take personality tests that will grade what type of personality that I am. Once these exams have been completed we are to go much further in research of the personality type that we have been graded at.... [tags: Personality psychology, Psychology]
1576 words (4.5 pages)
- My Personality There are many different personality types. I can use various words to describe my personality. Some examples I use to describe my disposition are sensitive and shy. I think that these are just two words I use to describe my personality, but they are not the only ways I can describe my personality. I am a very complex human being. I have gotten to know myself better, and I know there are words better suited for a description of my disposition. My first term that I believe describes my personality, I am “stubborn.” I tend to be stuck in my ways and keep doing the same thing even though I know that it is not going to work out.... [tags: Personality psychology, Debut albums, 2004 albums]
803 words (2.3 pages)
- Everyone’s personalities are different. After taking the “Everything DISC Personality Test” I have realized there are a lot more personalities than I thought. There are many things you can find out about personality test. You can find the name of the creator of the test, what the test measures, type indicators of the test, how the scores are calculated, your personal results, if you think the results are accurate and if you would recommend it to a peer. “Everything DISC” has been around for quite some time.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
917 words (2.6 pages)
- The Meyers Briggs personality type indicator is a personality test used to identify a person’s personality type. My personality type is ESFJ which stands for extraversion, sensing, feeling and judging. I will discuss how my personality type affects different areas of my life, and important things I learned about myself by learning about my personality type. The ESFJ personality type is considered to be the caregiver, they are motivated by feelings, and enjoy being around people. They are good at reading other people and understanding their point of view.... [tags: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator]
1038 words (3 pages)
- There are many different personality types in corporate America. Many are clashing forces that can cause friction between employees. The ENTJ personality type is thought to be the leaders of corporate America. This personality type is comprised of Extraverts, who are comfortable in their skins and outgoing. Intuitive people who are daydreamers. Thinkers who can make the difficult decisions. Judgers who are always on time and feel like they are waiting on everyone else. Prior to recent research I’ve never known about the numerous different personality types including my own of ENTJ.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- INFJs are the least common amongst the Myers-Briggs personality types. Because of this and their multifaceted nature, they are often the most misunderstood. As an INFJ, I intend to clarify some of the more complex aspects of this personality, specifically in the business environment. Through self-awareness, personality tests and various other research; I have found that INFJ’s struggle with certain behavioral paradoxes. One example of this is the strong aversion to large groups of people while portraying a seemingly outgoing, but caring interest in someone’s life.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- There are 16 personality types. I happen to be ISFJ; introverted, sensing, feeling, and judging. I am very aware of my surroundings and tend to seek security in relationships and occupations. I will learn that my values and beliefs influence day-to-day activities as well as my decisions and how they affect other people. We have to pay careful attention to how we react and what we let influence us because as an ISFJ, we let feelings trump over reason. I must figure out how to make the right choice even if other people don’t like it.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1050 words (3 pages)
- The article I read, detailed the research into relationships and the personality types of the people in those relationships. The study paid particular attention to perfectionist personalities that were either “adaptive” or “maladaptive”, the former meaning non-productive and or inadequate for adaptation. “Maladaptive perfectionists characteristically tend to evaluate their performance as consistently failing to meet these standards [for personal performance](Ashby, Kutchins, and Rice 2008)”. The researchers continued off of past studies into the relationship between personality type and relationship quality.... [tags: relationships, personality, perfectionists]
1089 words (3.1 pages)