I always remember the moment that I was excited. The moment was that I awarded the 1st place and got the gold medal in the mathematics competition when I was a little girl in the 3rd grade. Since that time, I hadbegun to be attracted to the mathematics. I could not imagine my future without mathematics. It directed me to become a financial officer.
My interest in financial management developed as a student at the Institute of Finance and Economics, where accounting was my major. My teacher of the financial management, in her lectures,noted the importance of the development of the stock market in Mongolia, a necessary factor for increasing national production.
My foreign friend, who knew that I worked in the financial field, asked my advice about whether he should invest in Mongolian stock market. I was not able to encourage him to do it because Mongolian stock market has not developed well yet and it can be risky.Investors and researchers complain that it is difficult to obtain accurate financial information in Mongolia. The reason is that companies do not report their financial information under the standards required internationally. On the one hand, there are plenty of people who are willing to invest and on the other hand, there are myriad people who need money for implementing their great ideas. What can I do for solving this issue as a financial officer? That is why I decided to establish a financial consulting company which provides consulting services for financial and portfolio management.
When I was a student, I studied industriously to obtain the necessary knowledge and abilities, useful for my future career. Personally, I believe that a student must not only study but also contribute to the society...
... middle of paper ...
... market develops in Mongolia, it will be beneficial for all parties. Firstly, national production would increase based on the plenty of the financial resource. It is possible for companies to issue Initial Public Offering and obtain cheaper financial source. If finance expense is lower, product and services can be produced by lower cost. This means the company could earn more profit and buyers, who are individuals, could buy for a lower price. Secondly, foreign investors could increase their profit by investing in Mongolia. Mongolian mining industry is developing quickly and attracting foreign investors. Thirdly, developed stock market can be a bridge between investors and project proposers. It can enhance mutual understanding of Mongolia and other countries.
Will Mongolia develop or not? It is in hands of financial officers who are competent for their profession.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Many people fail to realise the importance of our economy, how diverse and interactive it is to our daily lives and the distinct role it plays in our constantly evolving economic climate. My initial interest stemmed from my lack of knowledge about the UK economy; resulting in the research about our recent financial crisis and from there it grew tenfold. I began to observe the situations around me from a different perspective, and with the help of micro and macroeconomic objectives, which are the fundamental foundations; I have been able to pursue this social science in far greater depth and understanding.... [tags: personal statement, career choices]
562 words (1.6 pages)
- I was born in Nigeria, and moved into the United Kingdom at the age of 15. The differences between both countries, in terms of culture, environment and economic strength are vast and being aware of these differences, have shaped my life and ambitions. The importance and relevance of economic related disciplines to the modern world have led me to want to pursue the study of economics and the act of international relations at a higher level. I am particularly interested in the behavior of firms and organisations from an economic point of view.... [tags: personal statement, career choices]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Law is a magnificent puppeteer which aims to control civilisations. The great philosopher Aristotle stated: 'Law should govern'. In view of that, the regulation of a society should be based on these set of rules established by an authority, which are designed to create economic, social and political stability. It is what maintains our societies and prevents an eruption of chaos and destruction. Law has an impact on everything we do, from creating a personal statement where copyright infringement laws take prevalence, deterring individuals from engaging in plagiarism, to criminal law which protects society from harmful individuals.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- It was quite a strange decision in my friends view to take commerce and economics in my O & A levels respectively, as my major subjects were mathematics and physics. Yes a strange decision for many, but not for me. From the days of my secondary education my goals were crystal clear;I wanted to merge technology with management.I believe that having a technical knowledge is very important in taking a leadership role successfully, so I kept my science subjects all the way. So I took admission in Electrical Engineering at National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences.... [tags: science, engineering, computer]
671 words (1.9 pages)
- In this letter of intent, I am going to explain my motives for further studying in economics and the reasons behind my choice of the graduate program at the MMM University. Currently, I am a senior student in the department of economics at MiiETU. When the time to chose profession in one area came, I did not need to think even just a minute since I always believe that pursuing my academic career gives me much satisfaction than others occupations. In fact, I was planned this long before entering to MiiETU.... [tags: graduate program, MA]
529 words (1.5 pages)
- ... 36). I evaluate my students and assess their level of development to determine how to motivate and lead them. There are four types of development sectors “include enthusiastic beginner, disillusioned learner, reluctant contributor, and peak performer” (Saunders, 2008, p. 41). The nature of education with the need to satisfy the many stakeholders, I believe that a situational style leader allows you to “adapt your leadership style based, on the situation at hand, to you ensure that you make the best use of the available resources, tools and techniques to generate a positive outcome” (Duggan & Media, 2014).... [tags: career choices, opportunities]
969 words (2.8 pages)
- Every now and then when I recall my childhood memories, it is always been my parents took me to the hospital in the middle of the night or tried to find the right doctor for my allergies. Others could just take some medication and rest for few days for common cold, but my story is totally different. A common cold could cause me allergies, asthma and fever when I was young. It is the reason why I spent most of my time seeing the doctor and stayed at hospital. At the age of 10, my parents decided to have me switched to oriental medicine and acupuncture.... [tags: Personal Experience]
1037 words (3 pages)
- My enthusiasm for Management studies is fairly self-explanatory: people, throughout life, will either manage or be managed. In both situations management skills are essential. The study, at high school level, of modules such as business economics, organizational behaviour and marketing has helped me to develop a stronger grasp of management fundamentals. In the US, during a six-month International Exchange Programme at the Sun Prairie High School in Wisconsin, I took a Business course, which sparked an interest in the field.... [tags: statement of purpose, career choices]
1328 words (3.8 pages)
- My heart has always held a deep longing to explore faraway lands and a desire to experience other cultures. I grew up in a city called Krasnoyarsk, in the center of Siberia. Ever since I was a young girl, I dreamed of traveling to other countries, but because I was born in a communist country, I was unable to pursue that dream. I quickly learned, however, that if one works hard and studies, there is little that is out of reach. As I have grown, that little girl with dreams of foreign lands has become an aspiring student of economics and business, but I still carry with me that same dream.... [tags: College Admissions Essays]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- My decision to become a doctor did not come in a moment of blinding revelation, but as a result of a variety of experiences which began during my first years at college. Before, attending college, however, I knew I would enter a profession which involved service to others. Although I had no definite career plans, from childhood, my parents instilled in me values, such as compassion and respect for others, stressing the importance of giving back to the community. At college, removed from the protected environment of a small community, I experienced tremendous growth.... [tags: Medical School Admissions Essays 2014]
499 words (1.4 pages)