Our Physical wellness is how active we are. How often we do or don’t exercise is put into this category. Also the reasons why you exercise is a part of this category. Like it is said in Corinthians it is important to remember that our bodies aren’t are own. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6: 19-20) Physically we should take care of our bodies for God, working out to look better is the wrong reason. We should work out to be able to serve God in all ways, and respect the temple he has given us. Personally, another aspect of Physical wellness are sports. Sometimes this is difficult, but when playing sports, we need to remember that we are playing to glorify the lord. Our goal when playing shouldn’t be to win. It should be to spread how amazing our God is, and that he has given us these amazing gifts. God has blessed us with the opportunity to compete and exercise. Exercising is very important when trying to maintain a healthy personal wellness.
The other aspect of physical health...
... middle of paper ...
... God love you anymore, and gaining twenty pounds won’t make him love you any less” (65) God will love us no matter what. We are able to serve good with a stronger purpose knowing that he loves us for who we are. Knowing that can put a sense of responsibility on someone when trying to serve to the best of their ability. Spreading the grace and unconditional love of God is a great way to serve. Understanding that our bodies are a temple given to us and living to respect that temple can really help Spiritual health
It is important to remember why we want a healthy personal wellness. To Glorify God with the bodies he has given us. We do this through Physical health, mental health, spiritual health. Knowing that by keeping a healthy personal wellness we are taking care of this gift he has given us. Keeping a healthy personal wellness gives us the opportunity to serve God.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Social wellness is the ability for an individual to interact with people around them. I am a very social and outgoing person. Everyone that knows me, realizes that I talk a lot. I have very good communication skills with people. Anytime someone approaches me, I want to make them feel comfortable talking to me and carry on a conversation. I have many various friends that I have created meaningful bonds with. My roommate and a fellow teammate is from the same time as I am. Her and I were mere acquaintances back in high school.... [tags: Want, Thought, Mind, Need]
1203 words (3.4 pages)
- Physical Wellness To me physical wellness is definitely one aspect, of the five dimensions, I know I need to work on improving. Recently I has blood work done, it’s showed I had low vitamin b-12, vitamin d, and potassium. This really opened my eyes and made me realize I need to work on taking better care of my physical wellness. I plan on eating a larger variety of foods; as well as, keeping track and planning what I eat. Along with these changes to my diet I plan on taking a multi-vitamin, along with the vitamin d the campus doctor prescribed me.... [tags: Psychology, Mind, Spirituality, Better]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- I have learned a lot about my health and wellness thorough out this semester it is truly amazing. The impact these seven different dimensions have on our health they are, physical, intellectual, psychological, spiritual, social, environmental, and occupational all play a role in our health. All in so many different ways working together to make a brighter and happier healthier us. These seven dimensions make up whom we are and how we live our life is all based upon how we balance these dimensions.... [tags: Health, Personal life, Meaning of life]
996 words (2.8 pages)
- Personal Statement At a young age, I realized that health, in general, fascinated me. Every aspect of health made me want to learn more about it, including the health care delivery, the health care professionals, and lastly the diagnoses. After arriving in Canada and becoming accustomed to the free health care, I discovered that health care resources are difficult to find and to navigate. Initially, studying the science behind the state of health was my focus, but then I learned of the concept of social health.... [tags: Health care, Medicine, Health, Health economics]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- Personal Philosophy of Nursing This paper explores the personal philosophy I have as a nursing student and what I intend to convey throughout my nursing career. A philosophy is “an analysis of the grounds and concepts expressing fundamental beliefs (Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary, n.d.). Before entering into any profession it is important to evaluate your personal philosophy about the profession, as it pertains to values and principles in which believe in to guide your practice. The field of nursing is more than treating a physiological ailment, but it involves providing quality care for the individualized needs of each patient, hence being client centered.... [tags: personal narrative]
1425 words (4.1 pages)
- Personal Statements Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced. I have been in the United States for almost seven years and the greatest obstacle that I have faced until now is learning English. It has been a journey for me to adapt to American society: a society that I knew nothing about and my language barrier restricted my ability to communicate. Starting my freshman year in high school, I borrowed kids’ books from my seven-year-old nephew and started reading with a dictionary alongside.... [tags: High school, Better, Business, Management]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- My Personal Health My personal health has been something I constantly think about. Whether it’s myself, my parents, my doctor, or others that bring it up, I’m reminded that I need to eat healthier or exercise more, etc. I know that I need to get better about what I eat and try to work more exercise into my daily routine, I just find it hard to find the motivation to go and actually accomplish what I know that I need to do. Especially in today’s society where we’re surrounded by a lot of non-healthy food, and getting access to healthy food is more expensive than the latter, it’s hard to make the better choice and choose the healthy option.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Family, Health care]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- No More Smoke Breaks I am Laura Sandoval a Kinesiology/Pre-Allied Health major at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Initially, my habit of smoking cigarettes started fifteen years ago, now I am a frequent smoker of menthol flavored tobacco, and smoke to cope with stress or as a diet aid. Because my behavior never implemented healthier alternatives, to combat everyday anxiety or curb eating habits, I have acquired a dependency. So, smoking cessation is my goal set this semester with hopes to improve my cardiovascular fitness, aerobic endurance, and overall wellness.... [tags: Tobacco, Nicotine, Goal, Tobacco smoking]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Hit Every Target - Achieve Every Goal Success begins with a well-conceived plan. “Planning, planning, planning” is my motto; without a plan there is no mission, and without a mission there is no direction. My life’s mission has evolved as I have come across various endeavors throughout my life. For instance, at the end of my college career at California State University at Long Beach, my focus was on earning a Baccalaureate Degree in Sociology. When comprehending that my schooling career was finally coming to a halt, I needed to decipher the next plan on the agenda.... [tags: Personal Statement]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- Personal Assessment The definition of Wellness has been found to be a statement of optimum health synergized with physical and mental health. Taking inventory of my physical and mental health relating to the assessments given has shown me how much I have compromised my health. The stress reactions inventory led me to understand that I have been affected and impacted on a greater level than I thought from my work place all due to my own possible codependency. When I say codependency, there are areas of myself I had begun to self- actualize finding that I may have over extended concerning my work due to the need to be needed.... [tags: Emotion, Psychology, Psychiatry, Health]
1688 words (4.8 pages)