My motto of my life was always listen to your heart no matter what the situation be. The heart is at the left side but people say though it is placed on the left side, it is always right but why my life got messed up simply because I followed what my heart said. Do you know, it’s your heart that often put in trouble and the mind is the one that always try to take you out of the difficult situation? This might be opposite to some people though. But in my case I have always ended in critical situation just for listening my heart.
Actually I’m tired of thinking and making any decision with my heart. I quit it few days ago. Every time I had listened to my heart, I was in trouble. Some body always got benefitted because of my wrong decisions and all that credit goes to my stupid heart. I am a very sensitive person and I can get melt easily. But the world is full of selfish people. The way you think about other is so much different than the way other people think about you and I am no more surprised about this fact.
I literally spent my five years trying to build someone career. Those past years I forgot about my dreams, less focused on my interests and gave more time for that person happiness. I even abort my child for the sake of that person. You guys might think what kind of heart I have but yes I mentioned earlier also , I have a stupid heart that always think of other people feelings rather than mine own. I was not willing to abort my child. We were both students and we didn’t have enough money to afford baby. We had a little conversation after we found out that we were pregnant. Actually he was at work when I did my pregnancy test. I called him immediately to give him a good news. ...
... middle of paper ...
... him in every breathe I took but now no more listening to my heart. Let my brain function this time and my brain says he does not deserve my pure love. Actually I deserve someone who will put smile on my face and who dare to ruin my lipsticks not my mascara.
Now we are fighting for who is going to pay how much debts but is this fight really worthwhile. Why did he ruin my beautiful dreams? Why did he break my heart into pieces? Simply being woman, my life means nothing and because he is the “Man “he has every privilege to ruin my life. Truly speaking I don’t want to get divorce but how can I forget that this is a man’s world and I have no right to make decision of my life because I am the woman and he is the man.
I’m still saying does this fight really worthwhile. Eventually we will be apart from each other and the hate will overcome the love for the rest of our life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- With tears in everyone’s eyes and in each others arms. My heart is warm because I think back to where we all started over four years prior to this moment. I cannot recall the first day of practice; which is probably a mix between blocking it out because of embarrassment, and also it just being one of hundreds of practices I have attend over the last four years. Some how though, Sara, Sami, and I became better friends over that first year. We had always been friends but this time was different. Now we spent two hours a night and seventy two hours on the weekends together.... [tags: High school, College, Secondary school]
1393 words (4 pages)
- “You have to take care of yourself before you can help others.” Or at least that is what I have always heard. Growing up, I came to be thought of as trusting but almost gullible, forgiving but almost naïve, generous but almost foolish. My family praised but also chastised my charitable nature but I could not help myself. I played the role of the kid who would share his toys, helped my classmates with their homework, and cheered up the stranger who looked a little sad on the playground. My parents worried that I stretched myself too thin, worried that I concerned myself more with others than with myself.... [tags: Abortion, Human rights, Pro-choice]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- My Purpose Paper My personal purpose statement is to pursue success through customer satisfaction using my restorative, intellection and futuristic strength themes. My top personal goal is to be able to be successful. Along with that, I want to be able to form relationships and bonds that last a lifetime with genuine people who have my best interest at heart. I want to be able to be content with every aspect of my life and not constantly doubt myself or my abilities. My top career goal is to be a lodging manager at a well-known hotel or resort who is constantly validated for their work and efforts to keep the hotel/resort running smoothly.... [tags: Hotel, Lodging, Hospitality industry, Management]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Life Mission Statement My ultimate life mission is to be able to say that I’ve accomplished or fulfilled God 's purpose for my life here on earth. What am I about. I am about love and forgiveness. "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you" (Ephesians 4:32). At a young age, my father instilled in me the power of love and forgiveness; he taught these things in word and also through his actions. What are the character qualities I would like to emulate.... [tags: Love, Meaning of life, Happiness, Personal life]
1531 words (4.4 pages)
- Personal Statement Draft-3(2) An 11 years old kid lying on the ground in a dark room crying, shaking, and trembling with intense pain in both of his ears. The pain was similar to as if someone was hitting with some sharp object inside his ears and every time he would feel the shock of pain, he would pull both of his ears while enduring the pain. The pain would raise every couple of second and with each shock of pain, the kid would lose part of the hope that he had of surviving. He would experience so intense pain that he had never anticipated and all he could think of that “he is about to die.” This was the experience that I felt when I had a severe ear infection in both of my ears.... [tags: Medicine, Physician, Medical school, Residency]
1066 words (3 pages)
- PERSONAL STATEMENT Ever since my undergraduate years in medical school, I have been fascinated with public health. Seeing the range of problems public health professionals (consultant community physicians) were contending with and their use of novel and simple measures to solve these, further intrigued me. Of particular interest was the community based postings that took us to a low income, minority, medically underserved community of Ilie, Osun state, Southwestern Nigeria, where I became impressed with the significant improvement in health indices: infant/maternal mortality, infectious diseases, and helminthiasis control etc.... [tags: Infectious disease, Epidemiology, Public health]
705 words (2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose Background Personal Looking back on the experiences in my life, education weaves itself seamlessly into my journey. In my past, my childhood helped me realize that all students have the ability to succeed, and, my first job in education me realize that I am a really good teacher. In the present, my job has empowered me to feel passionate servicing our students better through public education. In the future I aspire to be a system-level leader that changes preK-12 education in America.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, History of education]
1454 words (4.2 pages)
- Women do not play an important part in Heart of Darkness. This is not too surprising as the text was first published for a magazine in 1898. Throughout Marlow's voyage he encounters few women and he does not consider any of them to be his equal. His reference to women places them in their own little world where they should remain. There are a number of reasons as to why Marlow may have this understanding of the female being. These reasons include, but are not limited to, the lack of females in his life, the fact that he is primarily surrounded by men, and the type of women he comes in contact with in his line of work.... [tags: Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- Oppositions in Heart of Darkness Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness is full of oppositions. The most obvious is the juxtaposition of darkness and light, which are both present from the very beginning, in imagery and in metaphor. The novella is a puzzling mixture of anti-imperialism and racism, civilization and savagery, idealism and nihilism. How can they be reconciled? The final scene, in which Marlow confronts Kurtz's Intended, might be expected to provide resolution. However, it seems, instead, merely to focus the dilemmas in the book, rather than solving them.... [tags: Heart Darkness essays]
1224 words (3.5 pages)
- Imperialism Exposed in Conrad's Heart of Darkness Joseph Conrad's 'Heart of Darkness' is a novel about European imperialism and its far-reaching effects. Conrad relates his personal opinions through the protagonist, Marlow, who learns a great deal about imperialism while on a journey to the African Congo. Although 'Heart of Darkness' seems to be an anti-imperialistic work, this is not entirely true. Conrad condemns the overly idealistic nature of imperialism, but does not attack Britain's competent employment of it.... [tags: Heart Darkness essays papers Conrad]
1005 words (2.9 pages)