This personal branding module has helped me develop my brand and progress from coming up with a sweet spot to finally attaining a brand. This report will help show my progress and how I developed through the weeks.
This report will summarize the various discussions about different topics such as the brand model and also the homework assignments. Various visuals such as the moodboard, the brand Model, the website, logo and Brand profile. The layout of the report will in the form of my brand to symbolize the importance of utilizing waste materials. To me each material has a purpose after its use and can be made into something productive and serve another purpose. Through this report the progress from starting out with a mood board which shows the basic idea of the brand then eventually going on to the brand model and finally the website and product will help give a clear view of the outline of the brand.
Studying and understanding different personalities during the course gave us an idea of how to brand yourself and make yourself stand out in the crowd. The way they marketed themselves using different techniques and using their name on many products allowed them to increase their net worth. The class tasks allowed us to have a clear idea of what is needed and the activities helped us know our scope for improvement with the feedback received from our peers. Thus, this report will have the various tasks, assignments and details of my brand.
During the assigned task of creating a moodboard we were able to create a visual of the color palates,...
... middle of paper ...
...el the brand I have created will be useful to the world around us. The usage of waste materials for making eco-friendly products which are useful will help people. The best part about these products is their appearance which will be visually appealing and modern instead of just a monotonous appearance. This is the unique selling point of the brand. The appearance and use of brighter shades of colors such as green and blue will help give it a much more chic and trendy appearance.
Thus, through this entire process of creating a personal brand for myself I was able to learn so much about myself. I enjoyed learning and doing the various exercises. It was a time of self-discovery and reflection. I was able to understand my likes and dislikes. My brand model became more clear and vivid through the exercises conducted in these past few weeks.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- General As a well organised individual, I am able to plan effective and innovative lessons and mark and assess pupils work on a regular basis so that targets can be set enabling pupils to expand their learning further. By doing this I can give regular feedback to the pupils throughout their projects which encourages pupils to work to their best ability and can help towards building positive relationships with the pupils. Having a wide interest in technology I have been open to learning all subject areas within Design Technology during my two placement schools.... [tags: Personal Experience]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- Who you are and what you offer others is your personal brand. When creating your internet marketing strategy you will develop your unique selling proposition. This is when you take what is you unique about you; your talents, story and strengths and use that in a way to offer value to those in your target market.. Why is personal brand marketing such a valuable way to capture the city. Personal branding allows you to establish yourself as a skilled specialist in your chosen field and develop a reliable reputation.... [tags: Brand, Marketing, Advertising, Brand management]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- What is Branding Branding a healthcare organization requires that the organization know who it is according to the community, patients, and employees (Fellows, 2013). In order to develop a solid marketing strategy, an organization must align its goal or brand with its mission and vision. It has to be able to assure consumers and payers that what they are seeing and hearing is truly a reflection of its products, services, and organization. Four main factors of a brand include experience, satisfaction, trust, and attachment of the consumers to an organizations brand (Chinomona, 2013).... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Branding, Advertising]
1318 words (3.8 pages)
- Product Branding Brand Promise A brand promise is clear statement and vision of what the brand delivers to its customers. Consumers will find and use a brand product if there is an expectation of experiencing the values the brand promises to deliver (Punjaisri, Wilson, & Evanschitzky, 2008). However, failing to deliver on the brand promise will adversely affect consumer relationship in terms of trust and commitment (Punjaisri et al., 2008). Seeking to create the best brand experience, Fitbit’s brand promise and vision, is “[t]o empower and inspire you to live a healthier, more active life.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Branding, Trademark]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Personal Statement A personal statement is a document required in education programs as well as when one is applying for a job. It is a document that is written to describe a person’s strength or weakness. It is therefore an important document that one must always have ready any time anywhere. Personal statements do not have to look the same. They may be written focusing on one’s interest for example a personal statement written specifically to apply for a specific job. What appears inside is what gives that person credibility on whether to get the job or not.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Statements, Want]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- Personal Statement Please discuss the following items in the order given. Briefly respond to all areas listed. 1. How was your interest in Pharmacy as a career developed. Since my early schooling days, science and mathematics have always fascinated me given that all components of the world are explained on the basis of these disciplines. In this regard, Pharmacy which is based on Chemistry and Mathematics has interested me a great deal as it has direct impacts on our daily lives. The more I have become familiar with the chemistry and mathematics knowledge involved in pharmacy, the more I have appreciated its significance in improving the lives of people in the community.... [tags: Admissions Statement]
1564 words (4.5 pages)
- I have been working as a parent liaison for the past 12 years a parent liaison is someone who works in the school system assisting parents with education in the parental field trying to help with computer skills phone skills and simple thing professional phone skills. I do daily attendance as I work with the school truancy department to make sure that the parents understand the important of education. I also coach college cheerleaders and teach dance. Just to live comfortable and it is very hard.... [tags: Personal Experience]
2255 words (6.4 pages)
- Personal Statement: My transition from high school to college was not flawless; the first two semesters were academically frustrating. In high school, I was successful with minimal foresight. I quickly found that this was not the case in college. While my first semester grades were not terrible, I knew it was not my personal best. Despite increased efforts, I completed the second semester with a GPA lower than my first. Although my course load was heavy, the classes challenging, and my schedule full of outside rehearsals, I wanted to improve.... [tags: Personal Experience]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing up as the son of a rural Iowa veterinarian, I got my first experience in a medical field while riding along with my dad on calls, and from an early age my interest was piqued. It was the first of multiple experiences that pointed me toward a career in physical therapy. In my elementary and junior high years, a couple of elderly neighbor ladies often called on me to help them with chores around their homes and yards. This is where I first discovered my love of working to help others. It was rewarding beyond any payment to know that I was helping them live independently a little longer, even if I was only playing a small part by doing their odd jobs.... [tags: Personal Experience]
754 words (2.2 pages)