This is not an acquisition, or a merger, or a takeover. This is a partnership, a chance for competitors to come together and achieve greatness, similar to “The Dream Team” of USA Basketball. No one would ever question the greatness, or competitiveness, or rivalries, of Bird vs. Johnson, or Jordan vs. Ewing. These men were able to put that aside to achieve something remarkable, that has never been duplicated, and likely never will. We will accomplish this and eventually make our opponents look like Angola. Everyone that wishes too, will have the opportunity to contribute to being apart of this. No idea, no matter how small or who from, will go unheard. If you have have something that you feel will improve this company, and it is not heard, you have no one to blame but yourself. If you feel you cannot take your idea to your supervisor, email me. I will listen to you, and whether I agree with you or not, I will follow up with you. Over 400 years ago, Nabeshime Naoshige wrote “Encourage and listen well to the words of your subordinates. It is well known that gold lies hidden underground.”
For those that do not know me, I am a serious person, especially when it comes to something I believe in. I began my career in law enforcement, not technology. I have been shot at, cursed, punched, and called every name ...
... middle of paper ...
... seemingly insignificant. Even if it includes renovating or repairing restrooms, parking lots, or break rooms. If something can be done that improves our employees environment, mindsets, and confidence in us, it will be.
The group of select management will then travel to and meet with various employees, at all levels, and hear their concerns about or any problems they see arising for them as a result of the merger. This will begin to lay the framework of our multi-level communication process, and cybernetic feedback process for our internal and external stakeholders (Mayfield, J., Mayfield, M. & Sharborough, W., 2015) allowing cross global interaction between our employees, managers, and customers. This team will then gather and form a collaborative, and realistic vision of what our partnership is capable of and wishes to achieve (Jick, T. & Peiperl, M., 2011).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Rashel Robinson Basketball Pain As I stroll into practice, carrying my basketball bag, which is overfilled with all of my things. My basketball shoes that smell like sour milk, my practice jersey that also has a terrible smell, along with my deodorant that smells like amazing smelling boys, and my perfume that smells like cherry blossoms. I walk in a rush to the locker room, because before every practice we would have to make fifty free throws. The previous day at practice, Coach Schroeder, the head coach of the girls’ basketball team, yelled at us: “You guys can’t do anything right, GET ON THE LINE!” Without hesitation, the team got on the line.... [tags: Basketball, High school, Coach, Training]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- ... “10” announced Ladoo. “0”, yelled Budda. Luigi was very confused, he had no idea what just happened. He thought he would get in until he heard 0 from Budda. Luigi left the gym in confusion, so he went home and slept. When he woke up, he heard from judge Ladoo that there is another tryout 6 days later. He went to the Baker Walter Gym to practice. He was all alone until he saw Miami Lightning’s star player James Lebron. James Lebron gave Luigi tips to get into the NBA draft, he also helped him practice.... [tags: basketball, player, judge, practice, tryout]
546 words (1.6 pages)
- Soccer (Football) as known in most of the countries and Basketball both are sports that played at high schools and colleges in U.S.A. The physical body contact is a part of these two games. The similar points of both of them are not too much. Both soccer and basketball are sports need a stamina and mental strength to be played, but the childhood and the surrounding environment decide whether the person will prefer one of them over the other. It’s not very strange to find someone who likes and play both of the sports; although that soccer and basketball are played in different ages and it’s for both genders, the way that each game is played causes a various fans bases and that will affect the... [tags: Basketball, Association football, FIFA World Cup]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Lamar Carter known to all as, Vince Carter, was born on January 26.1977 in Daytona Beach, FL. Carter became an extraordinary leader at a young age. Carter used his talent to gain fame and fortune so that he could give back to his community and the less fortunate. During his years at Campbell Middle School he was the only seventh grader to ever play on the Varsity Basketball team, not only was he on the team but he was a starter on the team. While at Mainland High school he was captain of the Volleyball Team, member of the Marching Band and is known to be the most gifted basketball player to grace their court.... [tags: Biography Basketball]
1674 words (4.8 pages)
- Today’s society aims to keep kids off the streets and to get them into good environments. This goal is easily achievable with a 75 inch, symmetrical, orange globe—a basketball. The Federation of International Basketball Associations, or FIBA, states that over 450 million people in the world, from professionals to amateurs, play the game of basketball. The popularity of basketball is skyrocketing in the 605 with the help of two prosperous colleges in the city: The University of Sioux Falls and Augustana University.... [tags: Basketball, International Basketball Federation]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- Has there ever been an activity that you wondered how it was invented. Well I have been playing basketball for almost seven years and have always wondered the man behind the game we call “basketball.” I really have enjoyed basketball because it really tests an athlete’s ability of endurance, athleticism, and speed. I figured it was time for me to find out who this man was. Basketball today has grown in the United States to bout 300 million people, that is a very large sum (“Bellies”). Although there are many stories to who discovered the game of basketball, it really just depended on who and where the story was told.... [tags: Basketball, sports, history, ]
608 words (1.7 pages)
- Basketball is and always will be my love. The passion I have for this sport is unimaginable. This is the sport that cheers me up when I am distressed or upset. Playing the sport has provided me with my getaway from the worries of life that people need to stay sane throughout the struggles in their journey to success. Every time I pick up a basketball, I instantly enter a whole new world. All the worries, no matter how serious, would just disappear. It would be the thing I would always love to do no matter what the situation, I would go play basketball.... [tags: Basketball, College basketball, 2007 singles]
714 words (2 pages)
- James Naismith, born 11/6/1861, in Almonte, Ontario, Canada invented the greatest game of all time. Basketball was invented December 1891 at a YMCA gymnasium in Springfield, Massachusetts. The game was invented to be an indoor game for students to play during the cold winter months since there were no previous indoor game that could involve a whole class. Basketball started out with only 13 rules that were made by Naismith in 1891 and the rules have continued to grow and change up to present day.... [tags: physics sport sports basketball]
1868 words (5.3 pages)
- When I was in fourth grade a Jewish man visited my school to talk about his experiences during the Holocaust. However, his account of his time spent in the consecration camps was not what made my eyes to tear up that day. He related that when he was a young boy, he and his friends thought that in America money grew on trees. He said that growing up in Czechoslovakia he always dreamed of coming to America and living the "American dream." I could see the tears well up in his eyes and could hear the tremble in his voice when he began to tell us how lucky we were to be born in the USA because it "is the best country in the world." This was the first time when I realized how enormously blessed I... [tags: Immigrants Immigration USA]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- Since I was a child, I loved watching basketball games. I remember when I was around six years old, there was a game on the t.v taking place at OAKA in Greece, and my favorite team AEK was playing against PANATHINAIKOS. The game was going to start at ten o'clock and my dad didn't want me to stay awake to watch it. I started crying as always- when I wanted something I was doing that -and my dad couldn't see me crying so he agreed and said that we were going to watch the game together.... [tags: Personal Essays]
732 words (2.1 pages)