Furthermore, I take a sense of pride in truth and reality pertaining to the company, which I dedicated a huge percentage of my life too. Additionally, I am only twenty-nine years old, and I have been with the company since the age of eighteen years old. As you can notice, this is the only career that I am accustomed to. I can’t say whether that is a good circumstance, or a bad circumstance, but in hopes for a career change is why I choose to finish my bachelors’ degree next year.
More importantly, GEO GROUP INC is a for-profit private prison corporation, with the corporate office located in Boca Raton, Florida. Furthermore, GEO GROUP INC. specializes in the correct care, custody, control, and rehabilitation of convicted inmates and juveniles. Moreover, The GEO GROUP INC. specializes in diversified corrections and reentry services (GEO 2015). Additionally, The GEO GROUP has a total of ninety- six facilities, seventy-three thousand beds worldwide and employs over twenty thousand employees (GEO 2015).
The GEO GROUP INC is a multi-billion dollar operation, with facilities all around the world such as in North America, Australia, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Types of custody that is maintained throughout these facilities include, minimum, medi...
... middle of paper ...
...y other government agencies, such as homeland security, to deploy the same benefits towards immigrants.
A diversified view of the company is understood as, the company takes pride in diversifying the workplace environment. The company welcomes and accepts a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds, as important unlimited skills and ideas, to benefit the overall company and personal growth (GEO 2016).
In conclusion THE GEO GROUP, total year of 2015 revenue equaled to $1.84 billion and net earnings equaled to $368.7 million (Annual Report 2015). Furthermore, based upon the figures you can determine that the company is very valuable and profitable. My eleven years of experience have shown otherwise, than what I have researched, additionally, I do not regret it, and would do it all again, because my experience has helped mold my charter of whom I am today.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The company that I chose to discuss is, namely, The GEO Group INC. For over eleven years, this has been my place of employment. Furthermore, I feel as though I can provide valuable awareness. In regards to this, I for one, can also take some of the information and use it for the benefit of my overall knowledge and job performance. Dedicating eleven years of my life to a particular company is not an ordinary deal, in regards to my opinion, eleven years stands as a long time. Furthermore, I take a sense of pride in truth and reality pertaining to the company, which I dedicated a huge percentage of my life too.... [tags: Prison, Corrections, Criminal justice, Penology]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- Personal Statement Please discuss the following items in the order given. Briefly respond to all areas listed. 1. How was your interest in Pharmacy as a career developed. Since my early schooling days, science and mathematics have always fascinated me given that all components of the world are explained on the basis of these disciplines. In this regard, Pharmacy which is based on Chemistry and Mathematics has interested me a great deal as it has direct impacts on our daily lives. The more I have become familiar with the chemistry and mathematics knowledge involved in pharmacy, the more I have appreciated its significance in improving the lives of people in the community.... [tags: Admissions Statement]
1564 words (4.5 pages)
- Personal Statement A personal statement is a document required in education programs as well as when one is applying for a job. It is a document that is written to describe a person’s strength or weakness. It is therefore an important document that one must always have ready any time anywhere. Personal statements do not have to look the same. They may be written focusing on one’s interest for example a personal statement written specifically to apply for a specific job. What appears inside is what gives that person credibility on whether to get the job or not.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Statements, Want]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- Financial statement are one of the most important things for a management group. The three most important financial statements are the balance sheet, the income statement and the statement cash flows. It is important that a manager and other groups interested in a business firm’s financial records are able to understand and trust that the numbers are accurate (Pride, Hughes and Kapoor, 2015). To decrease the amount of error or fraud companies go through an audit. An audit is normally conducted by a third party an accountant employed by an outside company.... [tags: Balance sheet, Financial statements]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- Financial Analysis A mission statement is a written statement that tells others what the company does. The mission statement in a very short form explains to readers how they operate in a general sense. Mission statements are not super specific or detailed just general. “A mission statement is a concise statement of a company 's reason for being, what it actually does, and for whom. It should contain what products and services the company produces for which target market, as well as how it considers itself different or unique.... [tags: Strategic planning, Statements, Mission statement]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- I have been working as a parent liaison for the past 12 years a parent liaison is someone who works in the school system assisting parents with education in the parental field trying to help with computer skills phone skills and simple thing professional phone skills. I do daily attendance as I work with the school truancy department to make sure that the parents understand the important of education. I also coach college cheerleaders and teach dance. Just to live comfortable and it is very hard.... [tags: Personal Experience]
2255 words (6.4 pages)
- Personal Statement: My transition from high school to college was not flawless; the first two semesters were academically frustrating. In high school, I was successful with minimal foresight. I quickly found that this was not the case in college. While my first semester grades were not terrible, I knew it was not my personal best. Despite increased efforts, I completed the second semester with a GPA lower than my first. Although my course load was heavy, the classes challenging, and my schedule full of outside rehearsals, I wanted to improve.... [tags: Personal Experience]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing up as the son of a rural Iowa veterinarian, I got my first experience in a medical field while riding along with my dad on calls, and from an early age my interest was piqued. It was the first of multiple experiences that pointed me toward a career in physical therapy. In my elementary and junior high years, a couple of elderly neighbor ladies often called on me to help them with chores around their homes and yards. This is where I first discovered my love of working to help others. It was rewarding beyond any payment to know that I was helping them live independently a little longer, even if I was only playing a small part by doing their odd jobs.... [tags: Personal Experience]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- Law is a magnificent puppeteer which aims to control civilisations. The great philosopher Aristotle stated: 'Law should govern'. In view of that, the regulation of a society should be based on these set of rules established by an authority, which are designed to create economic, social and political stability. It is what maintains our societies and prevents an eruption of chaos and destruction. Law has an impact on everything we do, from creating a personal statement where copyright infringement laws take prevalence, deterring individuals from engaging in plagiarism, to criminal law which protects society from harmful individuals.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
854 words (2.4 pages)