My result of the Kiersey Temperament Sorter II was Guardian. They described a guardian as having natural talent in managing goods and services. Also that Guardians can have fun with their friends but still are serious about their responsibilities. Guardians are also practical and down to earth, they believe in following the rules. Guardians also tend to like schedules. After reading the results, I found it to accurately describe me. I love schedules and having everything written on my calendar. I might not always write it down but I remember in my head. As a supervisor at a restaurant I related to being able to manage goods and services since I do it every time I work. Also since I work at a restaurant it is very social environment but I still have to get my work done.
B. Self-Esteem Test: 79
My score for the self-esteem test was 79 out of 100. The results stated that I don’t concern myself too much about being rejected by others although sometimes I do mind. It also stated that rejection by people in my life may very well hurt me but you try not to affect how I feel about myself. Also, that I respect and approve of myself. The score I got was something I agree it. I feel like have good self-esteem but could be improved in some areas. I really agreed with what it said. I care about what people think but I don’t let that stop me from being me. I don’t think of myself as perfect but I am the best version I think of me. I think I have just the right amount of self confidence without being cocky.
C. Leadership Aptitude Quiz 13,14,13
I scored a 13 on the quiz which said my leadership potential is high. I like to consider myself a leader at work. I am in a management position and really try to be the manager that ...
... middle of paper ...
E. I think to strength my weakness I just need to step outside of my comfort box. To achieve this, when I am new situations I really need to go out of my way to introduce myself and make new friends. Which could help me in my career because in our industry it is really important to network.
F. I think this assignment really helped me look at who I am as a whole and where I need to improve. It showed me that I have pretty good self-esteem but have areas to work on. It showed me that I have good leadership skills. I learned I am a good communicator but I could be better Also, it is always good to look at one’s strengths and weaknesses. I would like to approve on my weaknesses this upcoming school since I will be graduating this spring. I feel like it would be good to do this assignment every few years to access where I am at and how I could do better.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Keirsey Temperament Sorter was created by Dr. David Keirsey, a clinical psychologist. It is a 70 item, questionnaire that is geared towards a person’s preferences and temperaments in the world we know. It figures out, based on your responses, if you are an extroversion or an introversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, and judging or perceiving. According to the test, I am an idealist, INFP, an introversion, intuitor, feeling, and perceiving, my motto being “making life kinder and gentler” (Wall, 2008).... [tags: Keirsey Temperament Sorter, Personality psychology]
1139 words (3.3 pages)
- When I first started to take these personality test, my initial thought was that they would be complicated but they were not at all. Some of the test were a little long, but they were easy to answer. Before I took any of the personality test, I thought that the test would reveal that I was an extrovert, but to my surprise I was wrong. The test revealed that I am actually an introvert, surprisingly. The test that correlated with my personality was the big five personality test in which I compared my answers to those of my husband.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1997 words (5.7 pages)
- Personality tests tell a person a lot about why a person is who they have become. I believe that these test if taken truthfully can identify deficiencies that individuals can work on to benefit not only themselves but others in the organizations that they work in. Some models state that it is in human nature and chemicals that decided how a person acts but I believe it is based on life experiences and a personality can change as long as a person knows the deficiencies and works to change them. Personality Test Taking a personality test is something that I have had to do a few times.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1566 words (4.5 pages)
- During hiring process, employers use a wide variety of tests to choose the best candidate for their company. These tests are used to eliminate candidates that are not fit for the company. The personality test, is one of many that is being used in many organizations as a means of making a hiring decision. It has been studied that personality traits predict success in job performance. Having the ability to judge the candidate before hiring can ultimately forecast how fit the employee is for the company.... [tags: Personality psychology]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- According to the personality profile test, I discovered that my results label my personality as a blue color. My best friend, Turner, after taking the test, also resulted with a blue personality color. We met during our junior year of high and our friendship spans over 4 years. We live on the same street and we share the same interests and hobbies. Our similar personalities play a key role in our friendship and how we communicate to each other. As the type of people with blue-type personalities, Turner and I share a common motivation to make our friends and family happy.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
936 words (2.7 pages)
- Everyone’s personalities are different. After taking the “Everything DISC Personality Test” I have realized there are a lot more personalities than I thought. There are many things you can find out about personality test. You can find the name of the creator of the test, what the test measures, type indicators of the test, how the scores are calculated, your personal results, if you think the results are accurate and if you would recommend it to a peer. “Everything DISC” has been around for quite some time.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
917 words (2.6 pages)
- I took the personality test. It came back that my personality was INTJ. Looking at the percentages I was 19% Introvert, 31% Intuitive, 16% Thinking, and 44% Judging. At work I keep in mind the verse 1 Timothy 4:12, “Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, faith, and purity” (Good News Bible, 1976). I believe that my personality is innate that it was in me at birth, but through religion it has also been shaped to make me the individual I am today.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality]
1774 words (5.1 pages)
- a. According self tests using the Five Factor Model, my personality has low extraversion and emotional stability, a high degree of openness, and moderate levels of agreeableness and conscientiousness. Low extraversion is demonstrated in both professional and social envionments. While working a corporate job as a financial analyst, taking the time and initiative to interact with coworkers beyond the scope of the job was limited to a brief conversation once a day with the same two people. In large social gatherings, interactions are limited to familiar people with whom I have pre-existing friendships.... [tags: Personality]
1752 words (5 pages)
- Everybody is unique; therefore there are many different types of personalities, and personality traits. Some people are loud and outspoken, and some people are quiet and reserved. But no personality is better than the other. This experiment is to find out whether or not certain types of personalities have a preference for movies and music. In this experiment, boys and girls around ages 13-14 will be taking the Myers-briggs personality test, and will be given a survey. They will be asked about their personality type based on the four letters the Myers-briggs personality test gives them.... [tags: Personality psychology]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- Having completed the Myers Briggs Personality Test previously, I was identified as an INTP, which stands for introverted, intuitive, thinking, and perceiving. Accordingly, this personality is often labeled as “The Architect” or “The Logician.” Despite my previous results, I repeated the test as instructed in the assignment. Consequently, based on the outcome of the test, my personality has altered in the past year. Thus, my updated results based on this analysis were, INTJ (introverted, intuitive, thinking, and judging).... [tags: Personality psychology]
1265 words (3.6 pages)
- I Was Born Into An Average Family
- The Ethics Of Aristotle Addresses Major Questions Regarding Friendship And Virtue
- Martha Wolg 's Sexuality Associated With Verbal Abuse
- What Type Of Shoe Shoes
- Kingdom Universal International : An Outreach Pentecostal Congregation Of A Small Town Call Wilson
- Increasing Number Of Singapore Travellers