Like Rose on the Titanic picture yourself flying into the sunset abroad a cruise ship on the vacation of a lifetime. A cruise vacations can more affordable than you think. Even though land base vacations can be achieved on a budget, a cruise vacation are cost effective because of the world class entertainment. The customer service that you receive is some of the best in the hospitality industry. Also, your accommodations, meals, snacks, use of the ship’s facilities and onboard activities/entertainment are all include.
Frist, a cruise vacation is cost effective since there is world class entertainment. Entertainment abroad a cruise ship is better than ever. As I past cruiser I have seen many different types of entertainment while on vacation. Types I normally would not have attended otherwise. You may see a “Broadway review, music through the decades, lots of feather and glitz, production shows, the main staple, have gotten more and more professional, a result of improved sets, lighting, sound systems and ever-more talented casts” (Sbarsky). In addition, there might be an ice skating show, magic show or live music of all types. For their customer’s cruise lines try to stay very completive. According to Fox News “entertainment, especially on the newest cruise ships, has reached a level where some ships are now alternatives to Las Vegas and New York (Motter).
As the entertainment varies with the cruise line you can shop around to find the best fit your preference.
Additionally, the customer service that you receive is some of the best in the hospitality industry. While cruising many times I have witnessed phenomenal customer service that cruise line provide to their customers. According to recent reports...
... middle of paper ...
... the chance to take part in on-board activities in a safe and healthy environment." (12 Healthy Reasons To Take A Cruise Vacation). There are many health benefits of cruising you could spend the morning sitting in the sunshine while resting from the daily stress from your job. No other cleaner accommodations with the fresh salt air are found. Also, there will be bonding time with your partners and a sense of adventure. Finally, healthy dining options and options for staying active.
Indeed, while land base vacations can be done on a budget, cruise vacations are cost effective and provide so value for your money. With the best entertainment, customer service, fun and exciting activities and cleanliest accommodations in the travel industry a cruise vacation is a vacation of a lifetime. So with all the stress from just life, why not take a cruise vacation this summer?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Disney World: A Family Vacation Everyone who has ever been to Disney World thinks it’s going to be the vacation of a lifetime but when we went it was the vacation from Hell. My dad is one of those people that Murphy’s Law applies to. That is, if anything is going to go wrong then it is going to go wrong for my dad. My family started on this trip with great expectations. It was going to be our first trip to Disney World and we were all very excited. Everything seemed to be going smoothly that morning.... [tags: Personal Narrative Traveling Essays]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- Recently, I was able to take a trip down to Tijuana, Mexico, where I had the opportunity to volunteer at an orphanage for ten days. While at the orphanage, I was able to help build a sidewalk and a garage for a family who was fleeing domestic violence. During my trip I experienced one of the greatest feelings in my life, which was the complete self-fulfillment and joy in helping another human being. I knew from then on helping people and having the privilege to serve others would be something I would want to do as lifetime career.... [tags: Volunteer Volunteering]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Christian Apologetics Two weeks of this past summer rank high as some of the most rewarding times of my life. Next to my salvation, the experience has become an important turning point of my youth. This experience changed my worldview into a biblical perspective, and strengthened my faith in the Lord. For the first time, I was on my own, flying cross-country to spend two weeks in Colorado, not for a vacation I might add. I was to attend a Christian apologetics course sponsored by Summit Ministries.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
340 words (1 pages)
- Personal Narrative- The Importance of Family Dining "Never forget that your family is really the most important assembly you ever entertain." -Irma S. Rombauer, Joy of Cooking I awaken this morning with the aroma of bacon calling me to the kitchen. Upon my arrival I witness the table set for five, complete with imported European coffee, buttered toast, maple syrup, fresh squeezed orange juice, and a stack of pancakes so tall it continues to wobble trying to find a center of gravity. Alongside the table stands Isabella, a teacher, visiting us from Santiago, Chile.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
1415 words (4 pages)
- Two Months - Personal Narrative The day my sister left for England, something inside of me woke up. It felt like the desert sand being surprised by cool wet rain, my amazement and surprise was just the same. The reality that this was really happening, we really were being separated, all became too much for me. As close as two siblings could be, it is often difficult to distinguish between Georgie and I. One wonders, where does Georgie start, and where do I begin. Who developed the sarcastic wit, and who picked it up as the years went by.... [tags: Personal Narrative Descriptive]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Destruction of Nature If you ever get a chance to visit Chaco Canyon National Monument in New Mexico, you should take the time to just stand in the desert and listen. The silence in this place is physical; you can feel it surround you. This is a silence with depth and layers that are unbroken even by the wind, which moves through emptiness and speaks only in occasional sighs through the canyons. The air itself is very clear—the lack of humidity gives the cliffs and buttes sharp lines, and the colors of the earth, though muted, stand in stark relief to the blueness of the sky.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1625 words (4.6 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Most Memorable Christmas Ever since I could remember, I have spent Christmas at my grandmother’s house, a house which is full of comfort, warmth, and happiness. At Christmas, I have always been able to escape the cold and dark real world allowing myself to truly enjoy just several moments in time. These moments have left impressionable memories from my childhood making Christmas a holiday that is special to me and my family. It is a time for my family to get together, share stories, laugh, and even cry.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
442 words (1.3 pages)
- Personal Narative- Tough Girl She went to the land of Hollywood with a diamond wedding necklace hanging loosely from her neck like a noose before it gives its snapping goodbye. She went to the land of dreams with pride coloring her shadow; a haughty swing of her thick plait; and why not. Her name was Serina –she was named after a dream. Why not. I thought, though I cried the night before because she got the chance bestowed to her curvy hips, her white Colgate smile, her crystal blue eyes. And what about me.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1367 words (3.9 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Soccer Injury I went into my junior spring soccer season kind of sad, my past coach, wasn't going to be our team coach this year. I wasn't really depressed though, because I had tons of friends that were playing this year. One of the great things about soccer is that it is not a school-sanctioned sport. To me this said that I was able to play another season of soccer with my friends from Paonia and Hotchkiss without the normal High School rivalry between these schools. Year after year, the schools pulled pranks on each other, sometimes nothing big, but sometimes something big.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
1497 words (4.3 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Car Accident Disappointment, disbelief and fear filled my mind as I lye on my side, sandwiched between the cold, soft dirt and the hot, slick metal of the car. The weight of the car pressed down on the lower half of my body with monster force. It did not hurt, my body was numb. All I could feel was the car hood's mass stamping my body father and farther into the ground. My lungs felt pinched shut and air would neither enter nor escape them. My mind was buzzing. What had just happened.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
983 words (2.8 pages)