Another life love letter to you, I forget what I’ve talked about it just spills out like hot lava. I ate a salad which was a salad with greens and veggies. I get the variety pack of veggies, perhaps if I have to get more after I finish these Ill just get the veggies and make my own. Like the fruit I am sure it will cost less. I am so Frugal! But I mean if you’ve seen what’s happen to me a few times you’d probably understand.
This is coming from a guy that had to file for bankruptcy because he had so much credit card debt trying to make it on his own. If you go through enough crap, stuff simply becomes stuff and you want to spend more on quality than quantity. I bought a $34,000-dollar car off the show room floor and it blue up in the spot I can see from my window currently in spaghetti junction in Downtown Atlanta during rush hour on my way to work. The same car I tried my best to hang on to throughout every “firing”, being “laid off while I had it. At a certain point you realize its not worth it, you’d rather walk because its more reliable, but that was all I had I felt I needed to hang on to it for some reason, even if I couldn’t afford it. It got to the point where my debt was so outrageous and I couldn’t pay it while helping Carolyn and Rodger stain their deck 4 times, even working 70 hour weeks at Nurses registry and Logan’s.
My goal was to pay off my student debt before buying a new car. Then I realized it took so long to move up the corporate later no matter how hard you worked, if HR can’t spot a hard worker they work against you, while making $25 an hour themselves (Recruiters, “talent acquisition specialist”) It really makes you start hating, “the system”. They say money doesn’t “buy” happiness but it sure ...
... middle of paper ...
...to keep things real. Perhaps another reason why you love me? You know Ill just tell you the whole truth and not sugar coat anything because I only want to be honest with you, always have and will.
I guess that’s another thing, “Safe people” taught me about myself. I read people extremely well, probably because I don’t talk much, if I know you aren’t being honest or sincere or have hurt someone or even talked negative about them I’ll automatically turn off anything you have to say after that and you loose all my respect. Trust is hard to earn but can be lost in a blink of an eye.
TV is the most influential tool there is. For example, one of my friends said he’d been taught to read by watching Sesame Street, which is very understandable, he’s the same lawyer I told you about that lives in Chicago with his Partner, also the same guy I saw get harassed so terrible one
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Personal Narrative- Helping Others Declining standards of living and continuing exportation of our jobs have resulted in rising stress levels for all Americans. This results in negative effects on our well being – mentally, physically and emotionally. Some people seek to reduce stress levels by using alcohol and drugs. Some overwork themselves, resulting in mental breakdowns. The pharmaceutical giants pocket billions of dollars a year from sales of tranquillisers, anti-depressants, barbiturates, amphetamines, and other psychoactive medications.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Marriage Proposal There is a knock, quick and steady, upon the hotel room door. Almost 8:30. Breakfast. This is it, I tell myself, as my heart settles in my throat. A young man brings in a silver tray, sets it quietly on the small table in the living room. I look at the tray, disappointed. It doesn’t look how I had imagined it. I expected it to be full of various objects, glasses, silverware, condiments, very elegant, where the ring box would sit hidden, to be discovered by surprise.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1182 words (3.4 pages)
- Personal Narrative- Transformation from Child to Teenager Sometimes at night, when it is so dark the darkness becomes almost smothering, I lie awake listening to the cars outside and the endless crying of the baby next door. I think back through my life, to try and comfort me into restful sleep. I remember summers from my junior high school days. The images are yellow, orange, warm, and happy. Endless summer vacations, the sun almost unbearable with its cruel heat. A time when swimwear wasn’t a terrifying thought, flabby thighs, and see through bikinis were things I was oblivious to.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
512 words (1.5 pages)
- Sleeping with the Enemy When I fall asleep in public, Alex informs everyone that "Bryan likes to pay money to go to sleep." His words don't stray far from the truth. I am convinced that I am afflicted, cursed, by something. I am haunted by the constant threat of unconsciousness. Glancing behind me, I see nothing, but sense the shadow that lurks. He is never very far, waiting patiently for me to drop my guard. We are very close, my shadow and I, and we know all of each others' tricks. A continuing match of wits takes place every time I step into a living room, a movie theater, a library, an automobile.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1761 words (5 pages)
- The Day My Father Left Us My story begins when I was in the second grade. Times were good, and I was enjoying my childhood. On a certain Sunday I and my mom attended church, as we did on other Sunday’s. This time though my dad decided not to come with us because he said he was tired. So we were off on our own doing our regular Sunday activities. Activities on this day were pretty normal. We attended a nice church service, mingled with friends, helped out around the church, and either went out to eat or headed home for a nice cooked meal.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- ... My husband quietly walked in to our daughter’s room and carried her outside. We sat holding each other, holding our daughter watching the sun rise. The sunrise was so beautiful I remember the colors and intensity of the light was just enough to calm me slightly. The sun was like a great big romantic, inspirational fire in the sky. It was as if a powerful symphony was quieting down, becoming more emotional and beautiful as it dies down. This moment should have been one of the greatest but all I could think of was the dreadful day ahead.... [tags: personal narrative]
1052 words (3 pages)
- Voice of an Angel - Personal Narrative It began two years ago on a sunny beautiful day in July. The weather was fine and there was a gentle breeze floating in the air. I was sitting in a science lesson, on the third floor of Brierton School. The day had seemed endless; it was like the day had been a month. I was silently waiting for the day to end. I was talking to my friend Geoffrey, when I noticed her across from the crowded room. She was like a red silk rose in a garden of weeds; her eyes were so bright they were like sapphires twinkling in the moonlight, she looked priceless, more expensive than pearl.... [tags: Papers]
911 words (2.6 pages)
- Dr. D is a cardiothoracic surgeon. He was my hero. He may well still be, even though he is a throw-back to the days when I was more concerned about science than symbolism. They say in the Chinese proverbs that "if you don't change direction you will end up where you are going." I have come to believe that this is true, and that most of the time we didn't want to go where we were headed anyway. New paths that come to fruition, "digressions" that become the assertions you are trying to make, aren't really digressions at all.... [tags: Narrative Essay Hero Role Model]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Personal Narrative: Wellness When I am not feeling well I find relief and comfort talking to my girlfriend. Occasionally I may think of topics such as my future and particular things I want to achieve and I fluster myself with over exaggerated thought with issues like college and school and people and everything else that's happening at that moment in my life, but talking to my girlfriend allows me to release any anxiety that I may posses created by the persons around me and places order back into my thinking.... [tags: Papers]
1532 words (4.4 pages)
- January 13: The Past Ten-Personal Narrative Here it is, a complete document of the precise history of what was happening on my birthday the past ten years. Keep in mind that ten years ago was actually 1989, not 1988. It may not be what you would call interesting, but I will try. I have taken each January 13th of the past ten years and put some of the events that happened in different categories that will help correlate my paper and make it easier to read. Rather than start with just the past ten years, it would be a shame not to share with you some of the more important outside the past ten years that occurred on January 13th.... [tags: Papers]
2240 words (6.4 pages)
- A Brief Note On Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- William Shakespeare 's A Midsummer Night 's Dream
- The Board Of Directors And Senior Management
- Analysis Of The Article ' Sticks And Stones ' The Irish Identity ' By Robert Mclaim Wilson
- How Technology Has Impacted Our Future?
- Erik Erikson 's Theory Of Early Life And Childhood Experiences