I grew up the only son on a dairy farm outside a small village; I had many chores-ranging from feeding buffalo to door delivery of milk in the village, I was either exploring the meadows with my grandmother or reading many books from the local community library. According to my mother,I was always interested in science and made my uncle take me to the science fiction movies.He is the one who helped me qualitatively in order to find my future path.
With a great passion for physics, I opted physics in B.Sc; and continued to understand different disciplines in physics. The physics lab experience in the university fascinates me,specifically optics lab, How the vision systems works; how LASERS works; how light rays carry information and finally, the Telescopes.I enjoy studying physics, especially Optics, because unknowingly, I do feel very comfortable when I de...
... middle of paper ...
...tion to providing me a strong background in the fundamentals and exposure to a wide range of other engieering disciplines, engerdered in me a desire to get more experience from professionals in various fields of reserach in Engineering. My concept of reserach is that of a proper balance between theory and practice i.e. Application of theoritical results and observing the results through systematic implementation. Given the opportunity I would like to further enhance my knowledge and gain experience in the field and hence I would like to be pat of this work in SPIM team.
I am aware of the hard-work, and commitment required and I believe that my motivation and aptitude will see me through the challenge. I am also confident that given a chance I can contribute productively to your ongoing reserach at your institute.I look forward to working in your esteemed SPIM team.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... I often wondered how difficult it must be for someone to combine art and science, the only two factors that can make us both find and lose ourselves at the same time. This man with feverishly inventive imagination was the inspiration for my desire to pursue a career in engineering, a perfect blend of art and science. Albeit I embarked on this path in 2008, I was unaware of the ardor I had for electronics engineering until the incident that completely changed my life took place. In the freshman year, I was asked by the department head to build a simple buzzer system in three days for the upcoming quiz.... [tags: failure, inventions, experience]
536 words (1.5 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- Statement of Purpose for Tony Harper “Never stop pursuing knowledge and education. These are things that no one can take from you regardless of what life throws at you.” This insightful piece of wisdom was offered to me by my grandfather, a professor at Northern Arizona University. He continually stressed to me that the attainment of knowledge and education are always worthwhile undertakings. For this reason I find myself unfulfilled unless some part of my days are spent actively seeking to further my current understanding of a given subject or endeavoring to learn a new one.... [tags: Personal Statement]
1481 words (4.2 pages)
- Personal Statement A personal statement is a document required in education programs as well as when one is applying for a job. It is a document that is written to describe a person’s strength or weakness. It is therefore an important document that one must always have ready any time anywhere. Personal statements do not have to look the same. They may be written focusing on one’s interest for example a personal statement written specifically to apply for a specific job. What appears inside is what gives that person credibility on whether to get the job or not.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Statements, Want]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- Financial Analysis A mission statement is a written statement that tells others what the company does. The mission statement in a very short form explains to readers how they operate in a general sense. Mission statements are not super specific or detailed just general. “A mission statement is a concise statement of a company 's reason for being, what it actually does, and for whom. It should contain what products and services the company produces for which target market, as well as how it considers itself different or unique.... [tags: Strategic planning, Statements, Mission statement]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- I have been working as a parent liaison for the past 12 years a parent liaison is someone who works in the school system assisting parents with education in the parental field trying to help with computer skills phone skills and simple thing professional phone skills. I do daily attendance as I work with the school truancy department to make sure that the parents understand the important of education. I also coach college cheerleaders and teach dance. Just to live comfortable and it is very hard.... [tags: Personal Experience]
2255 words (6.4 pages)
- Law is a magnificent puppeteer which aims to control civilisations. The great philosopher Aristotle stated: 'Law should govern'. In view of that, the regulation of a society should be based on these set of rules established by an authority, which are designed to create economic, social and political stability. It is what maintains our societies and prevents an eruption of chaos and destruction. Law has an impact on everything we do, from creating a personal statement where copyright infringement laws take prevalence, deterring individuals from engaging in plagiarism, to criminal law which protects society from harmful individuals.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- Personal Statement Please discuss the following items in the order given. Briefly respond to all areas listed. 1. How was your interest in Pharmacy as a career developed. Since my early schooling days, science and mathematics have always fascinated me given that all components of the world are explained on the basis of these disciplines. In this regard, Pharmacy which is based on Chemistry and Mathematics has interested me a great deal as it has direct impacts on our daily lives. The more I have become familiar with the chemistry and mathematics knowledge involved in pharmacy, the more I have appreciated its significance in improving the lives of people in the community.... [tags: Admissions Statement]
1564 words (4.5 pages)
- Personal Statement: My transition from high school to college was not flawless; the first two semesters were academically frustrating. In high school, I was successful with minimal foresight. I quickly found that this was not the case in college. While my first semester grades were not terrible, I knew it was not my personal best. Despite increased efforts, I completed the second semester with a GPA lower than my first. Although my course load was heavy, the classes challenging, and my schedule full of outside rehearsals, I wanted to improve.... [tags: Personal Experience]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing up as the son of a rural Iowa veterinarian, I got my first experience in a medical field while riding along with my dad on calls, and from an early age my interest was piqued. It was the first of multiple experiences that pointed me toward a career in physical therapy. In my elementary and junior high years, a couple of elderly neighbor ladies often called on me to help them with chores around their homes and yards. This is where I first discovered my love of working to help others. It was rewarding beyond any payment to know that I was helping them live independently a little longer, even if I was only playing a small part by doing their odd jobs.... [tags: Personal Experience]
754 words (2.2 pages)