My thoughts have changed since the last time we spoke and I just want to let you know where I’m at with our situation right now…
I don 't want you to think that I don 't want to be your friend because if we can 't be together, we can 't be friends. I just don 't think it 's a good idea. I can 't move on with another guy if your’e still somewhat apart of my life, thinking I 'll have you to myself one day. No you’re not stopping me from dating others but if it become’s physical I know I don’t want another guy touching me the way you do, I would only want you. Love is patient and I feel like I 've been more than that with you, I believe in allowing mental space and freedom. I never rushed anything and I didn 't want anything to happen over night, although I wanted you, I also wanted to assimilate you so I 'd know how to love you the right way. It 's just that nothings progressed with this situation in years so I find it hard to believe now that your feelings will ever change towards me or you’ll ever open up to me. Relationships that are worth it you have to work for and it’s seems as if neither of us want to but we can’t become what we need to be by staying what we are. I’m not sure why either of us waited this long to tell each other how we really felt but I guess its better late than never.
I know you said you debate with yourself about me, well... I do the same... like will he trust me? will he ever forgive me? Does he think this is real or just some game? Does he think I 'm trying to play him and is he trying to play me? Are his intentions with me g...
... middle of paper ...
...u said you still have a relationship with her so I don 't think she going anywhere out of your life you guys have a lot of mutual things you share.
I know you said nobodies stopping me from living lol and I know that already, nobody stops me from doing anything I want but…
I can 't give my all to anyone else if I 'm still in love with you. I love you way too much to just sit here and pretend like I don’t want to be your only one, it 's too much history and it 's been way too long. This may be a hard thing for me to try to do, but I think it 's best if I say goodbye completely. I know you’re probably like we never see each other that much anyway so what difference would it make… Well you did answer for me sometimes lol and I do come or try to when you call.
Wish we could’ve had a proper goodbye but you didn’t respond the last time I hit you… I wish you only the best!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The burdensome excellence of living in a city: A review of Georg Simmel’s “The Metropolis and the Mental Life” In the “Metropolis and the Mental Life”, Georg Simmel aims to explicate the confines and conventions of modern life. Simmel accomplishes this as he compares modern life in a metropolis with that of the countryside, noting the behaviours and characteristics of people in response to external factors. Simmel explains this by explicitly detailing how social structures affect certain personal connections.... [tags: Sociology, Culture, Georg Simmel]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- “As a country, the first amendment says we have a right to freedom of speech. Though this fundamentally sounds fantastic, there are many “regulations” imposed on this concept which is slowly turning the United States into a censored nation. These regulations may not be imposed directly by the government, however an independent agency with very strong ties to the conservatives at the White House, runs an organization that pretty much determines what we can and cant see/ hear.” ©2016 TermPaperWarehouse.com In today’s modern day world, is censorship in the media a good thing or a bad thing, what can be gained and what can be lost.... [tags: Censorship, Freedom of speech, Human rights]
2193 words (6.3 pages)
- Suicide Note Analysis In 1987, Janice Mirikitani wrote and published a poem titled Suicide Note. The speaker of the poem, a female, Asian American college student who commits suicide after receiving slightly-less-than-perfect grades, gives repeated apologies to her parents and tells them exactly how she feels in a suicide note - one most probably addressed to them. In the poem, Mirikitani conveys a sad and somber mood while implementing an extended metaphor to compare the speaker to a bird. “How many notes written…” (Mirikitani 1-2).... [tags: Suicide, Suicide note, Suicide methods]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- Paper on Balance and Success in life Everyone dreams of a successful career and life. The definition of success is very personal. For me, the term “Successful career” revolves around happiness. My definition for successful career and a successful life: For me, a successful career is one that stirs up a certain level of excitement, passion and happiness in me. In my view, successful career should be enjoyable and interesting. To be successful at work I always pose these questions to myself: • Is this place giving me enough space to showcase my talent.... [tags: Personal life, Happiness, Success]
1051 words (3 pages)
- I have always been a person that people go to when they are emotionally struggling. Called a “good listener”, few knew where my empathy stemmed from. At nine, I was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and when I was 14, through a freak accident, I experienced a traumatic brain injury. With the help of trained professionals, I was able to fully overcome these challenges. Seeing how I could be helped through the contributions of others was what originally started my interest in psychology and led to many opportunities that allowed me to devote myself to other’s health and care.... [tags: Psychology, Mental disorder, Learning]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- I have compiled a list of the top items to have for either the PC or laptop of the home user. These are not requirements but enable the user to do more or make life a bit easier. These particular items are mainly external use but enhance the pleasure and ease the mind on some issues. 1. External Hard Drive 2. Wireless mouse / combo with keyboard 3. Docking Station for laptops 4. Flash drives 5. Data Cables Universal 6. Card Readers 5 in 1, etc 7. Surround Sound with amplifier 8.... [tags: Personal computer, Computer, USB flash drive]
2407 words (6.9 pages)
- My hope in participating in the Diversity course is to have a greater understanding of our ever changing work environment continues to evolve quicker, than we can keep up with diversity and culture. Overtime documentation has proven the multitudes of benefits of incorporating diversity from financial gain, fewer turnovers of employees, gaining larger consumer markets, inspiring innovation and creativity, and entrepreneurship. More important, I feel we need to look ahead, and begin forecasting what challenges we will have for the future.... [tags: Psychology, Health care, Discrimination]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Happiness can come in different forms for each person. Some people dream of achieving great wealth to buy everything they ever wanted. Others may find simple tasks such as, reading a book, to make them happy. There are people who find happiness by making others happy, whether it’d be, feeding the homeless, or giving random compliments to strangers. I think that most people would agree that the purpose of life is happiness. There are several things that bring happiness to my world, which include, family, health, and laughter, among other things.... [tags: Personal life, Happiness, Health]
1717 words (4.9 pages)
- Personal Freedom and Nonconformity in Kobo Abe's Novels “No man or woman is wooed by theory alone.” (WITD 32) In declaiming the ability to woo by theory, Kobo Abe betrays his desire to do exactly that. Trained as a physician, Abe has a mindset which leans toward the scientific method: one of hypothesis, experiment, result, and conclusion. In this case, the original hypothesis posed that a man could woo by theory alone, the experiment was the attempt of a wooing guided by theoretical principles, the result a failure, and the conclusion drawn is that such a wooing is not possible, disproving the original hypothesis.... [tags: Kobo Abe Literature Society Freedom Essays]
4244 words (12.1 pages)
- Acquiring Personal Freedom On a cold January day, a performance broke all barriers. The crowd erupted as the curtains opened to reveal the silhouette of a rock legend. The music initiated moves that seemed to defy explanation. Long, sensuous legs captured the audience as they moved with lightning speed while voluptuous red lips seemed to pour lyrics like a fountain. Some people were in shock about who was performing, while some mystified by how the artist seemed to control the stage. The singer was creating questions with every gyration during the unstoppable performance.... [tags: Narrative Memoir Essays]
1236 words (3.5 pages)