A few people will say just wait till one can cover the entire cost of the startup by him or herself that way the only risk is the money her or she has invested if the business runs south., because defaulting on a loan gives the loan sharks the ability to possess assets if one cannot pay them back in a timely manner. However, even if I start saving as soon as I start a decent job or a career after college, I will have more reasons and causes for saving my money other than for opening a business on the side. For example, I would start saving for retir...
... middle of paper ...
...es and how to actually run the business, giving it a more personal feel that consumers these days are looking for. Additionally, the business plans to go international later on in the plan and with a CPA’s knowledge of international finance, and network benefits the business by having a foot in the door of foreign businesses and places.
Once the business is international the goal is to help the world. But how is helping families financially helping the world? Coming from a family who has had a number of financial crises, it feels like the world is caving down when one does not know if they will have a home next week, or enough money for groceries. Therefore, being able to help families out of financial crises will be helping there world. Furthermore, the world is riddled with poverty and sad generalization the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Probably, most people start their personal statement with “ever since I was little…”, but that’s not the case for me. My story is a little different; I always wanted to be an architect or an engineer, studying anything business-related simply never even crossed my mind, until recently, when a great-uncle of mine recommended I read The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. After reading it, I was fascinated. I dove deeper into business and finance, and found it amazing. The relationship between nature, mathematics and business astonishes me.... [tags: small business, finance]
515 words (1.5 pages)
- Finance is a field that had always fascinated me right from my undergraduate college days. What make me interested in this particular field of study are the art of finance and the complexity of investment market which would allow me to employ my personal skills, such as analytical and communication skills, along with my personal characteristics such as dedication and compassion for what I do. As one of the most important sector in the world, I believe it would provide me with a broad range of career options.... [tags: Personal Statement Examples]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- According to my resources, exactly 78 percent use personal savings and finances to start a own company (MURE1). Most businesses tend to be run by families (MURE2). Due to the business being run by the family , the entrepreneurial craft is strengthen down the generation. Establishing a business independently can be frightening, but it can be beneficial in the long run. To become a successful entrepreneur, one must get the proper training, create an effective business plan, and maintain a solid organizational structure.... [tags: Management, Entrepreneurship, Business school]
1495 words (4.3 pages)
- Business Plan Portfolio M&J is a somewhat informal organization in which a number of friends and family members pitch in to do whatever it takes to make the business successful. Overall, this has worked well, but you know that sometimes there is some serious miscommunication resulting from the lack of clear authority. The lines between the marketing, shipping, finance, main office, and sales departments are fuzzy at best. There are people working in multiple departments who have no clear accountability to any one manager.... [tags: Management, Marketing, Cosmetics, Business]
991 words (2.8 pages)
- A business plan is a way of reaching a company’s goals usually a formal statement. In this statement there can be information on the background of the organisation of the company. Asma has completed a basic business plan for her business, a business plan is used by a business to try and get other business / companies to invest in their business, a business can be set up so that the business will advance in the future. In the business plan it will include things from promoting to plans of the business and who her costumers could be.... [tags: Finance, Sales, Resources]
1432 words (4.1 pages)
- Within the Coles College of Business, I am considering the management major with a focus in entrepreneurship. This major appeals to me because it covers a broad spectrum of concepts that will be beneficial in any business setting. The major requires courses in marketing, finance, accounting, economics, and business law, all of which will be useful in multiple career paths. I plan to select a minor from one of these areas to study more in depth. I am currently interested in the accounting minor because it is important for any businessperson, especially an entrepreneur, to understand how to handle company finances correctly and responsibly.... [tags: Business, Management, Human resource management]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- Finding a Source of Finance for Used Book Store The partners of the Used Book store are looking into other logical sources of funding for their business. Currently they are receiving funding from a rich relative. For independence, longevity, and success, they feel they need to research other avenues of funding. There are several different types of funding available to them, but they must decide which source would best suit their needs, whether it is remaining with the rich relative or some other source.... [tags: Credit Finance Business Financing]
1376 words (3.9 pages)
- Business Plan for Progressive Consulting 1. 0 Executive Summary Progressive Consulting will be formed as a consulting company specializing in marketing of high technology products in international markets. Its founders are former marketers of consulting services, personal computers, and market research, all in international markets. They are founding Progressive Consulting to formalize the consulting services they offer. 1. 2 Mission Progressive Consulting offers high-tech manufacturers a reliable, high quality alternative to in-house resources for business development, market development, and channel development on an international scale.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
3734 words (10.7 pages)
- The Executive Summary of the Business Plan The executive summary is the most important part of the business plan. Many people will only read this. The summary in itself will not secure an investor, however, it can loose them. Quality - the quality of the summary must therefore be outstanding and you should pay particular attention to it. Obtain critical feedback from others on your drafts. Stand-alone - it is also used as a stand-alone document when introducing the project to others so it must be able to capture interest and entice the reader to take the next step and request more information - and secure a meeting.... [tags: Business Plans Financial Statements Essays]
4182 words (11.9 pages)
- Numerous large businesses that are operating today were once started as small businesses. A new business is established to create a good or service that no other businesses have ever created or simply a product of higher quality than existing products, with the purpose of meeting customers’ needs and earning profits. Due to the technological advances at the present time, starting and operating a new business is less laborious. Nevertheless, would-be entrepreneurs should be familiar with the proper approaches to start their businesses.... [tags: business plan, business development]
1473 words (4.2 pages)