The next morning when I woke up, the familiar scent of my mother filled my bedroom. After I stretched and yawned a bit, I opened my door to see a hallway filled with my mother’s things. There were piles of clothes, boxes of shoes, garbage bags filled with her under clothes, and even mom’s dresser. I felt as if I would transform into The Incredible Hulk as I saw Aunt Joyce and Dad dragging out the trunk that held my mother’s fancy church hats.
“What in the hell do you two think you’re doing? Why are you pilfering through mom’s things? She hasn’t even been dead three weeks, and you’re getting rid of all her stuff. I can’t believe you, daddy.” I screamed. After the short moment of silence, I heard the bath...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I'm Pregnant- Original Writing- "Incomplete Esssay" Background Information:- Young girl of sixteen called Cathy has found out that she is pregnant; she has decided to break the news to her long term boyfriend named Conner who is seventeen. Cathy is very nervous about the situation as she does not know how Conner is going to react. Cathy has known she is pregnant for a week but it has taken her this long to build up the courage to say something. To make matters worse her parents come from a strongly religious Catholic background which means if she tells her parents she could face having no moral support as sex before marriage is not approved and abortions are... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
454 words (1.3 pages)
- Personal Narrative Living in South Georgia, summer days are always scorching and this July afternoon was no expectation. A few days before the fourth of July the temperature records had already hit record high. The temperature’s high for this day was a blazing 102 degrees Fahrenheit. We had devoted most of the day to being cramped indoors, but with two small, lively boys, Christopher and Easton, they were getting fidgety to go outside. Easton, who was only a mere two years old at the time and he could not understand why he could not play outside in the blistering heat.... [tags: Christianity, Jesus, God, Prayer]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- After I left Trudy’s room, I went into my room and got my night clothes out. After I took my bath, I lay on my bed and hugged one of my pillows. I pretended that it was Levi. I couldn’t wait to spend some time alone with him. As I wondered what we would do, thoughts of movies I could take over to his house crossed my mind. I thought about making him a snack to take over as well. *** The next morning when I woke up, the familiar scent of my mother filled my bedroom. After I stretched and yawned a bit, I opened my door to see a hallway filled with my mother’s things.... [tags: Mother, Mother insult, Family, Profanity]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Close your eyes. Imagine that you are five years old again. You are chasing your dog, smiling and giggling because joy is the only thing that a five year old knows. You hear something spill on the ground, so you run to the place where the noise came from. You see your mom on the ground with frozen peas all around her. Unaware of what happened and still smiling, you ask her, “What’s wrong, mommy?” She starts yelling. When she gets close to you, there is a sting that comes to your cheek. This was your fault.... [tags: Abuse, Child abuse, Domestic violence]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- Scenario: I had become a pregnant sophomore and was wondering what to do. I was so confused about my pregnancy now that Jack had said that he had nothing to do with it and he did not want to se me ever again. How stupid was I, to go with everything he had to say, otherwise I would not be in this dilemma. Not even my parents knew about this. I kept on asking myself if I had to assure them. I thought maybe the best thing was to kill myself before anyone found out about this, but it would not solve anything only depression piled in the walls of my brain that I was not able to concentrate or think of what I was doing.... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
1404 words (4 pages)
- Personal Narrative: Being Pregnant I am five months pregnant and single, I am in a situation that I never thought that I would have to face. As far as life experiences go, I can truly tell you that dealing with pregnancy at eight-teen is truly a life changing and stressful event. My boyfriend and I were so happy; we were such a “perfect couple.” He was truly a great guy, and I ,a well rounded character. I thought I knew him but fate would prove me wrong. He once told me that we would make it through anything, but I knew this was different he had dreams, and so much potential, this would surely detour him from his goals in life.... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
350 words (1 pages)
- Being Pregnant Through out my teenage years I always had it made. I had security, support of my family, and other things. When I turned 16 I had found out something that would change my life forever, I was pregnant. As a teenager I was anorexic, therefore meaning I had a problem with getting fat. If I had gained just a little bit of weight I went on a crash diet (eating nothing at all for a period of time) till I lost the weight I had gained. For a period of time I had went through a spell of doing nothing but eating.... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- I like to think of myself as psychologically healthy in most respects. There is no one part of my life that greatly out weighs any other. I have a history of mental instability’s, but I have worked through my problems in that area. I am in control of my emotions and the affect they have on my life and the lives of the people around me. Spiritually I believe I am healthier than many of my peers, but that is only because of my “religion”. Like everyone else, I have good days and bad days, but I think I manage my bad days very well comparatively, and I am able to enjoy my good days without difficulty.... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
594 words (1.7 pages)
- Eyelids drooping, eyes watering from the constant yawns, the birds are not even awake singing their happy songs, but here I am up at four thirty in the morning cracking open my books to study. Why am I doing this. I just went to bed less than seven hours ago after a two hour study session. The reason I put myself through this ordeal is to get promoted. In the Air Force we take test to progress in our careers and get make the next rank or stripe. This time I’m studying to make Master Sergeant, E-7.... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
1606 words (4.6 pages)
- My eyelids drooped as I poured yet another cup of coffee, so that I might stay awake long enough to study the last thousand pages or so in my notebook. Maybe it was just too much caffeine, but it seemed to me that the coffee machine was laughing at me, as it seemed to say “you’re hopeless, go to bed.” I had been studying for so long now that the few things I did know for certain at the beginning were now beginning to baffle me. Facts and figures jumbled together in one huge pile in my mind, useless dates and numbers that meant absolutely nothing to me in my exhausted state.... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- Analysis Of The Poem ' The Song Of Songs '
- Nurse Patient Communication : An Exploration Of Patients ' Experiences
- Case Analysis : The Hollate Manufacturing Case Provided By Anti Fraud Collaboration
- Relationship Between Nature And Society
- Relativism : An Example Of Relativism
- My Career As A Professional Counselor