The definitive turning point that confirmed my commitment to Management came at a Model UN in Rome, in March 2013. Whilst taking part in discussions on business related topics among hundreds of students at Luiss University, I strongly improved my analytical skills and developed strategies for helping underdeveloped countries to come up with workable trading systems.
In the past two years I have sought to validate my commitment through a wide range of work and academic experiences.
During my fourth year of High School, I completed a six-month International Exchange Programme at a High School in Wisconsin, where, besides performing well in academic terms and scoring a total GPA of 4.0/4.0, I took a Business course, which further deepened my vocational stream of interest.
More recently, after graduating with the top score of 100/100 in my Esame di Stato, I have embarked upon a three-month internship with IG Gro...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... I believe that my key strengths are that I have the ability to critical judgments, people management. I also have the ability to making decisions and evaluating business circumstances. I have previously studied BTEC Business Studies at college, and I have noticed that the more that I have studied this course I have gained more knowledge in business and helped my interest to grow. As my studies have gone by I’ve learned that’s its more than just management, it’s also about making sure that the costumers experience is outstanding, while motivating a group of employees to effectively deliver exceptional customer service to the customers, keeping a loyal customer base, guiding customers on t... [tags: education, management, communication]
607 words (1.7 pages)
- I agree with your views regarding perceived organizational support, specifically that is can increase employee loyalty. Speaking from my personal experience, a moment that sticks with me was the amount of support I received after the passing of a family member. At the time, I had only been with the company for one year and with my supervisor for 6 months. Despite the relatively short tenure, my supervisor showed complete understanding of the situation, working with upper management to arrange time off work and checking on me periodically.... [tags: Organizational studies & human resource management]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- Statement of Purpose for Tony Harper “Never stop pursuing knowledge and education. These are things that no one can take from you regardless of what life throws at you.” This insightful piece of wisdom was offered to me by my grandfather, a professor at Northern Arizona University. He continually stressed to me that the attainment of knowledge and education are always worthwhile undertakings. For this reason I find myself unfulfilled unless some part of my days are spent actively seeking to further my current understanding of a given subject or endeavoring to learn a new one.... [tags: Personal Statement]
1481 words (4.2 pages)
- STATEMENT OF LEADERSHIP Reflecting on my roles and accomplishments in leadership in business, I can define leadership as the creation of a favorable culture under which an individual or a group of people can successfully carry out their roles. Leadership is all about assessing the environment wherein tasks are handled, with an emphasis on applying different strategies to overcome the challenges while increasing the opportunities; thereby, enabling individuals to fulfill their given roles. Some of the elements of strong leadership involve setting and communicating clear visions and boundaries, giving people the latitude to perform their tasks, monitoring ongoing achievements against the estab... [tags: Management, Leadership, Project management]
1066 words (3 pages)
- Personal statement Through out my life, nothing has ever fascinated me like the application of mathematics in real life situations. In real life, the application of mathematics acts as a foundation from which economics progresses as it offers a person with different knowledge on how they are supposed to carry out different life applications. Mathematics offers an individual with the right differentiation skills that are highly required in making different calculations of elasticity coefficients that are applied in different sectors of the world.... [tags: Mathematics, Applied mathematics, Learning]
872 words (2.5 pages)
- Personal Statement ZHAO FENG As an undergraduate who studies accounting and finance. I started to learn about accounting and finance since 2013 when I was in A-level. At that time, we have been asking to present business news in each economic class. It has motives me to gathering finical information from The Economist and BBC The world business News report. The experiences of working as an intern at the Bank of HEBEI in 2013 and PWC in 2016 have encouraged me to become a professional accountant.... [tags: Finance, Economics, Bank, Model Audit]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- Personal Statement To the Admissions committee: One day I invented a magic potion that worked, it saved my mother 's life after six months of agony, that 4-year-old girl decided to be a scientist and the rest will be history. When I was a bachelor 's student, I worked for some time in a researching in the Laboratory of Functional Alterations, in the Universidad Veracruzana (UV) in Veracruz, México, the line of research was “Adaptation of animals to the Mexican tropic”, was carried out in collaboration with the University of Cornell.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree, Research]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Background and Inspiration From an early age, I have a strong aspiration to understand how a human mind works. I was fascinated by how complicated the underlying theories and motivations are in human reasoning and decision-making. I first realized I wanted to study psychology after I took a social psychology course during the last year of my degree in economics. While economics gave me a strong mathematical and statistical foundation, I felt that this subject is insufficient to help me fully understand a human mind.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
1666 words (4.8 pages)
- I always had a strong interest in a career in the healthcare. I am basically a caring person and health care profession would provide me with the great opportunities for contributing towards well being of human being. The profession of physician assistant would suit my nature and enable me to obtain a greater degree of job satisfaction. With this aspiration and a great interest in Science I did a degree in Biomedical Science. Recently I came to know about a health care career as physician assistant.... [tags: Career Ambition]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- Themes of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty by James Thurber
- The Transformation of Guy Montag in Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury
- The Affects of Boot Camps on Juveniles
- Emotional Disconnect in Alex Proyas’ I, Robot and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World
- The Flawed System of NFL Overtime Rules
- Religion Terms and Definitions