Personal Money Management
Leadership: During my life I have always felt it was important to be a leader in every activity that was presented to me. In school, I have always taken the responsibility of leading my team to get A 's on our group projects. I believe it is important to not only show your personal qualifications but to also bring out the best in other people around you. A leader is someone who can bring success to a group not to just themselves. I show great leadership qualities within my group of friends. I not only want myself to graduate into a career, but I also want my friends to do the same. If they need help with a paper, or achieving a goal, I am always there to help.
Motivated: Motivation is a strength that I have always prided myself on. My mother and father have always worked extremely hard to give our family a good life, which has motivated me to do the same and more. I will be the second person in my father 's family to graduate from college and the first on my mother 's side. This motivates me to graduate, start a career, and build a strong family to live a good quality life like my parents. Motivation is the key to success, and I already found the key.
Hardworking: I consider hardworking to be one of my greatest strengths because I always strive to go above and beyond the expectations that I am held accountable for. In my personal life, I get a sense of accomplishment by attending college full-time while also having a part-time job. In my professional career, I always a...
... middle of paper ...
Technology: Today 's society requires constant change with advancing technology. More and more jobs are being taken over by robots and computers that can do the job of 25 people with a click of a button. As the world is rapidly evolving into a technology geared society, I believe computers and robots are an extreme threat to my advancement in the business world.
Competition: Each year, thousands of job searching students are competing to join the work force in the world. Although, I believe my education is a great strength for me, I also believe it won 't make me stand out over other educated students graduating. With the economy struggle and higher rates of graduating students, it will be harder to find the desired job that every student wants. I will need to depend on my skills, dedication, and personality in order to compete with other graduating students.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- SWOT Analysis Strengths, ascension worldwide has many strengths. The greatest strength that this company has is it staff. The CEO and founder is a certified social plus emotional intelligence coach, a certified Keirsey temperament professional. He has published three personal development books and an audio program. He is a national speaker and has been featured on national radio shows, local television shows and international radio shows. The CEO also works on developing personal goals that stretch him to achieve higher levels of success every year.... [tags: Strategic management, Strategy, SWOT analysis]
2071 words (5.9 pages)
- Dell INC Executive summary Is the dell's direct model working. Last year, the company gave up the PC market share lead to Hewlett-Packard. Dell was the only top computer company to lose worldwide PC market share. This analysis identified Dell's problems and provided strategic moves for the PC maker firm. Company Background The company was founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, now the company is one of the world's largest suppliers of personal computers and related products. It designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services personal computers, servers, printers and other products.... [tags: Dell Inc Swot Analysis Case Study Computers]
1718 words (4.9 pages)
- Team building in today’s workplace is very important because it enhances the morale of employees and increase the success of the business. Building a team takes a tremendous amount of effort which includes trust and loyalty compared to the title of a leader. One must consider each employee as valuable, associate with their innervation even if, they are spoken or unspoken. Leaders must be converge towards team’s goals and organization’s values and mission. Analyze any strengths, weaknesses, opportunities or threats which are commonly known as a SWOT analysis.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Strategic management]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Table of Contents A. Internal Analysis: 3 1.1 Introduction: 3 2.0 Resources and Capabilities: 4 2.1 5 2.2 5 2.3 5 4.0 Strengths and Weaknesses: 6 B. External Analysis: 6 1.0 PESTEL: 6 2.0 Porter’s 5 Forces: 7 3.0 Threats and Opportunities: 8 4.0 Key Success Factors: 8 5.0 TWOS and SWOT Analysis: 9 5.1 SWOT: 9 5.2 TWOS: 10 A. Internal Analysis: 1.1 Introduction: In this report which focus on LinkedIn, an associated online business professional networking (BPN) which is a kind of social networking service that concentrate merely on connections and affiliations with a business theme unlike Facebook type of personal interaction.... [tags: social media, professional ]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Founded in 1807, Procter & Gamble is a world renowned company because of their quality brands and their long standing rapport with their consumers. William Procter and James Gamble were two different individuals who met by chance through their marriage of two sisters in Cincinnati Ohio. William Procter was a candle maker while James Gamble was a soap maker. They were prompted into a business partnership by their father-in-law and thus in 1837, Procter & Gamble was born. Despite the economic hardships is the United States in 1837 Procter & Gamble had their eyes set on the future.... [tags: SWOT Analysis P&G]
1447 words (4.1 pages)
- Strengths (look internally at the organization): The organizational culture of my current employ would be a family culture. It is a family owned and operated store that has been in business 82 years, started by the Grandfather (who has now passed, but is still influential) now run by the son and training their sons. This family culture is one where we strive to grow successful by staying small. It is a culture where we take care of our customers like they were part of our family and we (in idea) take care of our employees.... [tags: Business Analysis]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- A3. Effects of current Leadership The Culture of NetIQ is small company like culture in a big company. Organization culture is support each other, open to listening and learning. Mission is out customer’s success. Managers responses promptly by acting upon requests and seek feedback for process improvements. Managers conduct one on one discussions of performance and opportunities for skill building. Employees are considered as an asset and support them to be successful and productive. Manager helps employee to learn, connect and contribute to product in positive attitude.... [tags: Management, Leadership, Goal, Novell NetWare]
1447 words (4.1 pages)
- Hewlett-Packard SWOT Analysis Strengths Hewlett-Packard is a global technology company and after its merger with Compaq it became world’s biggest computer hardware and peripherals company in the world, ranking 20 in the Fortune 500 list. Company is doing business in more then 170 countries including the ones that are developing and under-developed. Being a large company gives HP many advantages like dominating the market for printers, both laser and inkjet, and both for consumers and companies using the economies of scale.... [tags: Business Management Essays]
1041 words (3 pages)
- SWOT Analysis: Microsoft Corporation Strengths · Applications and operations divisions along with recently created online service network divisions (MSN) · Flexible workforce through contingent workers for seasonal/cyclical projects · Loyal, hardworking, and diverse workforce (20% minority, 26% women) who, in addition to good compensation, have an opportunity to do well financially through stock purchases · Multinational corporation operating through regional subsidiaries to minimize cultural differences in more than 60 countries · New product, Neptune , is a Window's interface and is an example of smart software · Relatively rapid product development processes that allow for timely... [tags: Strategic Management]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- During the interview, I was able to define the nurse leader’s qualities and leadership style. The leader possesses a vast amount of knowledge and skill base that she has attained through an assortment of evidence-based research findings and career competencies in becoming an effective leader. Initially, the nurse leader’s leadership style was centered on that of the transactional leader, which she identified in using the SWOT analysis Marquis and Huston (2012) noted that the old-style manager is more concerned with the “day-to-day” operations that the leader began learning in her early manager roles that were identified in the interview with the leader.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Skill]
701 words (2 pages)