My brothers and sister are the best motivation to me. It is not every day that we get along but when we do then it is a good day. Every day they make me want do better, not only for myself but for my mom and them also. They encourage me to do better now so that my future is bright later on. Family is always the best to have on your team especially for their support because they genuinely mean it and you know that it is coming from their heart. I know I can count on all my brothers and sister to be there for me when no one else is because they are family. I hate that they are growing every day and getting older to experience the real life. I hope even later on they will all still support me and we will not drift apart like I know some families go through. Even though there are six of them it is important to me to be involved with all them. I love my siblings and my mom with all my heart and I am thankful for them every single day. I wouldn’t know what to do without them in my life, they are the most important to me because they are my own flesh and blood.
My Best Friend and Boyfriend
Anthony Nguyen is not only my boyfriend he is also my best friend. He supports me fully with every decision that I make for myself. He listens to me every time I have something to say. I know I have his attention always because he tells me every day. I know like my family, I can always count on him for the big and little things in life. He supports me physically and emotionally. I can talk to him the way I would talk to my girl best friend. I know I can talk to him and tell him things that are private to me and he won’t go opening his mouth to his friends. I am fully comfortable with him finally and I love that I can be myself with him ever...
... middle of paper ...
... When you first look at her she looks kind of silly because her bottom teeth just stick out. I don’t know what kind of dog she is but I love the way her fur looks. Junior didn’t come along till later, Anthony’s mom bought junior from a friend and he is a smoky grey Pitbull. They got junior before they moved houses so he was still a baby. Now he is 5 months. A week ago he got out of the gate and he was lost for about two days but then we found him thankfully. Junior likes napping with Anthony’s mom, he loves eating fruit loops and he loves Pattycake. I love his fur color and how he is so tiny right now. I know he is going to get a little bigger and right now he is going through a teething stage which is cute but it has the yard tore up. Both of these dog are wonderful and I love that they are so sweet and playful. Even though they are not my dogs I still cherish them.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Good Morning Brothers and Sister, First off, I would like to say how grateful I am to have this opportunity to speak with you today. Secondly, it is my prayer that I will be able to speak by the spirit and that the spirit will testify to you of the truths of the gospel. Not necessarily of the truths I speak, but of truth in general. Growing up in Florida there are many different religions, growing up my family, which consisted of my mother, my brother Brandon, and I, was part of a Southern Baptist congregation.... [tags: Jesus, Gospel, Christianity, God in Christianity]
2122 words (6.1 pages)
- Ndue Ukaj was born in Puke, Albania on June 23, 1984. He comes from a loving, caring, united, Catholic family. Ndue is the fourth child out of eight brothers and sisters. His father is a coal miner and his mother is a housewife. Aside from being a housewife, Ndue’s mother is also the first women in her family to obtain a medical degree. Due to Nude’s early exposure to the curities of communism, poverty, and war at an early age, he was forced to sacrifice his childhood and start thinking about the future well-being of his family.... [tags: United States, New York City, Family, The Age]
1738 words (5 pages)
- Professional Development Paper While growing up, I had a wonderful family. We were a blended family but that only meant that there was more love to fill our hearts. In high school, my world fell apart and I had to choose to fall or fly. I was having to make decisions for two, and still being a teenager myself, I was faced with homelessness and trying to find steady employment. Sitting in my bedroom filled with teeny boppers paraphernalia, baby bottles, and my two-month old son, Avery, I made a choice, that I believe, effected the direction my life has gone.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Parent]
1293 words (3.7 pages)
- Simiranjot Singh FAMILY COMMUNICATION WORKSHEET FAMILY DESCRIPTION: -Kulwant, mom -Sunny, brother-in-law -Amira, niece -Harvinder, dad -Mindy, sister-in-law -Amar, brother -Devan, nephew -Navreet, sister -Ranvir, brother FORMATIVE FAMILY MESSAGES: Formative Message 1: One positive formative message I always got from my family is, “You’re the smart one out of the family.” When I was young, I always used to get good grades and receive academic awards. Whenever I would receive an award, my mom would always say, “Good job, I know, one day you’ll be someone great.” My dad also used to say, “One day you’ll become a nurse, doctor, or lawyer.” My siblings joined once in a while to by saying, “H... [tags: Family, Sibling, Parent, Father]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- Everyone is searching for their purpose in life. They expect it to just magically appear. But that’s not realistic at all, you need a plan. A most effective plan would clear with goals, and being prepared for any obstacles that will be on the way. For instance, my purpose is to live a long happy life and to enjoy every moment. Career wise, to become a MRI technician. And educationally, to earn an A.S. degree in radiology. Accomplishing these goals is essential to me and my purpose. Personally, just having a good life with my family is all I really want.... [tags: Family, Need, Want, Meaning of life]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Southern Valley Girl The fifteen year old me choose my fate. I made one of the biggest decisions of my life in 2013. I decided to move 1,997.3 miles across the country to live with a man I barely knew. It sounds scary and dangerous but I was ready for it, I was ready to make my own decisions and choose what I wanted to do. One night I sat in my bed and I just analyzed my life and where I was going. I dropped all my friends, started hanging around the wrong people doing the wrong things and became distant as a person.... [tags: Mother, Family, Sibling, High school]
1188 words (3.4 pages)
- My grandmother, Maria, was born and raised in Puerto Rico. I used to love to listen to stories about her nine brothers and sisters who each took turns going to school and working to support their family. My grandfather was an English bank inspector whose job required quite a bit of travel. As a result, my mother was born in Port of Spain, Trinidad and lived in South America, Puerto Rico, and Cuba. My mother lived in a turbulent Cuba with my grandparents at the start of the communist revolution.... [tags: Medical School Admissions Essays 2014]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- These days there is a controversial issue on how much other people should ‘help’ you in writing personal statement while applying to college. Some of my friends insist that since it is a ‘personal statement’, it is to be done solely on a student’s own. However, I view this matter in the other way. Personally I see that unless a writing personal statement service is involved, getting a help from teacher and parents is still not considered cheating. I see that first-time statement writer should be closely guided and given proper advice from a tutor or teacher who has some experience in deal with this stuff, so an excellent statement could be written.... [tags: writing personal statements]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- I can always remember wanting a baby brother or sister. I would ask my mother all the time if she could have a baby. I wanted to have someone else I could play with and teach things. She would always say no. But long and behold, when I was four years old I found out I was going to be a big sister. I was so happy and excited and it felt like my mom was pregnant forever. Finally, my baby brother was born; it was one of the best days of my life. I was so happy and I missed him when I had to go to school.... [tags: Sibling, Birth order, Family]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)