Customer Service is a process which is given to a customer after or before sales. It plays an important role in organisation’s goodwill and some other factors. So moving on to the experience of a customer service which I found, was quite bad and not worth anything.
BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
I am going to talk about a really bad customer service that I have experienced when I was phoning to customer call centre. Last month, I was browsing for online shopping and wondering if there’s any good options to buy a piece of winter clothing for myself. It didn’t took so long and bought a leather jacket. Quickly ordered and received within two weeks but a wrong thing happened. They have sent a bigger size then I’ve ordered. So I have to call to customer service centre. At first, I wait for too long to speak with a human being, was so complicated to talk with anyone. Probably after 7-8 long minutes, finally my call was transferred to someone and I’ve told them about the problem. After clarifying all the problem, I was looking a solution to this, and the staff member said he have to transfer my call to another senior member and he hung up. It was kind of rude. Because I have repeated everything again to that senior member.
A simple complaint was now become a mess. All the jackets were sold out. So there’s nothing to do with that. I was asking for a solution and he was not giving me any solution to that. The rep holds the line to look up for a solution by their policies. After that, he went long in his policies script. The worst part is when rep replied, you have to go online to fix this problem. What type of solution I am getting by calling customer care. If there is no piece left, what I could do by going onli...
... middle of paper ...
... buy something.
IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
The size of business doesn’t matters if we are talking about quality customer service. It plays very important role in business’s goodwill and further promotions. If the excellent customer service is served, the goodwill or promotion of company could get done by word of mouth and appreciation given by customers. Business runs by the pocket of customers. Its customer who shows interest and ready to make a purchase from that particular business even there are plethora of business out there in market. There should be customer service skills training given to every staff member to handle the customers in every conditions. If customers are happy with the service, they would recommend it to others and this will lead to further sales and profit. So customers should be treated like boss if business wants to stay and earn profit.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- With a deep love for Vancouver, Canada and Mexico, I treat every client like family. Having fallen in love with theses areas, I make it my mission to keep my finger on the pulse of the market sand constantly expand my enormous network. As a Latino fluent in Spanish, I dedicated my entire career to sales, and have a broad buyer and seller clientele so I can rapidly find you the perfect buyer or seller. I take great pride in understanding every nuance of the market, neighborhoods, and real estate process to ensure every transaction is smooth and seamless whether you are buying a property in Canada or Mexico, I will expertly guide you every single step of the way with patience, expertise, and a... [tags: Sales, Customer service, Customer]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- 1. Customer Service Policy is a set of formal written document which describing the protocol for staffs to follow in dealing with customers who are not happy with the products or services provided by a company. Procedures and service ethics are usually included in the Customer Service Policies. 1) Referring to the case, the retail business of Zie Energy has grown significantly over the past 15 years mainly through acquisitions and the strong growth in customer base. The customer base of Zie increased by 1.6 million customers through the acquisition of William Energy and Port Energy in the past 2 years and becoming the largest energy retailer.... [tags: Customer service, Customer]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- The position I’m seeking is at the moment to utilize my experience in my current field at the Virginia Employment Commission being a Customer Service Representative. The four strengths that I need to help me with this position will be the 1st strength is having good communication skills with the claimants is one of the most important strength to have when dealing with customers that may be upset, mad about the problems, concerns, and complaints that they are dealing with. Because of the fact that most people that call to file an unemployment claim, they are upset because they lost their job and majority of them want to vent.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Better]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- In May 2015, Salesforce was named the world’s most popular customer relationship management (CRM) software provider for the third year running [http://www.salesforce.com/company/news-press/press-releases/2015/05/150514.jsp]. It generates more money and has shown greater revenue and market share growth than any other CRM tool on the market. So chances are, if you’re using CRM software, you’re using Salesforce. But are you utilizing all its capabilities. These handy hints can help you use the customer data in Salesforce for better email marketing.... [tags: Customer relationship management, Marketing]
1005 words (2.9 pages)
- Nothing brightens my mood than to open to find a personal card sent by a loved one, friend, or colleague. But, that occurrence declines year after year, for the daily mail morphs into an endless pile of bills, coupons, and presidential election flyers. Nowadays, the only card I can expect to see in my mailbox is the credit card companies with their customer acquisition offers. The personal touch of handwritten cards ensures the purposes of the USPS are still there but not used to its fullest extent or availability.... [tags: United States Postal Service, Mail, United States]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- Restaurant industry has completely changed over the past few years, from how we place an order to how we receive our order. It also changed the way of how people make their decisions to visit a restaurant. With over half of the world’s population using the social media everyday, online reviews and ratings became a major source of information for consumers. People are using the social media, online reviews, ratings and electronic word of mouth to search and analyze different places before making any decision to visit a restaurant.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Sales]
1125 words (3.2 pages)
- Personal Success Personal success can mean a variety of different things to a person whether it is obtaining money or completing a lifelong goal. To obtain personal success no matter what it may be it is critical to be confident, have willpower, and be yourself. To be successful people need to be confident in their work and themselves. Confidence can go a long way; it can also tie in with trust. For example, a technician comes across a problem with a car that is difficult to diagnose but the technician has come across this same problem before.... [tags: American films, English-language films, Humans]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- It is evident that the poor service received in the Vodacom service encounter was primarily due to the service employee. Thus it is evident that the service received from that particular service employee was not suitable for a high-contact service. This is due to the fact that although the employee was well equipped with all the necessary tools and technological equipment needed in order to perform the task at hand, he was not prepared to put his own personal technological device aside in order to interact with the customer and provide a satisfactory service.... [tags: human resources, employee]
2879 words (8.2 pages)
- A. Introduction We are interested in the loan services in the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) because nowadays a lot of people have impulsive consumer behavior to bring about a loan. We think that loan services are important to finance a vacation or to make a tax payment, depending on the needs of the customer. We will search the website of HSBC to find the useful information of loan services. It is because the information of HSBC is believable and useful. B. Features / Characteristics of the Banking Products or Services We choose the personal installment loan and revolving credit facility.... [tags: Reasearch, Products, Services]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- PREFACE A vital way of becoming more effective in both business and life is by becoming more self-aware. If you can become aware of your self – your strengths and your weaknesses – then, you can become aware of the affects you create. Only once you know your effects can you know how to change them, or even whether you should. Implementing the guidelines in this book is the first step in a continual process of deepening your awareness of yourself and the affects you create. Becoming more effective can only deepen your rewards in both your professional and personal life.... [tags: Consciousness, Mind, Emotion]
10889 words (31.1 pages)