Part I: What About Me
After completing the personality test on line, my personality is determined to be ISFJ, Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, and Judger. Assessments indicate that this personality type works effectively together with others (Jung Typology Test, nd). With 30 staff members, 108 families and 123 children, getting along with everyone is a very important aspect of my position. The report about ambiguity on the Prentice Hall’s Self Assessment surprised me in that I scored a nine, which means that I am intolerant of ambiguity (Prentice Hall, nd). My day is never the same twice. There are so many changes daily with staff, parent and children’s needs, walk in tours and phone calls. ...
... middle of paper ...
... gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power my rest on me. God is letting us know that he loves us even though we are not perfect. He will assist us when we ask for help in overcoming our weakness. When we ask for help, help is given. This also allows other to fulfill there calling in life and help others overcome their weaknesses as well. “…our communication and interactions with one another are being redeemed for God’s glorious and eternal purposes…” (Fisher, 2006). I always feel good when I am able to help others, or to be the person people turn to for advise. We are all able to learn from each other and help each other when needed. God has made us in his image, we are sinners and not perfect, but God saved us from eternal sin by sending His son, and He loves us for who we are. With His help, we are able to overcome sin to be better individuals.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- During hiring process, employers use a wide variety of tests to choose the best candidate for their company. These tests are used to eliminate candidates that are not fit for the company. The personality test, is one of many that is being used in many organizations as a means of making a hiring decision. It has been studied that personality traits predict success in job performance. Having the ability to judge the candidate before hiring can ultimately forecast how fit the employee is for the company.... [tags: Personality psychology]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- Personality tests are having multiple numbers of questions that provide the information to know better about the person. This information is helpful for the organizations to put the candidate or employee in the right position. Today in organizations, as the teams are handling multiple projects at same time, so by knowing the personality type of each team member will help to complete the project on time without wasting time on surprised behavior. According to some source, 50% of organization started using this personality test during hiring the candidates and they found good results by managing the candidates according to their personality types.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1046 words (3 pages)
- In project one of MBAL 500, research has been conducted and tests have been taken to determine personality types. Personality not only describes someone but also describes their business manners and team work efforts. In this paper, I share the results of my Meyers-Brigg personality test and how the results relate to my everyday life. Through completing this assignment, I have learned about many different personality types, their traits and how to work within the perimeters to maintain a health and effective work environment.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- An individual’s personality is the basis of who they are and generates how they react to and behave in different situations. Personality testing is used in workplaces to identify whom to hire, promote and even put into teams. Personality testing is efficient in being able to determine which employees will perform best in certain roles, and this can remove some stress from employers. Personal testing has been shown to help improve the quality of employees who are in the workplace. The method of assessing personalities that will be examined in this essay is the Big Five taxonomy method.... [tags: NEO personality, testing, managers]
1374 words (3.9 pages)
- Personality Testing for Employee Screening In an attempt to hire the best possible candidate and to properly analyze current workers, many companies have used some form of personality testing to attempt to better know their employees. Personality testing has shown the employers are desperately trying to fit the perfect person into the perfect position. Some of the "master chefs" of the selection business are paying special attention to the new chemistry between personality tests, competency requirements, and behavioural interviewing.... [tags: Employment Work Labor Interview]
1398 words (4 pages)
- How much information would you accept from a test that claims it can tell you all about yourself after you answer a few questions. These online psychological tests state that by taking them we can find out more about ourselves. Intelligence testing and personality assessments could be a way to find out a deeper version of yourself, but they could also be a way to box you into a generalized idea of who you are supposed to be. We should not rely on these tests alone to find a more deeper understanding of ourselves because your character can not be summed up with one phrase or number.... [tags: Intelligence quotient, Intelligence]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- Projective tests are a measure for analyzing personality. They are established in the idea of Sigmund Freud’s theory of unconscious processes. Projective techniques were first sought out as a means for people to unconsciously project their personality on to obscure or vague stimuli, possibly revealing the patient’s internal conflicts and hidden emotions. Projective testing has been found to significantly differ from other objective psychological tests through the range of possible responses making them difficult to standardize and evaluate (Trull, 2005).... [tags: Psychology]
2530 words (7.2 pages)
- Chapter 12 introduces the reader to the true definition of statistics, without scaring them half to death. The book breaks statistics down in two parts: descriptive and inferential. The type that is dealt with in this chapter is descriptive statistics. The simple definition of descriptive statistics are that they are just numbers in different forms, for example, percentages, numerals, fractions, and decimals. The book gives an example of a grade point average being a descriptive statistic. It is becoming increasingly important for classroom teachers to be able to understand and interpret statistics because of increasing calls for acountablity.... [tags: Standardized Testing Essays]
1699 words (4.9 pages)
- When jobs become available applicants begin flooding organizations with resumes and applications. This is a bad thing for the organizations because they have a wide variety of applicants to choose from to fill their needs. The problem arises when the organizations have to pick the best person for the job. To counter this problem organizations have developed testing and screening procedures to narrow down the applicant pool to the best applicants. These tests are made up of intelligence tests, behavioral interviews, assessment centers, realistic job previews, and personality tests.... [tags: Human Resource Management ]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Assessment of Personality This paper introduces the overview of personality assessment approaches in use currently in society. It proceeds to review the big five personality measures, its validity in prediction of personality types (Archer & Smith, 2011). Aspects on the social desirability trait and the distortion produced in responses to evaluation questionnaires, being a significant part of the problems in personality assessment is examined. Personality constructs have been demonstrated to be useful for explaining and predicting attitudes, behaviors, performance, and outcomes in organizational settings (Ones, Dilchert, Viswesvaran, & Judge, 2007).... [tags: Big Five personality traits]
1995 words (5.7 pages)
- My Experience At The School Of Planning And Construction
- Sickle Cell Disease Affects Millions Of People Throughout The World
- Mandatory Sentencing Without Parole For Juvenile Punishment
- Removing A Charge Off From A Credit Report
- Why Being A Jerk Is Bad For Picking Up Women
- The President Of The Underhill Coal Company