It has been shown that if we care about achieving quality all our activities will be conducted in a climate of trust and communication interacting with less stress; obtaining productive and healthy results.
The primary objective of research is to determine the importance of personal growth in humans. Among the most important points to be discussed are: the human potential that is nothing more than the need for self-valorization. They will also discuss self-knowledge, self-esteem, the process of recovery, among others.
The purpose of the research is to publicize the steps that must be performed to achieve good personal development and in turn get to have a life of quality and success. It is expected that in the course of development of the research work of the reader personal perspectives are overcome, and that is very useful for the development of their lives.
Personal development. "It is an experience individual and group interaction through which subjects who participate in them, develop or optimize abilities and skills for open and direct communication, interpersonal relationships and decision-making, allowi...
... middle of paper ...
...and humanistic psychology or third force that results from the integration of various theories or approaches, where the center is man of integrity; Existentialism tells us that integrates concepts of theology, philosophy and psychology psychiatry, in order to understand the behavior and human emotions.
Human potential is but realize the potential and attitudes that each of us have to exploit it and start it; self-esteem is the perception we have of ourselves. They also discussed the process that we go through to become successful people, including self-image, self-esteem, self-worth and self-respect of themselves, and others are involved.
Finally, it is most important aspect that every human being must feed, protect, conserve, improve and grow, it is self; It is our inner person. It is necessary to undertake a path of realization and optimal and real personal growth.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There have been many challenging experiences in my life that have contributed to my personal development. Every day I go through experiences that I believe make me a better person, ranging from being the president of debate club, to public speaking, to handling a problem between my friends. But the most significant experience is the disintegration of the relationship with my father. From this, I learned how to handle my problems in a more intelligent and sophisticated manner. This has been the most impactful experience of my life.... [tags: Marriage, Emotion, Mother, Father]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- Physical Development I was a fifteen year old freshman in high school and I felt fat and chubby. As my body changed it was hard for my mind to catch up. Walking through the student lounge struck fear deep down in the pit of my stomach. I felt as if all the eyes were on me and they were judging how I looked, what I wore, how my hair was cut, I had the “on stage” feeling. It wasn’t long before I started watching how much I ate and how much I exercised.... [tags: Family, Morality]
1168 words (3.3 pages)
- Professional Development Paper While growing up, I had a wonderful family. We were a blended family but that only meant that there was more love to fill our hearts. In high school, my world fell apart and I had to choose to fall or fly. I was having to make decisions for two, and still being a teenager myself, I was faced with homelessness and trying to find steady employment. Sitting in my bedroom filled with teeny boppers paraphernalia, baby bottles, and my two-month old son, Avery, I made a choice, that I believe, effected the direction my life has gone.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Parent]
1293 words (3.7 pages)
- I had a lot of emotions going through my mind this past week. First, the week prior, I was so fortunate to be able to attend Teacher Personal Development all week. I attending curriculum changes, a school all-day staff meeting, and then ended the week with Convocation 2015. I was massively overwhelmed the week prior to school. Trying to adjust to my new schedule, new people, and trying to just fit in. Realizing that I do not have a job, yet every single day that I am on campus, I am applying for a position is such a nervous realization.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Certified teacher, School]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- My definition of leadership is, having the ability to positively influence people and push the to be better and in the end accomplish the goal. The definition it self hasn’t really changed over the semester but I do feel like I learned some better qualities that leaders should strive to obtain. Like I have said before Leadership development is a continuously changing process where there is always something you can improve on. Looking at my development plan it was really about creating a plan to achieve more success in my areas of improvement that my peers and myself identified in my self-assessment.... [tags: Leadership, Learning, Better, Communication]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- a) Summary of my overall employability Throughout the professional development course, it has helped me develop my communication skills, assertiveness and confidence and it has given me rare opportunities to learn more about myself. Not only am I able to communicate more effectively with others but I am also able to develop my listening and questioning skills through events such as the interview. I have also been involved in the Salford Advantage Award which involves a reflective final presentation on my voluntary work experience I have done throughout the year.... [tags: Interview, Semi-structured interview]
1645 words (4.7 pages)
- “Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow”. I feel that this quote effectively represents my personal journey towards achieving personal fulfillment through leading a purpose-driven life. This deep-seeded need for completion has led to me to be introspective and reflect over the course of my life and has ultimately fueled my desire to pursue a career in Corporate Strategy/Corporate Development within the healthcare industry. There are several reasons for this course of thought: One such reason is that I believe my experience as a business analyst will serve as solid foundation for corporate strategy in that the skill sets required to ana... [tags: Health care, Strategic management, Business]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- After listening to Adam Bryant’s interview a clear connection can be made to a few key ideas which explain good leadership: including, that real leaders are brave, not just in the face of adversity but brave enough to make tough choices, real leaders are the ones who know that no matter how high up in a company they are there is still more to be learned, having business and people acumen is essential to a role in leadership, and finally leaders have an understanding of the difference between leading and managing.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Leadership development]
1195 words (3.4 pages)
- In Italian Dante Alighieri (1265) Poem, The Divine Comedy Inferno, Translated by Mark Musa. Dante demonstrates the value of personal development which is the ability to keep a balanced life and continuously learn from past mistakes in order to create a better future. Dante begins the poem wrapped in his own thoughts and suffering but by the end of the poem he begins to understand other’s sufferings beyond his own. In his growth throughout his journey he learns about pain and sorrow that he cannot comprehend.... [tags: dante alighieri, personal development]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Personal Statement: My transition from high school to college was not flawless; the first two semesters were academically frustrating. In high school, I was successful with minimal foresight. I quickly found that this was not the case in college. While my first semester grades were not terrible, I knew it was not my personal best. Despite increased efforts, I completed the second semester with a GPA lower than my first. Although my course load was heavy, the classes challenging, and my schedule full of outside rehearsals, I wanted to improve.... [tags: Personal Experience]
732 words (2.1 pages)