My personal purpose statement is to pursue success through customer satisfaction using my restorative, intellection and futuristic strength themes. My top personal goal is to be able to be successful. Along with that, I want to be able to form relationships and bonds that last a lifetime with genuine people who have my best interest at heart. I want to be able to be content with every aspect of my life and not constantly doubt myself or my abilities. My top career goal is to be a lodging manager at a well-known hotel or resort who is constantly validated for their work and efforts to keep the hotel/resort running smoothly. Additionally, my personal educational goal is to obtain my A.S in Hospitality at Valencia and direct connect to UCF for my bachelor’s degree at Rosen, which is their college for Hospitality Management.
Success is very important to me. It is my top personal goal in life and can be applicable to anything. I strive to succeed in everything I do. Success is related to my personal purpose statement because my main goal is to pursue success. Although th...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What is my personal purpose. Is a question that I have never thought to ask myself until recently. Then when I started learning more about a personal purpose I started wondering if I have one and what it was. I never thought of myself has having a real purpose until a watched an interview Will Smith had did and he had said “When your life means something to someone other than yourself than you have a purpose.” That is when I realized that I have a purpose. My purpose is that I am the hug that let others know it is going to be ok.... [tags: English-language films, Debut albums, Goal]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- I currently work in a research lab part of Ames Lab under the supervision of of a doctor. The research I am currently involved in is trying to find a ferromagnetic compound that reduces the amount of expensive rare earth used in industrial magnets. Currently the industrial standard for anisotropic Ferro magnets used in all types of consumer electronics is Nd2Fe14B. This has a ratio of 2 rare earth atoms to 15 non rare earth atoms. Our research group is trying to find a compound that lowers this ratio.... [tags: research, renewable energy, gender equality]
1382 words (3.9 pages)
- My experience with goal making has always been a rough affair. The goals were not a source of motivation or inspiration for me. Instead the goals were a one-time action and were never to be found again once written down. It is not that I did not want to succeed in my goals or get the satisfaction of completing my goals, it is simply that my goals did not fit my specific needs and were not easy to follow. It is only now that I realize my goals were far from specific and measurable, realistic and challenging, and within a timeframe.... [tags: Goal, Term, Time, Motivation]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Throughout this class I have learned a lot about myself and what it is I want to do with my life. Whether it was doing an information interview or creating my personal mission statement there was always something that I was constantly doing that that was SMART goals. These were the most helpful in the sense this would actually help me brainstorm plans for myself that would help to better myself. It also was a helpful way for me to finally take action. Throughout the term I came up with few important goals that I would like to share.... [tags: Need, Want, Plan, George Harrison]
2112 words (6 pages)
- Goals. According to dictionary.com, a goal is defined as the result or achievement toward which effort is directed. I have two main goals in life. My first goal is to complete college with a GPA above 3.0; my second goal is to utilize my degree and obtain a career that will support a family and myself. My goals are not impossible, but without certain motivation I do not believe that I could achieve my goals. In order to understand how motivation works with the two goals that I have for myself, I must first understand the different types of motives.... [tags: Need, Want, Debut albums, Aerosmith]
722 words (2.1 pages)
- Part of my mission statement includes, living life to the fullest and impacting as many people in life as possible along the way. No one’s been able to prove if there’s a god, or a purpose to this crazy thing called life. To help me sleep at night or feel comforted when things get tough I like to believe that each person has a course we are all meant to be on. I would hope when I become a care aide there are many of my peers out there that are doing there best to care for others and treat their clients with respect as I intend to.... [tags: Care of residents, Nursing home]
947 words (2.7 pages)
- Happiness for me will be defined as a point in my life when I am completely satisfied with decisions I have made, and the ones I continue to make. The goals I have set before me will be met, and it will be then that I know I have reached my true point of happiness. One of my biggest goals I have for my self is to one day land a job at ESPN. My goal is to become one of the few female sports broadcasters. I know once I have that job I got it, because who I am as a person. My character will define my work ethic, and that is what will set me apart from my colleagues.... [tags: Ethics, Virtue, Courage, Decision making]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduce themselves and connect course goals to their role in education. •Recognize and reflect on the diversity of their student population Module 1 had two different parts. The first part was to introduce ourselves to the classmates and discuss our educational goals. I was guided into creating a wiki and introduced to Class Café. The second part of module 1 was an assignment over a reflection. The reflection was over the diversity of student population. The content I mainly focused was the articles from the Brown University website that was provided.... [tags: Education, Homework help service, Study skills]
1588 words (4.5 pages)
- Before I had attended this module, my biggest aim was to understand how we communicate with each other and how we adapt our speech to fit the situation we are in. As I am combining Communication, Media and Culture with Film Studies, I wanted this module to help me build my confidence so that in the future, I can pitch my film ideas confidently. It was important for me to develop my communication skills as this would enable me to express myself clearly and concisely. One of the most important skills that I have gained is how to communicate with people by adapting my speech to the circumstances I am in.... [tags: Communication, Writing, Film, Linguistics]
1076 words (3.1 pages)
- Personal Statement: Interests, Experiences, and Goals in Nuclear Engineering Money and fame do not motivate my goals. Engineering in all forms is a field of innovation and invention. Aspirations of any great engineer should be to introduce to the world a new idea, product, or service that will make people happier and the environment safer. Success in these challenges is a reward greater than any dollar amount or public recognition. Engineers bring societies to new levels of civilization through their advancements in technology and discovery.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
518 words (1.5 pages)