MoneyMatches has recently had the pleasure of catching up with Team Allegiance’s Cassidy “Cardiac” Cameron, about their recent Smite PC roster changes, their phenomenal performance at the SMITE Super Regional, and what they expect coming into SMITE Worlds and beyond.
Before we get into the exciting talk about Worlds and the Super Regional, I know you had a roster change. Being the coach I’m sure you had some say on who joined, so what were some of the biggest reasons behind picking up “Oceans”, “Cyclonespin” and “PolarBearMike”?
At the group stage LAN we had some high expectations going into it. We had been scrimming pretty well together, but at the LAN itself, we didn’t meet those expectations. A few people had underperformed and after the LAN the underperforming continued and created some hostility in the environment. We knew that going into the Super Regionals and qualifying for Worlds would be difficult and we didn’t think the roster that we had could make it. Since the main goal of the season is to make it to Worlds we decided to make some roster changes. The players we picked up were all together on a lower level team, but in my opinion were the team 's strongest players. Cyclonespin has always been considered a strong “solo laner” and I’d still consider him one of the best in the world. PolarBearMike and Oceans had been dual laning for a while so the synergy was already there. To add to it, W3aken and Cyclonespin had teamed together before so there was already a level of comfort on the team.
Now for the exciting talk. Going into the Super Regional, the team didn 't have much experience together. What were your initial expectations when arriving to the event?
We knew two teams were going to...
... middle of paper ...
...k gambling can add to SMITE?
It’s for sure going to add a stronger fan base to SMITE. If you put money on a team you’ll tune in and cheer for them a lot more than you normally do. It’s good in esports in general to have a betting scene. People like to have the ability to bet that their favorite team wins. It also creates a fun aspect besides just watching the game. You now have more to look forward to and maybe some financial gain.
Lastly, who’s your favorite Team Allegiance Sponsor?
Obviously it 's MoneyMatches, but all of Team Allegiance do so much for us and we appreciate them all. For me though, MoneyMatches is #1.
Goodluck and thanks again to Cassidy “Cardiac” Cameron for his time throughout this interview. Be sure to check us out at MoneyMatches.net to have the chance to win big by betting on Team Allegiance throughout the rest of this SMITE season.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Many students all across America stand and salute to the flag every morning and repeat these words, “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, To the republic for which it stands, one nation, Under God, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” There are controversy behind these words of historical allegiance, and that is why many people are refusing to stand for the pledge. This nation was founded upon freedom and liberties, and with those liberties comes with the freedom to choose your religion.... [tags: United States, Pledge of Allegiance]
920 words (2.6 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- First, I would like to talk about the history of the Pledge of Allegiance. Many people today recite the Pledge of Allegiance but do not know the history that took place behind it. The Pledge of Allegiance was originally written more than a century ago. The original pledge was: I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic, for which it stands, one Nation, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all . The flag serves as a symbol of our country and its proud traditions of freedom and equal opportunity.... [tags: Pledge of Allegiance]
1560 words (4.5 pages)
- Did you know that in most public schools, students recite the Pledge of Allegiance every day. As an attendant of a public school, one would come in every morning and before starting class, one would recite the pledge just like any other day. Most Americans are familiar with the words to the Pledge of Allegiance, but recently, a commotion has brewed over two words, “under God,” which were added in 1954. To little surprise, “under God” does not have to be spoken. It is completely optional to say the Pledge, yet this has become a huge controversy spiraling into lawsuits and heated debates.... [tags: Pledge of Allegiance Essays]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- Personal Statement A personal statement is a document required in education programs as well as when one is applying for a job. It is a document that is written to describe a person’s strength or weakness. It is therefore an important document that one must always have ready any time anywhere. Personal statements do not have to look the same. They may be written focusing on one’s interest for example a personal statement written specifically to apply for a specific job. What appears inside is what gives that person credibility on whether to get the job or not.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Statements, Want]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- Personal Statement Please discuss the following items in the order given. Briefly respond to all areas listed. 1. How was your interest in Pharmacy as a career developed. Since my early schooling days, science and mathematics have always fascinated me given that all components of the world are explained on the basis of these disciplines. In this regard, Pharmacy which is based on Chemistry and Mathematics has interested me a great deal as it has direct impacts on our daily lives. The more I have become familiar with the chemistry and mathematics knowledge involved in pharmacy, the more I have appreciated its significance in improving the lives of people in the community.... [tags: Admissions Statement]
1564 words (4.5 pages)
- I have been working as a parent liaison for the past 12 years a parent liaison is someone who works in the school system assisting parents with education in the parental field trying to help with computer skills phone skills and simple thing professional phone skills. I do daily attendance as I work with the school truancy department to make sure that the parents understand the important of education. I also coach college cheerleaders and teach dance. Just to live comfortable and it is very hard.... [tags: Personal Experience]
2255 words (6.4 pages)
- Personal Statement: My transition from high school to college was not flawless; the first two semesters were academically frustrating. In high school, I was successful with minimal foresight. I quickly found that this was not the case in college. While my first semester grades were not terrible, I knew it was not my personal best. Despite increased efforts, I completed the second semester with a GPA lower than my first. Although my course load was heavy, the classes challenging, and my schedule full of outside rehearsals, I wanted to improve.... [tags: Personal Experience]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing up as the son of a rural Iowa veterinarian, I got my first experience in a medical field while riding along with my dad on calls, and from an early age my interest was piqued. It was the first of multiple experiences that pointed me toward a career in physical therapy. In my elementary and junior high years, a couple of elderly neighbor ladies often called on me to help them with chores around their homes and yards. This is where I first discovered my love of working to help others. It was rewarding beyond any payment to know that I was helping them live independently a little longer, even if I was only playing a small part by doing their odd jobs.... [tags: Personal Experience]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- Law is a magnificent puppeteer which aims to control civilisations. The great philosopher Aristotle stated: 'Law should govern'. In view of that, the regulation of a society should be based on these set of rules established by an authority, which are designed to create economic, social and political stability. It is what maintains our societies and prevents an eruption of chaos and destruction. Law has an impact on everything we do, from creating a personal statement where copyright infringement laws take prevalence, deterring individuals from engaging in plagiarism, to criminal law which protects society from harmful individuals.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
854 words (2.4 pages)