I see a great potential of taking a leadership role in myself because throughout my life I was able to take decisions in difficult situations and strive hard to make that decision a quality one.In almost all the groups I was in my academic career, I was the team lead, but whether I am a team lead or not I enjoy giving presentations and speak on behalf of my group. The other group members saw me as someone who could represent them, they saw me as a person who could attend well and speak on their behalf. I always gave most of the group presentations especially in my final year project group where I gave more than half of them. Istarted debating from class 6th and kept doing it till I started my undergraduate. I learned how to read, how to use that reading in your writing and than give a perfect speech. In my undergraduate studies, I optimized my skills in giving presentation, which is so essential when you dream to be a successful leader. During my engineering I got the pleasure of learning management from a certified project manager, who is currently running the “PLAN 9” which is the biggest tech incubators in Pakistan. He taught us how the project is managed, wha...
... middle of paper ...
...iques in solving complex business problems. I learned basics of strategy formulation in my undergraduate course “Engineering Management” which includes elements of corporate strategy, difference between tactical and strategic plans, organizational variance, strategic ownership, strategic development process and difference between alliances and joint venture. That course also let us discovers some strategic tools and techniques which include value analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, gap analysis and MBO.My fundamental understanding of strategy formulation will help me in coping with these courses a lot better and I will be able to maximize my output in these tracks specially.
Another fascinating programme course is “software and application innovation”. My knowledge of programming and computer aided design will benefit me in making full use of this path.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Let me start by saying that I had a difficult time trying to find out the career path I want to go into since high school in 2008.After graduating from a Culinary Art program in 2009 at an Unemployment Training Center that was sponsored through Savannah Technical College. I knew than that cooking wasn’t something I was passionate about, and that I need to find something I was passionate about. I apply to Saint Leo University in 2013 with a determination to achieve a business degree, and as the semester progress from then on I felt that I have chosen the wrong career path.... [tags: High school, Management, Academic term, Business]
700 words (2 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- After excelling while attaining my Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Texas State University, and receiving recognition for my academic achievements, I graduated with a focus in Management in the spring of 2012. While working on my Bachelor’s, Texas State requested I apply for graduate school due to my Graduate Management Admission Test score. Since then I have been excelling among my peers and am set to graduate with my Masters of Business Administration in December of 2014. I value hard work, commitment, and helping others which has led to my success socially, scholarly, and in any work environment.... [tags: academic achievements, business administration]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- PERSONAL STATEMENT I always remember the moment that I was excited. The moment was that I awarded the 1st place and got the gold medal in the mathematics competition when I was a little girl in the 3rd grade. Since that time, I hadbegun to be attracted to the mathematics. I could not imagine my future without mathematics. It directed me to become a financial officer. My interest in financial management developed as a student at the Institute of Finance and Economics, where accounting was my major.... [tags: mongolia, consultancy, stock market]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Personal Statement It is 8:40 p.m. of Tuesday night and I'm leaving the King Fahd General hospital driving home with John Mayer melodies bringing peaceful and relaxing vibes into the car compartments. After 12 hours of surgery, assisting in a large operation for a young guy with "Treacher Collins syndrome". It was aw-inspiring how the team of OMS approached the patient, constructing his orbits, grafting and correcting his dentofacial deformity. Although I was exhausted, but I enjoyed every second of the operation and felt really proud and I knew that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.... [tags: surgery, dental school]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Personal Statement To the Admissions committee: One day I invented a magic potion that worked, it saved my mother 's life after six months of agony, that 4-year-old girl decided to be a scientist and the rest will be history. When I was a bachelor 's student, I worked for some time in a researching in the Laboratory of Functional Alterations, in the Universidad Veracruzana (UV) in Veracruz, México, the line of research was “Adaptation of animals to the Mexican tropic”, was carried out in collaboration with the University of Cornell.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree, Research]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Law is a magnificent puppeteer which aims to control civilisations. The great philosopher Aristotle stated: 'Law should govern'. In view of that, the regulation of a society should be based on these set of rules established by an authority, which are designed to create economic, social and political stability. It is what maintains our societies and prevents an eruption of chaos and destruction. Law has an impact on everything we do, from creating a personal statement where copyright infringement laws take prevalence, deterring individuals from engaging in plagiarism, to criminal law which protects society from harmful individuals.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- Statement of Purpose Academic Background and Purpose of Study There comes a point in every student’s life when he has to make a choice of his career. I am now at the threshold of choosing my career and I have chosen to train myself in different aspects of Business Management. I have done my senior secondary in Commerce from one of the top schools in India. While doing my study in this field, I realized that the current level of knowledge is not efficient to reach the higher levels and build a successful career.... [tags: Management, Business school, Business]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Philosophy/Personal Statement I was a bad student in high school. I didn’t study, I got bad grades, I had an attitude, and I disrespected my teachers. I’d like to believe that this was because I was brilliant and existentially bored with the pedestrian intellect of my peers. I’d like to believe that it was because my school was so retrograde and repressive that I was placed into a hopeless situation. But that wasn’t it. I wasn’t especially brilliant; my peers were actually pretty smart; and my school was, all things considered, a reasonably decent place.... [tags: Personal Experience]
1231 words (3.5 pages)
- A few years ago I found myself on a train heading from Amsterdam to Hamburg. I had just spent several days traveling through the Netherlands and was going to end my fall break trip in Germany. The cities I picked had been arbitrary. All I knew was that in the three and a half months I was studying abroad I would see as much of the world as possible. This often meant frantically searching the internet for cheap flights, bus tickets, and hostiles, and only getting to spend a day or two in a magnificent city.... [tags: Personal Statement]
1350 words (3.9 pages)