Personal strategic planning is the best method of getting the best out of myself. I do this by discovering the inborn and personal skills, develop the skills to the highest order which in return helps me to achieve satisfaction in whatsoever I do. The first thing I do here is to increase my return on energy and I consider and develop most of my ability to think well, and later my earning ability. Clarification of values helps me to know what are the most important values and virtues I needed to have in order to function well. I also have a personal mission statement which is “to be the best in every good thing I do”. Performing an audit over my personal values and determining the area of my excellence is what I put to work daily.
According to Brian Tracy, states that beginning with the premise of reorganizing and reallocating people and resources to increase the rate of return on equity is the beginning point. Socially, managers believe that an organizational profile is shaped by people, especially top managers and their orientation is important during formulation of the strategies. People should be carried along while setting organizational climate and how they determine the direction of the organizations where they work. Consequently, their values, their preferences and their attitude towards risks have to be carefully examined because they have an impact on strategy. The external environment that has to do with threats and opportunities. The evaluation not only involve social factors but political, legal, demographic factors are inclusive.
Current Related Researches
David Mineo et al, stated why strategic planning is not operational in their research titles “Strategic planning in research organizati...
... middle of paper ...
... ward, general ward, non-natal unit, OPD ward e.t.c. The next step that follows, is allocating of fixed duty to individuals and lastly delegation of authority. Infact, organization deals with human and material factors in business and therefore must not be overlooked
Usefulness of the Concept to the Current World
It is a part of management and administration that helps to see that human and material organizations are suitable and ensue material and human order. It helps in dividing the functions of a company, enterprise and department. It also shows the relationships between the organisation’s staff members. It helps everyone know who does what in an organization and how effectively and effieicntly it is being done. It provides the means by which employees know whom to report to especially when things are not moving accordingly
7. PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL (M12)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Financial Analysis A mission statement is a written statement that tells others what the company does. The mission statement in a very short form explains to readers how they operate in a general sense. Mission statements are not super specific or detailed just general. “A mission statement is a concise statement of a company 's reason for being, what it actually does, and for whom. It should contain what products and services the company produces for which target market, as well as how it considers itself different or unique.... [tags: Strategic planning, Statements, Mission statement]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- Strategic Management and Strategic Competition Introduction The Microsoft Corporation is a publicly traded company. It was founded in 1975 and prides itself as a leader in software and product solutions for individuals and businesses. Their mission and vision is to be a go-to source for everyone globally, and to be able to consistently produce platforms and products superior to the competition. Their comprehensive line-up makes them a very competitive business in the market, and one that can partner with a multitude of sources.... [tags: Strategic management, Strategic planning]
706 words (2 pages)
- Strategy and the Strategic Management Process at Target Corporation Retail Trade and General Merchandise Target Corporation operates under general merchandise in a retail trade has about 30 to 40 departments and offers items such as household items, apparel, personal care, sporting goods, photoshop, electronics, jewelry, automotive supplies, pet supplies, pharmacy and Café (Advisen, n, d). Target Corporation is a top discount retail stores in the U.S carrying general merchandise as well sells online (Yahoo Finance, 2015).... [tags: Strategic management, Strategic planning]
1067 words (3 pages)
- In any retail operation or company, planning is a very important factor for the success of any endeavor in that it involves the actual anticipation and organization of what needs to be done and how it should be done to reach an objective.(Retailing, pg.40) Strategic planning involves a company or firm to adapt its resources to the actual opportunities and possible threats of the ever-changing retail environment, and, if used properly, a good strategic plan can help retailers achieve and maintain a beneficial balance of its resources and possible opportunities to come.... [tags: Business, Planning]
1700 words (4.9 pages)
- Strategic Planning: Goal or Wish For Your Senior Care Agency I came across a quote, recently, and it stated, “A goal without a plan is a wish.” As we approach the close of 2015, the statement reminds me to ask myself questions regarding the goals I set back in 2014. Did I take steps towards those goals in 2015. Did the goals have a system to support them. Did I get the results I desired. If not, they were likely a wish and not a goal. In business or even personally, the difference between a wish and a goal is that the wish is based on hope but a goal is a commitment to achieve.... [tags: Management, Strategy, Strategic management, Plan]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Tahira Taqi – Personal Statement I can remember the first time someone questioned why I wore a hijab. I was in second grade, and a little boy on the playground asked me if I was bald or if my head was cold. A simple question, brought on by a lack of understanding, led to my first realization at seven years old that I was openly different as a Muslim in the U.S. Many people view this difference as a possible hindrance to success; instead, I view it as an opportunity to lead. Being different provides me with perspectives and ideas that others lack, which motivates me to continuously seek out leadership opportunities and enhance the public’s knowledge on important topics.... [tags: Management, Strategic management, Leadership]
1911 words (5.5 pages)
- Strategic Planning for "Doing it for Jesus Bookstore" Strategic planning cause one to be dedicated working towards having a successful business. Being a Christian and having a relationship with God, one day when praying to the Lord about having extremely bad financial problems He spoke to me and said, "As a carpenter I used my hands to work." God is tired of giving His people visions for businesses that fall through because we do not follow through. He left me with the saying, "Doing it for Jesus (DIFJ)." When I went to awaken my son for school, he jumped up and said, "Just do it momma." To me this was confirmation to start a business.... [tags: Business Plans]
1066 words (3 pages)
- forms of leadership in existence where group interests take precedence over any one particular individual. Certain types of leadership that focus collectively on accomplishing organizational goals, objectives, mission, and vision with considerations made for group interest will supersede pseudo leadership any day of the week. The Farmers Insurance Group has already begun to challenge learned leadership skills and capabilities by revealing a path towards completing the agency acquisition position.... [tags: Strategic planning, Statements, Mission statement]
1404 words (4 pages)
- In this strategic plan analysis paper, the writer will be evaluating their organizations mission, vision, goals, and objectives. Next the writer will discuss the relationship between quality and the management style of their organization and an organization that has adopted a TQM style of management. The writer will then move on to discuss the characteristics of the other organization TQM style and compare those characteristic’s to their own organization. Finally, the writer will briefly touch upon the organization practices that could be integrated into their own organization.... [tags: Business Strategic Management]
1708 words (4.9 pages)
- My extensive hands-on experience and evidence of achieving results as a leader and a manager demonstrates my ability to quickly understand and learn new concepts and issues. Over the last two years I have been seconded to several different and challenging positions due to my personal drive, focus on outcomes, integrity and agility, i.e.: - I currently manage the closure of the Australian Technical Colleges program after managing the $14.7b Building the Education Revolution (BER) IT and Communications Section.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
772 words (2.2 pages)