Personal success can mean a variety of different things to a person whether it is obtaining money or completing a lifelong goal. To obtain personal success no matter what it may be it is critical to be confident, have willpower, and be yourself.
To be successful people need to be confident in their work and themselves. Confidence can go a long way; it can also tie in with trust. For example, a technician comes across a problem with a car that is difficult to diagnose but the technician has come across this same problem before. The service manager has to trust the technician that has to be confident in their decision about what will fix the car. Suppose the technician was not confident about the solution, the service manager may not approve the repair because the technician is not confident. If the repair does not fix the car the dealership and the customer could be out of thousands of dollars. Confidence can also be used to persuade people. During a presentation a person needs to be confident while presenting even if they are just acting like they are, it will still persuade people. People will feed off confidence. Attitude can also go alongside confidence. Attitude will affect a person 's confidence because if a person is presenting an item and is a bad mood or shows resentment for the product why would the customer or audience like it. When a person is confident it will affect the outcome of any situation in a positive way. For example, an employee is assigned a specific task to do every day but yet asks the manager if the employee completed the task correctly. The manager will get tired of the repetitive employee. The manager is supposed to show the employee how to do a task one or two times and the employee ...
... middle of paper ...
...r thing that contributes to a person 's success is the influences that they have been exposed to over their entire life can and will affect how they make decision in their life, also what a person does with those influences will depict the conclusion. For example, say that a child grew up in a bad situation with their home life, their parents were either strung out on drugs or become alcoholics, the child that lives in the situation could take it in two different ways. One way the child can take it as a bad one, they could see that their parents maybe did not work and they were on drugs, so that the child will think that is alright to do drugs and not work. The second way the situation would influence the child in a good way. The child would make the right see that their parents may not have decisions. The child would strive to do better than what their parents did .
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Your determination to have success is decided by your drive, whether you want to succeed in life or be average. Its within your mind what you want to achieve in life, depending on your drive and dedication it can take you a short while or your whole to succeed. Its your choice whether you want to achieve your American dream. One method for success is when people feel happy when they get their first car or first house, luxurious items in general. Money is sometimes a factor for people because of they’re hard work and dedication towards they’re goal or in the classroom and getting they’re degree and releasing the stress from school.... [tags: Failure, Success, Need, Thomas Edison]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Personal Success Personal success can mean a variety of different things to a person whether it is obtaining money or completing a lifelong goal. To obtain personal success no matter what it may be it is critical to be confident, have willpower, and be yourself. To be successful people need to be confident in their work and themselves. Confidence can go a long way; it can also tie in with trust. For example, a technician comes across a problem with a car that is difficult to diagnose but the technician has come across this same problem before.... [tags: American films, English-language films, Humans]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Decisive Moment Having consistently received A’s and B’s in the past, I shocked myself when I failed both semesters of AP Calculus AB. That happened sophomore year and it struck me like a bolt of lightning. I had negative thoughts about my success in the future and it impacted me greatly. For awhile, I questioned and asked myself why I did not study hard like the other students. I also feared that I would not be able to get into the university I wanted. My parents sacrificed a lot for me so I hope to get a decent job and support them later in the future.... [tags: High school, Educational years, Students, SAT]
1516 words (4.3 pages)
- As an educator I will do my best to my ability to demonstrate applied content knowledge to my students. When I communicate with the students over particular concepts, I will make sure to break it down to their understanding based on a student’s individual needs. I will give them every opportunity to have exceptional knowledge in each concept in order to succeed, and I will provide different culture experiences in the classroom to help students to see the connections between what they already know, while relating it to the subjects we discuss in class.... [tags: Education, Learning, Psychology, Need to know]
1856 words (5.3 pages)
- On a personal note, the book was an eye opener in several aspects in relationship with ministry and church, and in this paper I will like to extrapolate and explained myself. In several areas this book proved me wrong of varies facets in which I have try to do things with little or no success, at the same time, it showed me why the methods I have used in the past did not worked. Even in the very beginning, in the introduction, the book started changing the way I have thought about leadership. Leadership is defined as and interactive relationship to bring about a particular change in varies forms, such as thinking, actions, and attitudes as well policies and structures already in place by the... [tags: Strategic planning, Management, Strategy, Thought]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- My hope in participating in the Diversity course is to have a greater understanding of our ever changing work environment continues to evolve quicker, than we can keep up with diversity and culture. Overtime documentation has proven the multitudes of benefits of incorporating diversity from financial gain, fewer turnovers of employees, gaining larger consumer markets, inspiring innovation and creativity, and entrepreneurship. More important, I feel we need to look ahead, and begin forecasting what challenges we will have for the future.... [tags: Psychology, Health care, Discrimination]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- A focus on organizational success without regard to personal ego is also important. When we ignore individual egos and instead focus on organizational success our mission is accomplished in a better and faster manner.3This serves our customers faster and leads to our Warfighters receiving their needed parts and services faster. By focusing on continuously improving our processes we can have a substantial impact. Self-awareness is an important leadership trait. If a leader is aware of whom he or she is as a person, then this can help them serve others.... [tags: Management, Leadership, Employment, Better]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- Personal SWOT Analysis Strengths Leadership Motivated Hardworking Weaknesses Organization Time Management Personal Money Management Opportunities Networking Abilities Mobile Education Threats Technology replacement Competition Strengths: Leadership: During my life I have always felt it was important to be a leader in every activity that was presented to me. In school, I have always taken the responsibility of leading my team to get A 's on our group projects. I believe it is important to not only show your personal qualifications but to also bring out the best in other people around you.... [tags: Management, Leadership, Personal life]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Dual Credit 101 Everything you need to know about dual credit Netanya Schlamowitz Getting ahead in school work is something that most people want to do. Whether it be just taking AP courses, skipping a grade, or taking dual credit classes. If you want to take AP classes at Legacy, sorry, you’re out of luck. However, there is an alternative way to earn college credit at Legacy. This is by taking dual credit classes. Taking a dual credit class means that you will be taking a college course that is given by a college for both college credit and high school credit.... [tags: High school, College, Secondary school]
1039 words (3 pages)
- Prior to the relationship building assignments, I had never written a professional thank you note to a professor or place of business. I had a pen pal throughout middle school and also wrote notes to teachers that I had built a relationship with in high school, but neither were to the same degree of professionalism as I learned to utilize in this course. My notes mainly focused on updates of how I was, how my family was, and maybe a few questions to cap off the note. Outside of my experience writing note cards, I did know that there was this ‘mysterious art of professional note writing.’ My family owns a roofing business and the operation is pretty old school.... [tags: High school, Learning, Education, Teacher]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- Analysis Of The Song ' End Credits '
- Fifth Noble House : Summary
- Police Corruption And The Indian Police
- The Cultural Center Of Diversity And Creativity
- Binary Sexuality Categories Is Useful For Understanding How Heteronormativity Impacts Identity And Influences Anti Marriage Equality Sentiment
- Medical Dominance And The Australian Health Care System